Be Elon musk

>be Elon musk
>recieve a lot of money from parents from their slavery business in Africa
>buy already established companies
>never invent anything
>become the richest man in the world and worshiped like a god

how did he do it bros?

Attached: Elon_Musk_Royal_Society_(crop2).jpg (461x606, 140.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lk0UvVLv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's kinda funny though

They gave him billions to keep the space lie going

Attached: 20 - 4chan cap clothes eat_the_bugs facemask glasses hand hat holding_object open_mouth phone political_compass reddit science screenshot soyjak soyjak_holding_phone stubble tshirt twitter variant markiplier_soyjak.png (1160x1398, 1M)

>never invent anything
And just like that your entire post is thrown in the trash because you're wrong.

name one thing he invented, just one

>how did he do it
you already answered your own question user.

So your argument is that he is a better venture capitalist than warren buffet?

>slavery business

Used an IPhone to tell us this no doubt

He was poor as fuck user. His mom had to work multiple jobs after his dad died. His step dad is a poor normie. He had his shit in a garage.

OP just hates to see an African American succeed.

Liberals hate them for some reason.

hes also a draft dodger

>citation needed

Attached: proofs.png (382x491, 96.22K)

I completely agree with you, but your android phone probably was built with child/slave labor too.

damn user i didnt know family's who owned emerald mines were poor.

>family's
>wrong on multiple levels
It's families user.

He thought about owning the libs the entire time.

your a special kind of stupid aren't you user?

I wouldn't be here otherwise.

He's also a wife beater.

you realize that soyjak also applies to you? you're obviously a plebittor + on Yea Forums. probably on discord too

way to avoid the question tardo

false, why do you feel the need to cope about this subject?

He's smart and works his ass off. 90 hour weeks are not unheard of.

I work in the space industry and the engineers all say don't take a job with SpaceX they will want 60 hours minimum. Sure you can do it for a while, but the guys with families pay a steep price.

cope

Attached: 1651015912181.png (708x668, 72.49K)

>how did it do it bros?

Failing upward and getting retards to buy in to your bullshit and getting hair plugs.

he bought companies which were on the verge of bankruptcy and now Tesla is the biggest American car company and SpaceX is bigger than NASA

what have you achieved in your life so far?

i got quads once

Nice!

it's like a feedback loop where musk strokes incel egos who in turn stroke his back. cope harder twit-tard

>what have you achieved in your life so far?
>I defend celebrities online! they're my friends!

Attached: D7B40087-0402-4BD1-B512-661D8AE3B2D9.jpg (112x125, 3.12K)

How did he do it? He worked hard, innovated, took risks and got lucky.

phonefag being faggy. die upset.

> Be OP
> Never went anywhere in life
> Never did anything with himself
> tranny loving BBC gargling libtard
> bent that some people did better in life than him

"en response de"

fuck off french boy.

why are people forgetting/forgiving him for spending half a year promoting a pump and dump ponzi scheme? didnt a lot of people legit lose their life savings to that? the fuck is wrong with americans

Fake news.

Let me tell you smth. If all anons in this thread were born with the same pedigree as Elon, I'm pretty sure there'd be quite some that would be doing about as good or better.

Crypto was for gamblers anyway

You just told us how he did it why you asking us how he did it?

Elon Musk will automize away your job at Burger King

meanwhile I will be chilling in my Tesla (which Elon Musk gave me for defending him)

You answered your own question. He didn’t.

How much was he given and whats his worth now?

isnt that my point? how was that considered acceptable behavior?

> moves to Canada
> moves to usa for schooling
> moves to another state for schooling
> was given 28k usd to start a company with his brother
> if all anons were born with the same pedigree musk was in. They would have done better

Guy goes to school and was given 28k to start out. Now worth billions

Ya i think a lot of anons actually started out better and inherited more yet did way worse. How low is your iq?

Money makes more money. If you're given a headstart of a couple of 100k that early in life (with parents being rich and connected) and you're entrepreneurial, ofc you're going to make millions and eventually billions if you play your cards right.

