What did he do wrong?

what did he do wrong?

Attached: VincentNightmareFullBody.png (250x506, 106.58K)

Being a coward

Thread

>nooo you don't understand, I was literally COMPELLED to cheat, it's not my fault

Not going for Erica instead.

I still laugh at the fact that C was so objectively the right choice that the butthurt devs made the remaster to shit on her.

>Adultery
>Failure to knock up Katherine on the first day of living with her
>Being a terrible parent to Joker
>Starring in a fucking puzzle game visual novel

The girlfriend with the glasses was Kathrine. If you mean the blonde, she was crazy and wanted a life style you would have to grow out of sooner or later.

They added so many scenes with K in the remaster and then gave us a trap who's way more down to earth and less retarded.

wait what? a trap? are you talking about that girl with the pink hair? don't tell me thats a fucking guy

Its an alien.

Cheated on his girlfriend.
Why is atlus so obsessed with relationships? And none of them are realistic, you just know they are all just a bunch of incels

it's a nonbinary alien that cloaks itself as a girl

He’s a pussy.

C's true ending in vanilla is so much better than any alternatives that I wonder if there's some unreliable narrator shit going on, and Vincent's brain is leaking out of his nose after a massive booze fueled aneurysm.

I'm glad the remaster worked on making Katherine more likeable that was definitely the weakest point

Vincent's relationship with K was going to end in ruin eventually. C is a unrealistic perfect waifu because she's a demon.

The best ending in the game is where Vincent tells them to go fuck off and flies to space.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that C literally lied to him about being pregnant?
That's as fucking manipulative as it gets.
V was a coward but they all knew that and they still pushed him around.
Fuck this shitty love triangle bullshit. The real ending is the one where he gets on a space ship to go enjoy his fucking life. Thots need not apply.

Actually it's a very short male alien taking the form of a feminine male.

Patrician.

True ending is the time travel catherine ending and the staying with katherine but not marrying her immediately ending.

not procreating

>The best ending in the game is where Vincent tells them to go fuck off and flies to space.
>Fuck this shitty love triangle bullshit. The real ending is the one where he gets on a space ship to go enjoy his fucking life. Thots need not apply.
Based

lmao you still play pokemon unite, stupid faggot

lmaoooooo

Abe-sama...

>King of the underworld
>life style you would have to grow out of sooner or later.

Relationships, like people are built on conflict and strength, C is escapism from reality, its a manchilds choice, prince of hell with a harem is a silly fleeting way to give up one's self for pleasure, it is sad. Either of the other endings at least have some form of character to them.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that C literally lied to him about being pregnant?
No? And honestly that's the one major reason why I don't really care for Catherine at all.

That was K. C was the semen demon

She said she was late on her period and started fantasizing about the future, then it came as usual and wasnt able to immediatly tell Vincent about it. Hardly any worse than all the shit Vincent did during the game.

Attached: sample_09ddd55ba62aeaedeac852293db40dcb.jpg (850x729, 78.09K)

>that the butthurt devs made the remaster to shit on her
What are you talking about? C gets the objectively the best and happiest ending out of them all in Full Body. It basically cements her as the best choice by far.
>goes back in time before you all finish school
>meaning K ends up with the guy that dies at the beginning of the base game, no drama between you and her now
>C never was a succubus fucking other men in this timeline
>Eric never becomes a tranny
>you have a happy family with multiple children and a loving wife
Like for fucking real, it's basically ending for K-fags but objectively better.

>in base game even if go all the way for C choices and ignore all Katherine messages, Vincent still acts in the endgame as if he wants to get back with K only to abruptly go for C after defeating Dumuzid
And instead of fixing that ATLUS just added another shitty character like they do with every "remaster" or "enhanced edition" of their games.

He never cheated

He associated himself with women.
This could be avoided easily and his behavior is unreasonable but it's simply written like this to give us the premise for the game.

>a drunk and a wastrel
>has no savings
>a wageslave who's never actually shown working
>still nabs a girlfriend who's patient enough to babysit his bullshit for literal years and wants to marry him
I hate this guy not only because of petty jealousy but also because of how unrepentantly he fucks it all up

Nothing. Katherine was garbage and Catherine was the best choice for him

>If you mean the blonde, she was crazy and wanted a life style you would have to grow out of sooner or later.
Wot. Her ending was objectively best

the best girl

Attached: 1652281741935.jpg (800x1000, 83.43K)

Catherine is best. Both her true ends > the others

literal male power fantasy

Full body ruined C and K by giving them those extra endings. K was supposed to be Vincent settling down and C was supposed to be Vincent living wild style. The third ending was Vincent not being sure what to do so he just leaves them both and travels while presumably figuring out what he wants out of life. The problem is aside from being a coward it isn't obvious what Vincent wants which is why the third ending is probably the best for him anyway. The drama with C was lame cause you never even see her seduce him aside from one scene and he never consents to sleeping with her. He just inexplicably wakes up in bed with her. Then later she just straight up violently coerces him into keeping her around. It's like it wants to be a story about cheating but doesn't have the guts to show the actual cheating.

