At which point did everything go so wrong?

At which point did everything go so wrong?

Attached: September 2003 Issue.jpg (3274x2200, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUlANUo44rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want to go back.

Attached: September 2003.jpg (841x690, 298.96K)

never you retarded faggot

Attached: western girl (2).jpg (3264x1865, 2.18M)

At least half of these are hot unless you are gay

Sigh girls because you sigh everytime you need to play this shit

That wonderwoman should not be there

>Pic not related
Retard

>androgynous mouse
>pretty

Get a load of this pedo, cam.

Attached: download.jpg (604x2504, 354.2K)

look at this cope

>all women are pretty, get over it, bigot
LOL

Attached: W7RgCDj.jpg (1500x1200, 201.24K)

wow a lot of npc from the same game you showed me

Attached: 1625371439456.gif (498x278, 678.09K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WUlANUo44rM

Attached: 2c7.jpg (680x471, 72.29K)

Attached: FCfCUofXEAIYwvy.jpg (870x883, 138.72K)

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 32.92K)

come on tell me how is it bait its not a cluster fuck of an image of npc from the same game?

>it's another daily episode of Yea Forums cries about ugly women in western games that would still have been bad even if the women weren't ugly

You can tell /pol/roaches are larpers that don't like videogames and never played a videogames. PN03 was boring shit and a dud that no one cared about after the 3 seconds of "haha she has a butt animation" thing was over.
You will never be white
You will never be a man
You will never have sex.

>Lead writer and lead character TD didn't want Rivet to be sexy
>The lead writer was a woman
>The lead character TD was a trans person
This guy is unironically redpilling a bunch of people without even realizing it lmao

I don’t care

>The lead writer was a woman
she was not evne that she was in a writers room toying to take credit for everything she didnt even come up with the name like she said she did che got called out on twitter and had to back track everybody she worked with hated her and that dumb idiot in that image and go let go

Still better than any american AAA modern game. They are just so horrible, but without pretty.

Attached: pre.png (1192x670, 819.79K)

>You will never be a man
Oh thank god does that mean I'm...?

user are you okay?

Attached: Sus G.jpg (508x595, 35.42K)

I never got to play it growing up but I remember seeing this all the time at my local Sams Club.

I will never forget that ass.

It all went dowhill somewhere around the early to mid 2010s
When developers, publishers and journalists decided that social activism is more important than making games for the sake of entertainment
Diversity hires became commonplace in studios
A lack of diverse (black) characters was criticized publicly as if it was a critical flaw in game design
Old established franchises were sacrificed on the altar of diversity and everything became ugly

yes i made some spelling mistakes but didn't correct them

>It all went dowhill somewhere around the early to mid 2010s
>When developers, publishers and journalists decided that social activism is more important than making games for the sake of entertainment
>Diversity hires became commonplace in studios
>A lack of diverse (black) characters was criticized publicly as if it was a critical flaw in game design
>Old established franchises were sacrificed on the altar of diversity and everything became ugly
>Still better than any american AAA modern game.
>They are just so horrible, but without pretty.

Attached: 1644019736775.webm (854x480, 2.46M)

take your meds shizo

go fuck yourself then

Just

Attached: aD17E1K_460s.jpg (460x407, 34.33K)

wow a retard posts a bad edit to try and prove his retarded point

I wish video game discourse could move on from "this character doesn't make my dick hard but I think that it should"

All boilerplate Yea Forums common sensisms that people just repeat over and over for a decade without checking how it relates to factual reality

Not every character has to be attractive
But it would be nice if they at least weren't fucking ugly

Then don't cherrypick the ugly ones. Next.

The world really ended in 2012

>/pol/ is full of non-white virginial women
Why do you tempt me so user with such fantasies?

Oh no, they're not women. They're manchildren.

