So where did everyone go to write their depraved big titty amazonian catgirl harem smut after this piece of shit got...

So where did everyone go to write their depraved big titty amazonian catgirl harem smut after this piece of shit got jewed to hell and back

Attached: 1560007036528.jpg (512x512, 16.2K)

You can still do that, /aidg/ is just a bunch of p*dos and degenerates who act like its ruined

NovelAI

Notepad.

Just hire a dominatrix
I had my face smothered in tits while I jerked off today

NovelAI
It was made by Yea Forums coomets after AIDungeon got lobotomized

This
Downloaded some modules from /vg/ and never looked back. Ai dungeons is dead.

I’ll vouch for Novel. It’s pretty decent.

Still using this. It's kinda shit but I don't remember the time when it was excellent anyways Can't be bothered to pay for NovelAI just for writing shitty smut.

Do the devs still read privated stories?

NovelAI is hilarious

Attached: Screenshot 2021-09-08 at 19-53-44 NovelAI.png (1025x339, 45.78K)

>have been doing one story for months
>I'm traveling with a priestess and I keep roping her into situations where she gets corrupted
>started off with ordinary demon worship cultist corruption, womb tattoo slut corruption
>have branched out since poisonous insect queen corruption, fat fuck-ification, Sinofication, punk or gothification, nerdification
>the craziest one I've fapped to yet was making her a technophile based on some ancient writings about golem construction, and having her make her golems dismantle her body so her nervous system can be plugged directly into their control unit
I don't like what this is doing to me.

I just hit retry million times on free model and use whatever good in my imagination.

based king

>Sinofication
You... turned her Chinese?

Must be the king from that flight with the BK crown

Yes, she went from bubbly stereotypical fantasy priestess to submissive Chinese wife.

I'm not going to pay for a service... I demand something free.

You can use NovelAI for free if you arent a retard

how

I could hardly stand the shit you had to do to get a coherent story without the AI repeating itself or forgetting characters or whatever else. Spamming repeat is such a boner killer. I don't know how people had the patience to use ai dungeon even before the handicapping.
>inb4 writelet
yeah, im not a smut writer, thats why i tried AI.

by not being retarded

>trying to sound dramatic on an eskimo kangaroo farming forum

I can't do that, please list specific instructions
I downloaded the offline thingy and and a module, but i don't know what to do with them

Nigger cock ass

reminder if you used ai dungeon before they sold and leaked all your data so people in the future will be able to retrieve the prompts / responses you wrote

hope it was nothing weird or gross, like involving gore / incest because that would be really bad to get linked to your real name and real email address that you shouldnt use to sign up hahahah....

>hope it was nothing weird or gross, like involving gore / incest because that would be really bad to get linked to your real name and real email address that you shouldnt use to sign up hahahah....
I wrote like 40 different stories about banging my sister.

Attached: 1377879665533.png (320x354, 55.09K)

I wrote stories were I got fucked by all kinds of monsters
I dont regreat it at all those were good cooms

Is she at least into it?

I have no idea. Probably not. I really wish, though.

Nigga cock ass

In the stories.

Oh. Generally, in the stories, she wasn't, but there were exceptions.

you need to follow kylon's guide

By writing the free one and then copy pasting your earlier story as the prompt for thw next one

supposedly the dragon model at launch was extremely good but got modified like right after

I doubt many of us are in danger solely because I can only assume most here would live out fantasies involving fictional characters.
The ones really in danger are the actual fucking retards using their real life relatives' & coworkers' names.
And yes, there have been some that did just that. Even a few real life schools & possibly students' as characters in their smut.

Attached: fucking niggers.jpg (1106x643, 179.24K)

>paying for anything sex related
i would actually rather kill myself than fucking spend money on a whore

guys, i think the king is a Yea Forumsidya dweller. what do you think?

I've tried, but I genuinely get way more enjoyment out of degenerate stories when the AI comes up with part of it.

NovelAI is neat

Attached: file.png (6930x2578, 1.14M)

post coom stories already

>I-I don't pay for smut!!
Vanillacuck spotted

Nigga balls

Penis nigga sex anal

I had a feeling they were reading my shit and used a burner

Ha! I never logged in to write my coom stories! I only ever did them in guest mode!

Is there a place where I can read leaked stories?

Ballsac

im not a normalfag wagecuck and dont have any friends or anyone who really knows me irl so i dont care about my snuff stories being out there somewhere

>TF
Meh, not too bad I guess. Using real names/locations just feels weird to use in stories, dunno why people do that.

Pretty much

Attached: Screenshot 2021-09-08 at 23-16-34 NovelAI.png (1076x648, 103.72K)

I'm currently doing one about a lady scientist exploring an archaeological digsite and being infested with worms that influence her to be more and more monstrous. Is that okay?

How is that a coom story

sounds absolutely kino
post it

That was the wrong question to ask

:)

I'm really trying to take my time with this one. I want it to be a slow burn like no other. My hope is once I've gotten her infested and let the AI run free, it ends up being some really insane shit.
You know it's going to be good, when you're planning to fap and you have the Horror module active.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-50-40 Viscera - NovelAI.png (1106x404, 100.76K)

I don't give a shit. What is that mormon fuck going to do? Send the LDS after me?

If you paid for it, you didn't really cum.

What would you call it then??

Paypig excretions.

Not bad at all, but I can't help but feel you could just let the AI fill in all the blanks here.

Attached: 1642703962468.png (1158x341, 21.55K)