Would you fucks please actually play the game before spouting this shit? She didn't lie. She told him she was late and said she MIGHT be and was actually scared about the possibility because deep down she's scared of Vincent leaving her. Vincent freaked out and she was let down by him with that once again. Then at some unknown point after she told him, she realized he had been cheating on her and kept quiet about her not actually being pregnant once she found out to get him to be honest with her for once/commit to her but she decides to just break it off cleanly instead because regardless of what she might think about doing she's not a manipulative cunt and respected Vincent's feelings more than he ever did hers. She even spares his feelings as best she can while being adamant about splitting up during the breakup scene despite barely holding herself together at the time and got him an energy drink on the way there because she saw how tired he's been. Katherine is a good girl at heart and deserved way better.

Attached: N3bqEv6h_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40.44K)

How do extra ending ruin anything? In the end you still choose which true end you prefer. That said did you even play C's route?

K was such a cunt

This

Putting any trust or faith in women. Never trust women.

The breakup scene in particular fucks with me because:
>Can hear K trying hard not to cry during when breaking up with Vincent
>Tries to keep a up an obviously forced smile so he doesn't feel too bad about it
>doesn't hit him
>doesn't yell at him
>doesn't so much as insult him
>cares so much about him she puts her feelings aside so she can minimize as much hurt he would feel as possible despite him being a cheating fuck and was worried about his condition on the way there
>Full Body makes this worse by showing she was so broken up by Vincent's cheating she actually blamed herself for it
This shit was eerily close to when my girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me for the same reason. Still feel like shit to this day for it.

I was so fucking assblasted when I got FullBody and found out you can not play the original. The trap is so shoehorned in it's crazy

Attached: Gaston.png (1008x630, 607.72K)

Catherine did not try to get Vincent to change his lifestyle or do anything really, other than talk to her for her job. Her ending is Vincent choosing a fresh start, and their compatibility turns out to be far better than his with Katherine. Rather than wear each other down like K shes just the support Vincent needs to improve his life on his own volition. Whether by becoming a demon lord or starting a happy family.

I would have been fine with an actual trap but the alien tranny thing is just freaky.

vincent meeting a person he talked to only a few days and feeling enormously most comfortable with than his own girlfriend of seven years says a lot
>bad writing
yeah it is but its also kinda shows off how his relationship Katherine wouldn't have been the best option he had taken if a random nice stranger cares more about your well being than someone you've been with for years

Attached: 7298347298374.jpg (1280x720, 136.7K)

Unless full body added way more story content C's and K's routes are basically the same until the end where Vincent chooses whichever one based on the answers given.

The extra ends ruin the original's dilemma by turning the order (K) and chaos (C) reps around essentially allowing you to have your cake and eat it too. There's even a magic spell or whatever you can use that just straight up rewrites C and K.

To be fair, Vincent's life is a fucking mess and that's no one's fault but his own because he refuses to take charge in any aspect of his life whether it's social, romantic, financial, or professional. He's more at ease with C though exactly because she doesn't challenge him in anyway to do better he can just live by his base desires and do whatever the fuck he wants instead of wanting him to improve and get out of his rut. She's an enabler not a supporter. She doesn't raise him up. She pulls him down to his lowest lows but luckily they're both okay with it. Frankly, Vincent is a piece of shit, so I didn't mind that. It's not a bad ending for him.
Full Body goes full retard though and makes C the objectively super duper good ending where everyone is super happy and is fixed and instead of having his existential crisis of commitment like in the first game he's 100% on board to have lots of kids and be pulled along by C for the rest of his life there's no point in playing the game and pondering original dilemmas of pleasure vs order/comfort vs freedom.

Vincent is a good boy who did nothing wrong.

Attached: baa.jpg (900x1200, 136.39K)

> and makes C the objectively super duper good ending where everyone is super happy
Just shows how much better everyone's life is without Katherine kek

>She pulls him down to his lowest lows but luckily they're both okay with it.
Demon king is a prettty high position

More like shits on C's character by turning her into some fucking starry-eyed housewife instead of a chaotic sex demon she's supposed to be.

>Cheated on his girlfriend.
He didn't.

>high position
Hell is a pretty far way down though last I checked.

>K's new ending

It was pretty bad

You've been brainwashed.

Attached: file.png (1200x848, 925.13K)

Wow thats some bias you got against demons there bigot!
Anyway Catherine likes him even in the original so I'm not seeing the point of your complaint about her not being a demon anymore with the timeline change. In the first place it was literally a job.

user she outright said "And yes, I AM pregnant".

>Dumping your shitty, cheating boyfriend whose dragged you down for years with having to babysit him and moving on with your life
Feels more karmic to me.

That's unrealistic for modern day sóyboys and feminist bitches.

I don't mind her liking him. I DO mind her going from someone who literally says she hates the idea of being tied down by anything, saying she's going to continue her job even if she favors him, and still living and enjoying her life AS A DEMON to being a boring ass housewife. It just doesn't fit.

Are you fucking deaf? They keep it ambiguos for a reason, he was refering to the succ all the end game.

>Eric never becomes a tranny
I can see why her ending makes leftoids mad. Feminists would seethe just because he got away from Katherine and was happy

>girl

She doesn't continue her job in the original ending either.

She became an elite's whore, not to mention it is painted as "empowering".