Why don't you own an AR-15, Yea Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Yea Forums?

Attached: notmahgun.jpg (640x480, 78.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADtatnAW2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU
youtu.be/4a4Iazw9J3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's not mine.

Attached: necky.jpg (960x1178, 97.75K)

Nice boots faggot

those were pretty cool in the 80s
the 1880s

bets that OP can't see his microdick without a mirror?

Why don't you own an M4?

Because the M4a1 is superior.

Attached: cinnamon roll aimpoint 2.jpg (3872x1449, 1.77M)

Nice jeans faggot

Because I have a functional penis that isn't covered by a beer gut.

Attached: 1645495162257.jpg (303x408, 50.47K)

Cause I'm happy with the size of my penis

Tyranny.

*Tranny

>AR
>M4
Its all plastic TACTICOOL garbage that is bought by mall ninjas and toothless rednecks to make themselves feel powerful.

Have fun with your little lead shooter billybob
Too bad the people that are fucking you over are 20,000 miles away in a mountaintop villa paid for by your tax dollars.

Why aren't you posting on /k/ like a true /k/ube worshipping /k/ommando? Stupid faggot troll. Also, brg and shotgun is a more based combo.

Yea Forumsecause its the random board
you can post anything other than pedo garbage.

Because I'm not a retard that compensates for my small penis and lack of personality with a retarded hunk of metal. Why the fuck do you even need one anyway? There's no reason why anyone outside of the military should need a fully automatic weapon. Grow up.

>Why aren't you posting on /k/ like a true /k/ube worshipping /k/ommando?
Because the /k/ube isn't actually a cube. It's all a fucking lie.
>also, brg and shotgun is a more based combo.
Nah

Attached: murdercube is not a cube.jpg (900x1128, 1.01M)

because i'm not an insecure little faggot.

You are one dumb mother fucker lol. It's not an automatic weapon. Retarded faggots with no clue about firearms are the same people making pointless fun laws. Educate yourself tranny.

>Cheap piece of plastic that will break in a year
Get a real rifle loser.

Attached: sks-rifle.jpg (1260x840, 356.01K)

>cheap piece of plastic
What? The stock? It slides right off if you want to replace it. Meanwhile that's a cheap piece of wood that swells when it gets wet, rots, and is easily cracked by impacts.

>Cheap piece of plastic that will break in a year
>posts surplus rifle with cheap piece of plastic attached

>pointless fun laws
I'm in for fun laws

I'm poor

The rifle itself is made out of simple forged steel and varnished hardwood.

The 'cheap plastic attached' which I have several of are just mass produced 30 round mags.
Which work just fine because the thing is robustly engineered for a WAR.
Its not built to look pretty on someone's glass case

>robustly engineered for war
>shitty export model with AK mag
lolno, that's chinkshit designed to sell to dumb Americans

Why not an AK

I used a stock photo, moron.
I don't send my own info out.

I do like AKs
But the SKS has near identical functionality
Its a bit heavier, but with a longer barrel, greater muzzle velocity and better accuracy.

Granted the 7.62x39 has shitty ballistics post 100 yards but in all honesty I doubt I will ever have to hit a target that far out.

>The 'cheap plastic attached' which I have several of are just mass produced 30 round mags.
>Which work just fine because the thing is robustly engineered for a WAR.
Does your SKS take 30 round magazines? Then it wasn't robustly engineered for war. It was engineered by Norinco to sell to Americans.
>greater muzzle velocity
You're losing all of 50 FPS, the difference is beyond negligible. You'll see more gains in velocity by switching one brand for another rather than adding an extra 4" to the rifle.
>better accuracy
Not true.

>Does your SKS take 30 round magazines? Then it wasn't robustly engineered for war. It was engineered by Norinco to sell to Americans.
You do know that people build mags compatible with the original SKS right?
As in...thats not lost technology that cannot possibly be replicated?
You just...take the dimensions for a standard SKS mag and extend it?

The extra 4'' makes it more accurate.

>You do know that people build mags compatible with the original SKS right?
Ah yes. The robustly engineered ProMag. Feeds all the rounds, some of the time. Sometimes even into the chamber!
No, it doesn't. Longer barrels aren't more accurate, despite what videogames have told you. Quality of rifling, ability to handle heat stress, and barrel harmonics are part of what determines accuracy. Somewhat counter-intuitively, shorter barrels are frequently more accurate because they are stiffer and tend to have better harmonics. A bullet is not getting any more stabilized with an added 4" of length-7.62x39 is already stable with barrels under 8".

>Ah yes. The robustly engineered ProMag. Feeds all the rounds, some of the time. Sometimes even into the chamber!
Better than the custom tooled 120$ swiss engineered SUPER TACITCAL mags that need to be made by hand for your shitty ARs

Careful not to get even a spec of dust in one of those things or the whole system might jam up and explode

Because I don’t live in a constant state of paranoia about the ends times.

