Elden Ring has bad comba-

>Elden Ring has bad comba-

Attached: 1646907991076.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-P2cfKoDFnw
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ4rxkl2Yno
youtube.com/watch?v=_ACbZk_y-rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t

Was this supposed to be impressive? You're literally pressing 2 buttons.

good job, you spammed a weapon art

cks

Looks like slow dogshit compared to the one and only Sekino

Came to post this

Attached: Sekiro duel.webm (1024x576, 2.87M)

>Testing on an enemy with almost no poise that gets stunlocked by everything and their only counter is a block to leading into an easily dodged smack

Sekiro has the same issue of incredibly boring and basic combat except it throws sparks in your face and you have the same option of using superfluous meme abilities.

Bait, I presume? Elden Ring combat is about softcapping your vigor so you can spam an overpowered weapon art at an obnoxious enemy to trade hits until one of you is dead, and repeating ad nauseum. Dark Souls 3 was better.

fpbp

You pressed L2 twice and R1 once

Yes, I get it. Nioh 2 has the better combat system.

My favorite part about Elden Ring combat is how much it makes PVP faggots seethe. JeeNiNe Media has spent the last three months uploading videos of him crying and it is endless entertainment, I watch his videos solely to see him piss and shit himself with his nasally voice.

Attached: 1647875315533.png (586x574, 316.04K)

Look at how the enemy just stands still while taking a glaive to the face, makes me want to fall asleep.
Cling clang kino.

weapon arts are so soulful, i don't think i used even 1 skill in dark souls 3 in comparison

Just increase the game speed.

I never mentioned Nioh. You have some sort of schizo fear of that game being mentioned when Souls/Sekiro is involved?

You guys just suck.

Attached: improve your ability.webm (853x480, 2.92M)

Why are the boss fights so unsatisfying? I hate how many of them have instant frame 1 damage attacks that literally are designed to fucking combo kill you from full health if they get you while you are in recovery. I can't tell you how many times I almost killed a boss with one last hit but they shit out a long combo that has frame one damage and kill me from full health.

Attached: i-am-beyond-the-point-of-no-return-i-am-going-fucking-insane.gif (484x640, 3.8M)

Because 90% of them are flippy anime guy who leave very few openings to punish.

Lol git gud

Unironically this.

>Dodging like a faggot instead of deflecting his blows with your massive sword
Cringe.
Cause you spend the entire fight dodging and waiting for your turn to have fun.

these types of webms are so fucking cringe

Holy ludo

Twitch whores are better at video games than you.

hot

Yes, and?

Because you're still rolling and not mixing in running/jumping. They have more enemies than ever that punish a basic 1-2 roll distance and chug attempt.

Attached: 1575578404067.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

>he had to wait 13 seconds before he was able to attack for the first time
zzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: cleanrot outplayed.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Godskin Noble roll off the bridge into respawn.webm (1080x606, 2.88M)

Whatever, it turns out that this mod actually makes the game seem more fun, which only attests to how poor its combat system is.

>he had to wait 13 seconds
Literally a movie. Bing bing wahoo.

Mod? You mean OPs webm that just gives you Malenia's ghost moves as a spammable Ash?

nothin personel

Meh, Sekiro's combat is fine. Not every game needs to be a combo/canceling/juggling shitstorm.

But they should be.

Attached: DMC4 Gravity.webm (710x400, 2.9M)

kek, fuck pvp fags

Games like Sekiro are more about content and encounter design rather than complex timesink mechanics.
And I like the (comparatively) realistic feel Sekiro's combat has.

I enjoy the combat of Elden Ring a lot

Attached: Str vs Crucible Knight.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

i'm sorry, this shit just isn't fun to me. i tried to play bayonetta but it really doesn't feel anywhere near as engaging.

that's was cool

Sorry, I just have no interest in games like Guitar Hero and Sekiro.

YOU CAN JUMP THE DIVE STAB

but you do like barbie dress up games like elden ring.

Wow, strength builds really are shit. My Rivers of Blood would've killed that guy in 3 strikes.

Don't wanna create a thread just for this, is albinauric genocide @ mohg's crib still the best rune farming method?

KNEEL

Attached: Sekiro as a rhythm game.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LEVEL
TOO MANY STATS ARE IMPORTANT IN THIS GAME. IF I WANT HEALTH AND DAMAGE I HAVE NO EQUIP LOAD AND MY MANA IS SHIT. IF I WANT DAMAGE AND INT I HAVE NO HEALTH AND MY STAMINA IS SHIT. IF I WANT HEALTH AND DECENT EQUIP LOAD THEN I DO NO DAMAGE. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME, GAME? DO I REALLY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL IM LEVEL 300 FOR MY CHARACTER NOT TO BE A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT? I RESPEC AND DUMP 60 FUCKING POINTS INTO HEALTH AND I STILL DIE IN TWO HITS. FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1645043125498.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

I actually thought the second webm was that mod that adds the parries from sekiro but it is actually sekiro

think so

Attached: 1651416196932.jpg (2048x2048, 1.31M)

Yeah, it was never nerfed, thankfully. You should also shoot the retarded bird with an arrow at the start/end of each run.

