Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Attached: we_all.jpg (400x266, 24.06K)

i have a pair of my gf's sister's panties I took from their house...

How old are the both of them? What kind of panties?

Finally hooked up with my neighbour’s daughter this year

Went through a load of old photos with my mother a while ago (she is 65 and obese). Came across a pic of her posing kinda sexually in a bikini when she was like 21. We laughed it off. She had a prefect golden tan, perky tits, the best legs I've ever seen, and I'm not exaggerating. I snuck back into her room later that day while she was downstairs, took the picture to the bathroom, got fully naked and had the best fap of my life. I was shooting ropes for like 5 seconds. Crazy. Afterwards I felt kinda disgusted and haven't looked at the picture since. I have zero sexual feelings towards my mother.

I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo. I'm Adejo, Adejo is me, me Adejo.

>Me Adejo

Attached: Adejo is here.gif (266x211, 1019.94K)

i used to fap to someone in one of my mother's family photo albums when i was younger.
when i got older, i remember finding the album, i found the photo and asked my mom about her..
she said "who is she? that's me..."
I still remember tunnel vision setting in and a heavy sinking feeling coming over me...
i don't think i fapped for months...

I'm fantasising about killing a cute, suicidal girl I know while fucking her. I'd choke her to death and keep her body as a cum dump for few days, then dump it in the forest.

As far as I'm concerned, she wouldn't mind.

Apart from that I'm a regular guy with a 9-5 job and gf.

G
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

M
Y

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

Attached: Get out FAGGOT.gif (316x204, 1.45M)

Attached: Always.gif (381x213, 1.93M)

Oh right, also it's adejo tread now so this will go unnoticed by most people.

Same ol, same ol. But hey. At least I'm focused on the target, am I right?

Attached: You're Goddam right.gif (220x164, 97.8K)

Attached: Stop talking about it and....gif (360x360, 911.58K)

had a threesome with gf recently but haven't been able to stop thinking about the other girls cooch since

you should tell her to call you, if she ever decides to go through with it. you'll ensure she is found and put her in a presentable position.. as a friend would..

then think about the fun you'll have with that body

G
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

M
Y

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

Attached: Get out FAGGOT.gif (316x204, 1.4M)

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: Too stupid.jpg (480x484, 35.2K)

I have it already arranged. I didn't let her off herself without me knowing.

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: snowblower.gif (480x240, 1.64M)

I'm a degenerate, I've made peace with that. I've also distanced myself from my family so they cant bring up my past.

Attached: 1645594133120.jpg (1014x735, 69.35K)

I want to get my gf pregnant suck so i can fuck her pregnant body and then drink her breast milk after she give birth. However she doesn't want any kids of her own and I don't want any more kids.

Right now we are exclusive, but I have thought about bring up finding a hot horny pregnant woman to fuck. She has stated she would be fine with an open relationship. Only reason I haven't brought it up is because currently I don't want to share her.

G
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

M
Y

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

G
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

M
Y

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landside,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to
me, to

>Me Adejo

Attached: Me.jpg (594x962, 49.02K)

i want to go on a raping spree where i kidnap high school and college aged girls keeping them tied up while i use their bodies for my pleasure and then dump them in a remote wilderness to fend for themselves when i am done with them

current societal norms keeps me from doing so though

G
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

M
Y

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

And the funny thing is that she seems to be fucking aroused by this idea, too.

Attached: shhh.jpg (1280x1172, 118.85K)

Ive been able to use a feminized versiom of my face and shift it a bit to reface multiple pics and videos into forming an instagram following that consists of mostly dudes trying to date me and niggeelovers that think im a brunette that loves black

G
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

M
Y

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

I shoved raw meat into a jar and came in it several times. It started to rot and I still can't stimach the idea of eating chicken fillets.

Attached: Life.jpg (800x600, 50.29K)

I committed the Whitechapel murders

Attached: .jpg (2560x1080, 949.03K)

About a year or two ago, I got an Old Navy ad/catalog that had a cute girl on it. She’s probably between 10-12. I cut the picture out and stashed it for later, but just found it again yesterday, while cleaning up my desk drawers. Later that night I jerked off to her while thinking of Candy from Column’s Crusade. First time I’ve ever came from an irl kid.

Attached: What year.gif (500x231, 1.53M)

G
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

M
Y

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

Attached: Take it somewhere else.gif (500x206, 713.13K)

How did you feel about it ? Did you continue this ? Have you consider that you're an horrible person ?