No use for it.

yet

Because I have a remington 700

>Better than the custom tooled 120$ swiss engineered SUPER TACITCAL mags
Strangely the shitty prromag that doesn't work at all costs $30, while my "super tactical" magazines precision engineered by a high tech medical equipment manufacturing company, all unironically by the way, cost me $8 a pop.
>Careful not to get even a spec of dust in one of those things or the whole system might jam up and explode
You might find it quite interesting that the AR is much more reliable than the SKS when it comes to dust, debris, and mud.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ADtatnAW2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

Man I hope you are my neighbor when food shortages really start to hit.

You might as well just leave the door open and face the wall.
Its either I get you or the nogs get you

And this is exactly what I'm talking about. You're retarded.

Me too user. Let's have some fun together no homo

why do you keep posting?

Because sometimes I want to talk about guns on Yea Forums instead of /k/

Blasphemy! Repent sinner!

Attached: KubePilgrimage.jpg (2112x1584, 557.8K)

You're a fucking idiot. Keep living the cuckold Lefty Dream in some 'slick' urban coastal city with your "I'm intelligent" graduate degree and santimonious self.

I will never repent. You simply aren't ready to accept the truth of the hollow /k/ube theory. Some day you will see the light

Wtf are you talking about? The 5.56 was designed to be fired from a 20” barrel. Anything under will decrease the effectiveness and accuracy. Additionally, M193 out of a 20” barrel penetrates NIJ level III, and M855A1 will penetrate level III+. No other rifle round will work for this, unless you have sabot rounds which I have seen in 7.62x51 and .50 cal, but they are inaccurate and civilian’s can’t buy them.
Accuracy is relative to more than just the operator of the firearm, barrel length plays into it. The shorter the barrel the more the shot group will open.

You will be judged by your peers and found to be lacking.

M855, “green tip”, is fucking trash. Inaccurate and penetrates nothing.

BRG-15?

Attached: brg15.jpg (400x248, 15.87K)

If those are real guns that's pretty fucking stupid. Anyone can just pour something explosive down the barrel and its a working gun.

Oh my, oh my my my

Attached: 5073CEAA-0CC1-4CE8-B9D9-8C6E03B51B1A.jpg (1000x560, 276.53K)

what build would you go with for easy tear down and accuracy at 200m?

because i'm not an insecure faggot compensating for a small penis and a bad relationship with his father

>Wtf are you talking about?
How about reading the post I am replying to? That'd answer your question. We are talking about 7.62x39, not 5.56. In fact, all you had to do was read my post. Did you just hit reply before even fucking reading the thing you're trying to argue with? For fucks sake man. Get it together.
>Additionally, M193 out of a 20” barrel penetrates NIJ level III,
Depends on the construction of the plate. M193 will penetrate steel level III plates. It doesn't even need a 20" barrel to do so. That is not the only kind of level III plate. Level III plates are rated to stop .30 caliber full power rifle threats, things like 30'06 and .308. 5.56 is irrelevant to their classification as 5.56. Therefore there are some oddities. UHMWPE level III plates are easily penetrated by steel core rounds like M855 and various 7.62x39 loadings, but FMJ like M193 won't penetrate them.

If you are actually concerned about what threats a particular armor can stop, it is generally not so simple as "this level stops this round" unless that round is actually what the NIJ rating is for. Things like bullet construction and plate material can change what threats it actually stops, because those threats are outside the testing parameters. A level III plate doesn't have to stop 5.56. It does have to stop .308.
>and M855A1 will penetrate level III+.
III+ isn't even an official NIJ rating. It doesn't mean anything.
>No other rifle round will work for this
That's complete nonsense. Loads of rifle rounds will. Try a .50BMG AP-I round and see what happens. Try a tungsten core round like M993. Those will easily penetrate any level III or level III+.

You need to watch this. It's excellent.

youtu.be/4a4Iazw9J3k

because the fine people on/out/ tell me its total shit, and I should go there to post gun related threads... Correctly so the proper people can answer them, Unless your trolling or just plain stupid and haven't lurked enough to use this website correctly

>hat build would you go with for easy tear down
Any AR can be field stripped in seconds. The only real difference would be the handguard and you don't really have to take that off.
>accuracy at 200m
200m is nothing for an AR-15. An M4 has an effective range of 500m. I've shot my tiny little mk18 with a 10.3" barrel at 400m, no problem.

If those are your only two criteria you can buy literally any AR bro. For a beginner an M&P sport II is a good bet.

Because you're a noguns faggot. Post guns and timestamp

why so mad? You're not worth wasting time timestamping btw

Attached: soppo and cinnamon roll resized because b is shit.jpg (1854x2500, 1.76M)

>You're not worth wasting time timestamping btw
Confirmed noguns faggot. Been lurking /k/ for 10+ years and none of "your" pics have ever been posted. Good game fraud, enjoy larping in Europe with your airsoft.