Sybb is the only person who cares about it still. For everyone else it's just a footnote in gaming history as the one game of the Capcom 5 that never got ported to PS2 but actually came out.

oh look, it's another fragile white Yea Forumsedditor thread

Attached: 1641947347640.jpg (3109x2000, 2.59M)

This game is great and I'm tired to pretend it's not

Attached: 2kwQPO3.gif (320x240, 934.28K)

Cope, 90% of those are real ugly

no it's not you faggot
it's a garbage even Capcom knew it and didn't bother porting it to another console like it did with their other Gamecube games (RE4, Okami, Killer 7, Virtue Joe...)

The last time Luffy was cool :(

I don't remember Morgan Yu being that ugly in the mirror in Prey, she looked like a 7/10 again with freckles.

That art tho, yeesh

We've played games our entire lives unlike you trannies, who the fuck are you trying to fool, its not working on anyone. Women in western games are hideous now, they look like your biologically male ass

100% of what he said in that post is reality, tranny

>We
fuck off back to your containment board you incel subhuman

Only Lara looks good.

Tranny tranny, you're so zany

yo there is a bunch of these that look atrocious
ESCPECIALLY in motion
and dont get me started on their voices and demeanor

Attached: 1595324628066.jpg (633x480, 133.02K)

I've been playing games since 1993 and I think you're wrong and cherrypicking to push an agenda.

Thats not edited, retard... Straight from the games trailer
No one has done that. All modern western games female characters are ugly

>no it's not you faggot
Literal fucking retarded newfag. Yea Forums used to praise the game for its 3rd person shooting gameplay.

more cope?

Attached: 1647748853128.jpg (1275x1090, 131.04K)

This, Bioshock Infinite, the most jewish and libtard game to ever exist was made in the early 2010s

The point of no return.

Attached: 1.jpg (545x836, 113.38K)

>The angry retarded tranny is angrily retarded
lol cope more

Attached: notch-q-notch-1h-punch-a-commie-283-lj-802-45424091.png (500x570, 55.74K)

You misundestand, we, as in we Yea Forums are white nationalists. I never go to /pol/, this is already a Nazi videogame board :)
And you are a liar or genuinely mentally retarded because anyone with a brain and eyes can see that female characters in western games today are 99% very ugly, very misandrist, very feminist. There is simply not a single redeeming or likable quality about them. They are utterly vile by both appearance and personality. You are not fooling anyone.

>now featuring Bobby Kotick™ from the Activion Blizzard® Series

>includes the furry girl who literally had her tits removed because a femoid had constant meltdowns in their office
>includes plank Coco who probably had similar behind the scenes interference

Attached: 1622402172541.jpg (810x810, 441.41K)

You will never be a woman

2014-15 for sure.

Attached: D840EC44-55E2-4E09-AAF8-216E2791B518.jpg (1920x1310, 227.54K)

>Yea Forums used to praise the game for its 3rd person shooting gameplay.
never happened you lying piece of shit
the few rare times this trash was brought up here it was just coomers spamming butt pics, the gameplay is awful and everyone knows that hence why no one ever talk about it
remove Vanessa from the game and no would care about about it
kys

Only Fortnite, Overwatch, Smite, Paladins, Tomb Raider, and Quake have good looking girls.

>character is a complete joke and is shit on by the game
>isn't even a tranny
>Yea Forums still incensed about how his mere existence is pushing the tranny agenda despite posting on a board where half the uploaded images are actual tranny caricatures at any given moment
Yea Forums is beyond help

Attached: 1556300143943.jpg (862x630, 384.88K)

Returnal would have been perfect if they just made the lady hot instead of a wine aunt

Notice how all of these are carefully cropped headshots and try not to factor boobs, because they are either flat or heavily concealed.

Attached: 1626568353361.jpg (528x528, 93.11K)

>never happened you lying piece of shit
Why is it that leftard retard troon always have the most incorrect opinion in history? It isn't the best 3rd person shooter obviously but it's still good and that's 100x better than whatever faggot game the western AAA industry made today.

Attached: pn03 post.png (1048x122, 15.38K)