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: Too stupid.jpg (480x484, 35.18K)

Ive posted this story before but the day is finally her to find out what's going to happen. My fiancee and I have always played with other people in our relationship. Our rules are that we always play together and no kissing. Everything else is fair game with whoever we bring in. We have been with 2 couples 3 men and 5 women and man it's a blast and so much fun to be able to explore these things sexually. Her best friend knows of our lifestyle and has asked us before about being our unicorn. But farther than that best friend wants to actually be a part of our relationship because of how well our dynamic is with each other. Anyway a couple weeks ago best friend and fiancee were in the phone with each other. They always talk on speaker phone. It was my turn to entertain her while my fiancee just relaxed and listened to our convo. best friend spilled the beans saying you know given the chance I'd ride your dick so hard. I hear my fiancee giggle and My eyes lit up but I didn't say much about it knowing they both had been drinking. We brought it up with best friend the next day to make sure they remember and they say they didn't and were embarrassed but admitted it was true what they wanted. Well for the next 3 days the 3 of us will be in a hotel room and no plans have been made to play with each other yet but it is a goal of mine to make this happen. Any advice? Should I continue and try to go through with this. Should I chase best friend and just play with her secretly. Opinions and options /b please

Attached: Total shit.jpg (900x931, 63.48K)

I sext with nearly every female on my friends list. Taken or not. Just started flirting one day at random and it escalated .

Attached: Friends forever.gif (460x259, 954.28K)

Why is my post shit? Because you don't get to live the life I do?

Attached: f469d.jpg (640x527, 36.38K)

I’m not Crescent Fresh.

Attached: 1800.jpg (290x174, 5.9K)

It was literally last night, so no I haven’t continued it. Don’t feel bad; it’s not like she’s was abused for the photo to be taken. Just some clothes modeling for a big brand, where she was paid to look cute and she definitely accomplished that. Also, I’ll admit I’m a hebephile, depending on how the cute the girl is, but I also like big titty milfs and everything in between. I don’t have a “type”. Just attracted to cute girls that I think are cute.

they just want attention

Attached: animation_800x600.gif (800x600, 492.3K)

Attached: Fuck you Jew.gif (215x260, 915.34K)

Larp larp larp larp

Attached: 1651042983248.jpg (480x484, 24.69K)

Same.
Fucking.
Faggot.

Try again nigger larper

Attached: 20220427_062344.jpg (1080x1828, 263.77K)

I don't same fag the same post. FAGGOT!

Attached: Nope not quite.png (260x154, 4.03K)

I want to try sharing my gf or just having an open relationship with her only because I know I will not marry her or be with her long. I know it's very deceitful but I don't think I really care too much about it at this point

Attached: Who cares.gif (302x237, 1.91M)

Sounds hot.
Any pics of her you can share?

About 12 years ago I was driving around one night on some dirt roads drinking and listening to music. Definitely way to drunk to be driving. It was snowing and the roads were slippery. I turned down a narrow one lane road and seen a car that had gone off the road and out into a field. It was running so i pulled up and stumbled over to offer help. I could see the girl inside was passed out/sleeping. I opened the door to wake her up but she was obviously wasted and I couldn't get her to wake up. She was defiantly a solid 8/10. My drunk ass decided to pull her shirt up to see her tits. They were nice and perky and her nips were rock hard. I just stood there staring at them for a while. Didn't take long before I started groping them and I was instantly rock hard. Next thing I know I've got my pants unzipped and I start jerking off. Came all over her tits and face. Instant regret. I got scared and left. Few days later the local police put a post on facebook about a sexual assault that took place on an incapacitated female that had gotten her car stuck in the snow. I was scared as fuck for a solid month. I never spoke about it to anyone and obviously they never figured out who it was.

Attached: 1e.jpg (3072x2304, 1.31M)

G
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

M
Y

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

This looks shopped. I can tell by the pixels and the fact that I’ve seen many shops in my time.

Meh.
I'd double team her with ya user.
You could dump her right after we both give her a facial.

user, if they took evidence/samples from her, you might want to steer clear of any DNA related services...like, AncestryDNA or any of the health testing services.

I’m not a homosex, but I wanna make sweet love to Adejo

Proofs?

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

A
D
E
J
O

L
A
U
G
H
S

A
T

Y
O
U

Attached: Too stupid.jpg (480x484, 35.18K)

Attached: Feels good.gif (498x351, 1.36M)

Attached: 010a.jpg (1200x900, 201.33K)

Recently went on a camping trip with my friend. Sort of a youth group and boyscout thing. His ex had something going on so couldn't watch their daughter. So she tagged along. It was just the 3 of us in one of the cabins.

After a long day of drinking while canoing, we thought it was a good idea to join in her the shower. Apparently he'd been having fun with her for a few months. First time we fucked her though was that day. Me too of course.

G
E
T

O
U
T

O
F

M
Y

A
D
E
J
O

T
H
R
E
A
D

F
A
G
G
O
T
!

Because your whole lifes a mess

Attached: Gay....gif (400x290, 760.08K)

What is adejo sorry new fag here

Attached: This just in.gif (512x384, 82.8K)

Shopped in 1 minute. . . You're a nigger brain

Not my secret, but among our circle of friends there's this chick that we've all slept with at some point. Turns out she's been fucking her teenage son as well.