I found this in my sister's room while looking for her underwear, what does it mean?

I found this in my sister's room while looking for her underwear, what does it mean?

Attached: IMG_053_27042022.png (639x851, 744.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Weird/comments/ucgnnm/they_tried_to_silence_me_something_found_by_my/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lk0UvVLv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like they were just drawing out how to do telekinetic levitation using unified fields

grocery list

I think that's pretty straightforward, OP

Advanced mathematics, your sister is a nerd

Don't care + didn't ask + L + Ratio + soyjak + beta + cringe + stfu + cope + seethe + ok boomer + incel + virgin + Karen + + you are not just a clown, you are the entire circus + + nah this ain't it + do better + check your privilege + pronouns in bio + anime pfp + + the cognitive dissonance is real with this one + small dick energy + + lol copium + snowflake + + those tears taste delicious + Lisa Simpson meme template saying that your opinion is wrong + + wojak meme in which I'm the chad + average your opinion fan vs average my opinion enjoyer + random k-pop fancam + cry more + how's your wife's boyfriend doing + Cheetos breath + Intelligence 0 + r/whooooosh + r/downvotedtooblivion + blocked and reported + yo Momma so fat + I fucked your mom last night + what zero pussy does to a mf + Jesse what the fuck are you talking about + holy shit go touch some grass + cry about it + get triggered

Attached: 8670DA54-456B-4AE8-976F-8DB0BA3B79F8.jpg (498x441, 40.65K)

Who cares, post panties

it means you're a larping faggot who needs to take their meds, dilate, ywnbaw kys

I dont know, you are a weirdo for wearing your sisters underwear?

I believe the paper tells of using sound and your own thoughts in harmony to move objects.

Attached: Cp8beaQVMAA3XZn.jpg (534x900, 124.78K)

Inter dimensional portals to hell don't work that way, most of it is gibberish but I understand what she trying to do, is to open a portal and summon and command a demon or what ever may walk through it, she also fails to mention how she will close it which is a worry in itself.

Attached: 1639778572119.gif (160x120, 985.5K)

It means she wants to smash. Go get her OP you massive faggot.

Who cares? Post the panties or gtfo, nobody gives a fuck about this psy-alchemy-bullshit larp

>to hell
casual

>acting like this is real

Verification not required

Attached: 1651015037750.png (822x802, 680.46K)

ywnbaw kys

^this. This is also how amateurs get themselves dead.

keep your head down

>imagine pretending to understand someone else's psychotic doodle vomit

Attached: 1648312930942.jpg (578x746, 72.38K)

shut the fuck up tranny faggot dilate

It means you didn´t find her underware...

Actually no real math at all there and might as well have been drawn by your sister. It's pure bullshit like your thread.

Attached: 1648384654722.png (680x680, 124.22K)

good to see it keeps going over your head

no, seriously, noone ITT recognised OP pic

can you please delete this selfie of me or i will report you

>someone else's psychotic doodle vomit
an ex of mine was that way. Can confirm. Entire notebooks full of deranged stuff like that.

It looks like its done by someone who suffers from schizophrenia. Seemingly making sense, but its just chaos.

This is not the handwriting of any woman, let alone a little sister.

It means your sister has been reading the Kaballah and might be Jewish (or is dating a Jew).

looks like she is into calculus or something...

This + probably incest earlier, it explains why OP is interested of her sister underwear and why her sister is schitzo.

She’s obviously in a higher math class than you. Learn your times tables first and worry about the rest later.

I don't think you're a weirdo but I'm also some random dude on Yea Forums/b. your sister probably wouldn't see it my way, and neither of us would like to see you in her knickers.
I pissed off my ex pretty good for stealing and wearing her panties multiple times

1) This was not written by a woman
2) That page just contains non-sensical buzzwords to sound mysterious and interesting. There isn't any coherence.
3) Do you put her panties back after you cum in them?

... Nah, this is just a shitpost. Probably just some random image he found.