There were two opportunities to attack before then.

>Nerfing a single player game
But why?

They even buffed Waves of Gold.

I thought this wasn't a turn based RPG, kek.

I'm using the Raptor of the Mist ash of war, which acts similar to that one tool in Sekiro. It's very helpful in PvE, but not so much in PvP. Regardless, teleporting above and doing a slam attack is pretty great.
Yes
My friend kept telling me the same thing. Only boss she didn't beat in one try with Rivers of Blood spam was Radagon.

Attached: Lol dragonclaw.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Autistic jap developers unironically believe that non-troglodytes care about PvP

Attached: TUROK - ELDEN RING - CRUCIBLE KNIGHT - ENDURE.webm (916x516, 2.88M)

>Mod
user...

hey guitar hero at least has 5 buttons, joystick whammy bar, and star power options button
that's already double the souls series' controls

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=-P2cfKoDFnw
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ4rxkl2Yno
youtube.com/watch?v=_ACbZk_y-rM

Attached: 1621050555220.png (427x196, 129.77K)

Why the fuck is the Dex stat so overpowered? It literally is more beneficial than the majority of other stats and you get fucked if you don't level it.

PvP has always been at its best in these games when it was just about having fun and messing around with dumb stuff. Trying to make Souls PvP some sort of actual well balanced thing killed it.

these high-speed combo games are designed for spastic retards who want to mow down endless hordes of tin cans, it's like said

Attached: Turok-EldenRing-PvP1.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

It's clearly a completely different game user. It's not even comparable unless you look at the fundamentals of what's happening and how much extra "flourish" is being applied just for the sake of it.

>I didn't know

>Why are the boss fights so unsatisfying? I hate how many of them have instant frame 1 damage attacks that literally are designed to fucking combo kill you from full health if they get you while you are in recovery. I can't tell you how many times I almost killed a boss with one last hit but they shit out a long combo that has frame one damage and kill me from full health.

Level your vigor. im not gonna go into how ARPG open world games are inherently flawed because stats systems work less the more freedom you have and never scale well and always lead to issues with with some players not having fun. I will tell you that if you take a new character, level up 40 times, and you put 30 levels into vigor, and 10 into endurance. You will have like 250-300% more health, and have 2-3x more damage negation from the heavier armor you can wear. That synergizes to increase your survivability up beyond 3x what it was. If you put those stats into a damage stat you will at most have like 40% increased damage. Less if your weapon doesnt scale well or you split the stats between melee and spells, and you will get 1-2 hit by bosses. Your investment into damage stats does not synergize well with your gear until you upgrade your weapon a significant amount. Keep in mind Sl 1 players dont level up damage stats at all, they use buffs (including stat buffs) so actually leveling up your stats isnt even needed at endgame to do decent damage.

TL:DR damage stats are a meme and almost uselss early game and unimportant late game and if you are new you should be stacking defensive stats so you can make more mistakes and learn faster.

>Only boss she didn't beat in one try with Rivers of Blood spam was Radagon.
Bosses with bleed immunity are harder, yes. That said, the katana dishes out more damage than the greatsword even without bleed. In the time it takes the greatsword to land a ~450 hp hit, the weapon art of RoB will eat away ~1.6k+.

Attached: Godskin Duo roll and attack animation.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

I don't think it's just the PvP. Sword of night and flame was a PvE weapon but still nerfed. The developers clearly have ego issues and take pride in the "le prepare to die" bs.

>fromdrones spamming gifs made by that one twitter faggot to defend their shit game
literally snoy tier when they tried to convince people tlou2 had great gameplay

I do think it's overpowered, honestly. I see too many people use it to just effortlessly mow down bosses by spamming L2. Even Intbuilds have a hard time since they need space to cast their spells and larger stat investments, while Corpse Piler just needs you to upgrade the weapon a bunch.
That said, I'm still having a lot of fun with my Strength build. I have a video of me and Ogha staggering the duo tree sentinels to death, and the damage numbers are still impressive.
What causes this, anyway? It's always funny to me.

Attached: Avoiding the roll.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

This shit feels like something put together in 2 days. There's literally no indication that he's about to start rolling, the transition happens in a single frame.

Dark souls 3 was just roll spam and r1 without the mobs punishing

Attached: TUROK-EldenRing-CrucibleKnight-Nokron1.webm (920x518, 2.88M)

Has there ever been a single more blatantly unplaytested boss?

Attached: Rekt by Godskin Duo.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>Dark souls 3 pvp "veterans"
LMAO