You also have to factor in luck, since not everyone will achieve what he has, even if they were smarter than he is. I'll admit he's not stupid and has made some good decisions, but he's less of a product of his intellect than you think.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_lk0UvVLv0

He’s a pretty savvy businessman. And he’s very unapologetic about what he says. That resonates with a lot of people.

The guy moved to 2 different countries before hitting it rich and both countries had NOTHING to do with family. Unless you're assuming that some how his south African dad had many usa connections. And even if that was true he was 28k to start a business.
> Money makes more money
> you're going to make millions and eventually billions if you play your cards right

Then why do most pro athletes and lottery winners go broke?

And why are most millionaires self made?

Likely lower than Elon's but high enough to realize he was a (smart) lucker with rich ass parents that got to whatever he felt like because of it. For a lot of people that simply isn't the case.

But don't let my opinion keep you from salivating at the mouth for the opportunity to suck a single one of his pubic hairs.

so sort of like trump except he didnt fuck up and go bankrupt a bunch of times? gotcha.

> But don't let my opinion keep you from salivating at the mouth for the opportunity to suck a single one of his pubic hairs

Huh? The whole reason this started was because you said

> Let me tell you smth. If all anons in this thread were born with the same pedigree as Elon, I'm pretty sure there'd be quite some that would be doing about as good or better

i got the slowpoke combo back when Yea Forums had real traffic on the site

Nah was given 28kusd to start a business while trump was given 1 million something. Quite different

oh right. i forget how much of a complete fuck up trump actually is sometimes. doesnt seem possible! kek.

Hows he a fuck up? He's worth way more than he was given

s

>nothing to do with family.
If his parents said: no you stay right here in SA and go do your military service, he wouldn't have had those opportunities.

assuming you're also this user I'm telling you that you're overzealously defending Musk, he's not some 200IQ genius. You're also happily nitpicking my comments for whatever you can dispute in isolation, which isn't how I like to discuss shit, so have fun doing that by yourself.

inb4 "haha I win, I'm right, he gave up, he couldn't handle the truth"

I most of all can't handle your attitude young man.

i don't think i have ever heard that the second million is harder to make than the first, the same probably goes for billions

this is how being a spoiled rich kid works. he just got luckier than most of them.

^^this, the guy's as bald as a toddler's twat

Oh, also buy other companies after getting subsidies from govt for your companies because you need to survive.

Go ahead and leave if you cant cope. This is the bs you're pushing

> If you're given a headstart of a couple of 100k that early in life (with parents being rich and connected) and you're entrepreneurial, ofc you're going to make millions and eventually billions if you play your cards right

Was actually given 28k and started a business in his non home country

> his family connections enabled him to skip out on military service

So there you have it. Musk was born out of privilege being given 28k and not having to fulfill his military service.

> Let me tell you smth. If all anons in this thread were born with the same pedigree as Elon, I'm pretty sure there'd be quite some that would be doing about as good or better

Ya i think a lot of anons were given similar amounts by their parents and didn't have to serve in the military either and definitely aren't doing as well or better than musk. Get fucked

What I still can't get is all the Republican retards who are jumping for joy that Elon Musk bought Twitter. This is the same group of people who think Bill Gates put chips in COVID vaccines while Elon is actually working on brain chips.

Why are conservatives so fucking retarded?

How much of that is spent shitposting?

And no one ever told them most millionaires are self made

If they weren’t retarded, they wouldn’t be conservatives

Lol working on brain chips, you stupid cunt.

Seeing some bullshit on clickbait makes you an expert about what the goal of neuralink is?

God you’re a dumb nigger

How are the 2 comparable at all? And people are happy because they're tired of the overreaching censorship. Pic related

Attached: 1647964789732.jpg (750x957, 111.39K)

You’re such a dumb faggot.
>how is it acceptable that he gambled?
>he can’t suggest people buy crypto!
>Adults just… just can’t do that!
All while you make shit up by saying it was a pump and dump “scheme”.
Crypto was always HIGHLY VOLATILE THIS SHIT WASN’T A SECRET.
You outrage harder than a post-menopausal midwest boomer.