Nichola Tesla said, “To understand the universe, you must understand frequency and energy”
Tesla’s 369 code is a code of frequency ratios that create resonances.
(base frequency, 3) 2(base frequency, 6) 3(base frequency, 9) and 1.5(second frequency, 9) (3/3)f, (6/3)f, (9/3)f, (9/6)f
The frequencies of our brain waves almost fits perfectly with Tesla’s 369 code

Γ 35Hz, concentration, problem solving, neurotransmitter dopamine
.β 12 Hz – 35Hz (35 almost 3(12)) anxiety, active, external attention, neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
.α 8Hz-12Hz (12 = 1,5(8)) very relaxed, passive attention, neurotransmitter GABA
.θ 4Hz – 8Hz (8 = 2(4)) deeply relaxed, inward focus – level where self hypnosis does best
.δ, 5Hz – 4Hz sleep, serotonin

Self hypnosis is a relaxation technique to reach either α or θ, the conscious must be there all the time. Too deep gets you into δ regular sleep, mostly for 10 minutes.

Attached: if-you-want-to-find-the-secrets-of-the-universe-think-it-terms-of-energy-frequency-and-vibration-quote-2.jpg (620x800, 108.3K)

Why do
You lie
reddit.com/r/Weird/comments/ucgnnm/they_tried_to_silence_me_something_found_by_my/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Too lazy to look into, can you repost the most interesting replies ti the original OP

Probably some 12 year old kid that doom scrolls Reddit looking for things to post here. Go touch grass

Too lazy to post most interesting replies. You could click and stop being a cuck

The dedication to sheer bullshit..woah

You're full of shit op, but the picture look like kabbalaitic nonsence. Why is it always women that are into this esoteric occult shit anyways.?

Whatever it is, it already happened.
>1996, 2012
Hail Satan!

It cites Revalations 21:17, which is where the exact measurements of the Kingdom of Heaven is given.

>Hail Satan!

Attached: satan.jpg (477x539, 14.51K)

she or you is recognizing patterns. the most meaningless bunch of nice looking neatly well drawn and written bunch of useless patterns. thats it.

Its like a dream. You close your eyes and experience a bunch of patterns.

You may think there is more to it, and you are right. You know whats more to it? More bunch of meaningless and useless patterns, that you can also neatly draw and write.

I know old people who literally calculate meaningless mathematics to help them waste time untill their death.

The more believable the patterns are, the more you can cope. The way to make them more helievable is to simply practice believing in them, longer and longer. This helps the brain to produce more patterns, by also recognizing more. As believing it naturally allows the mind to be more receptive.

The best way is to start binary thought patterns and a 3rd alternative. And feel whicu one feels emotionally the best when you focus upon it longer each individually and seperately. And then use that result to lay out the grid for the next thought and the next. And you'll get there in believe eventually.

Fun pass time. Personal God simulator.

This looks as if it is solid proof that she is in fact a lesbian.
When is the last time you seen her dating any guys?

>not connecting patterns to form a broader picture
user. the dots make up tinkerbell after you draw a line from 1 to 100.

which dots and where. in your mind or on the OP image?

male handwriting

holy fking shit! =O
I SEE IT NOW! SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE AN ORGASM RESONATOR BELL!

YOU HAVE TO FRACTALLY HARMONISE THE FACTOR OF TUE FREQUENCIES FROM 1 TO 100! OOH MY FUCKING GHOOOOODD!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! IT FUCKING WORKSS! OOOH! AAAAHH! MMMMMHHHH!!!!!!!

Attached: dmi7s2ecbyrgn.jpg (1280x720, 71.49K)

>reddit filename
user.. ?

Please shut the fuck up for 5 fucking seconds. I beg you.

>knows reddit filenames

Attached: prepara tu ano.jpg (497x497, 53.93K)

DONT YOU SEE IT! THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS OPERATED BY THE PROSTATE! YOU HAVE TO BE FREE! THERE IS NO OTHER WAY! WHEN EVERYONE HEARS THIS SOUND THEY WILL BE IM SORRY. BUT THERE IS NO OTHER WAY!

MEDS.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lk0UvVLv0

It means it’s something you stole from Reddit.

yes i am that clever

Sir, does your time change? Or is it stable.

Attached: xmd7eeb6.jpg (720x1280, 170.28K)

Name 1 ya fuckin troon, none of this shit is dangerous if you aren’t completely retarded. You know they have 0 actual power which is why they try and manipulate you? Fucking dipshit

^ ^ dwn dwn < > < > b a start
The code we ever needed…

>larping faggot
>uses dilate, ywnbaw, and kys

She's retarded

uhhh thers nothing wrong with ywnbaw/kys, faggot