I don't get it

I don't get it.

Her games are the definition of mediocrity and she's not particularly cute yet you constantly have retards here insisting on how Sony allegedly fucked her over and how they'd totally ask her out on dates even tho she lives in a sewer.
Even /u/ has a permanent general for her.

I just don't get it.

Attached: gravity-rush-gravity-daze.gif (640x346, 1.59M)

i like the artstyle and the gravity gimmick is kind of fun at least for some time. but the combat is so fucking boring that i couldn't be arsed to finish the game

Seethe harder, roastie. Kat could be homeless and still pull more dick than you could

The heart want what the heart want, I love her

>not cute
tastelett spotted

Attached: Seriously.webm (422x296, 350.22K)

i LOVE KAT SO F-ING MUCH URGGGHHHHH

I actually love Kat and GR but given the absolute state of how shitty Yea Forums is and posters like YOU are, I had no choice but to shape the OP in this way just to even get a thread not 404 after 10 minutes of no replies. Why is Yea Forums like this?

>7 posts
>7 IPs
Nice try.

Giving Kat a baby, and then disappearing.

Answer the fucking question.

Gravity Rush is actually the most comfiest soulful game I have played in the last 20 years

>Not cute
user didn't play the game.

Attached: 19.gif (498x372, 1.35M)

the first was great. The sequel was bloated and not as great. somehow this confuses and angers the waifufaggots. I love Kat

It's built into women's dna to try and manipulate people to get what they want, don't act so surprised. This roastie is fumin

i think her game is kino, no other games play or look like that, gravity rush 3 is the only game that would make me consider buying a ps5. just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone agrees with you

If you could take the QoL fixes from 2 and apply them to 1 you’d have a pretty great game

Attached: 088DAA29-E30A-47FA-976D-C89FF84A85A5.png (923x923, 582.89K)

I don’t think the original devs own the IP so if GR3 did get made it wouldn’t be the same team. That may be a good thing though because 2 went a little off the rails in terms of bloat and padding

>a unique game
>by SONY
>in the MODERN TIMES

Gravity rush has literally 0 competition when it comes to "nintendo-like" games on playstation. This series would be actually popular on the switch. It's just that very, very, very few sony fans care about games that aren't shooters, jrpgs, racers or sports games.

so you think new developers would be able to perfectly capture the atmosphere of the first game WITHOUT bloating it?

Attached: 1619851358689.png (800x445, 476.23K)

I love GR but this history revision about its treatment is strange
>Vita exclusive
>marketed and advertised heavily as the “killer app”
>Remastered version of 1 releases on ps4
>Sequel is announced
>DLC is announced but given as free pack in
>2 episode anime releases before the sequel
>GR1 given away on ps now or whatever that service is to advertise the sequel
It’s really not Sonys fault that simply nobody cared about the series

>she's not particularly cute

Attached: 1485036107468.gif (291x572, 263.73K)

Well considering the original devs couldn’t I’d say give them a chance

I would reply to your thread just by seeing Kat and reading the OP, but I can understand framing OPs as bait because I've done genuine ops and they 404

>I've done genuine ops and they 404
THIS. THIS THIS.
I fucking hate this board so fucking much
All of you are such garbage fucking scum

it's not like we have a bloat problem in modern games now

She is cute and retarded and dresses like a prostitute what else could you ask for

Kat is very cute but you're right that Gravity Rush is incredibly mediocre, at least the first one, never played the sequel.

For her to wear cute outfits befitting of a cute girl like Kat's self. I wanna see Kat wearing more skirts and dresses.

Attached: 1485408270505.jpg (1920x1080, 104.01K)

Its called soul, you wouldn't understand.

It does have soul but it's still not good.

This, she being retarded and dressing like a malaysian prostitute is part of her charm

Attached: kat & raven_SFW.jpg (1229x950, 442.53K)

I love Kat so much bros I don't mind if she is a stinky hobo neet I will make sure to spray her done with antiperspirant

The games are full of personality but are indeed not that good to play, part of it might be the budget, part of it just the developer's talent, but Sony never gave the game exposure in the first place, need I remind you to this day they don't show off even fucking Persona stuff, the normiest of the normie weeb series in favour of shit like Days Gone
Snoy in the west is an absolute shitfest and need to be put down

Attached: ultimate ass.jpg (424x319, 67K)

>tie leveling up/stat increases to the side quests
>outsource all of the side quests to another dev and they are all absolute pants shitting fucking awful
2 was not a very good game and I love the IP

Kat reminds me of one of those congo dandies, she has all these nice outfits but she lives in a a literal dump

I got best girl Cecie and a load of very good songs out of it, can't complain

OP, you are a disgrace.

>not particularly cute
homo

Fuck you the games are good

Kats gravity powers feel good but are too op to keep her games interesting. It's so effortless to travel anywhere the only way to make it any easier would be to give her noclip. Combat is similarly easy. Can't recall any enemy being a threat

sadly bait threads are the only ways to stay alive in Yea Forums

I don't know why I was surprised when I looked this up and found your typical weebtrash game.

Kek I wish the Platinum was called that

Attached: 1489583924.png (988x655, 518.75K)

but Kat is cute. Very cute. I would date that sewer dweller.

>Her games are the definition of mediocrity and she's not particularly cute
stopped reading this propaganda right here

>This series would be actually popular on the switch
Yes we get it, tendies love buying bad and mediocre games and hail them as goty...

Only the music is good

They are pretty mediocre honestly. I really liked the first game just because it had an incredibly comfy and relaxing atmosphere, with some fun moderate challenges here and there. And it was bite-sized and paced just right for what it was. I believe I tried it out right after having finished Bloodborne too which while a great game, is definitely not comfortable, so it was the perfect opposite thing I needed at that time. GR2 on the other hand overstayed its welcome, had a lot of shittily designed parts that were more frustrating than fun and their attempt to expand on the combat didn't really improve it at all, in some ways it even got worse. The only worthwhile addition in GR2 imo was the treasure hunts and those are gone now, lol.

Such bad b8

This is the kind of meh game that is propped up due to aesthetics and a cute lead character. The gameplay is easy as shit and quests are boring.

You don't get it because there's nothing to get. It's just the final cries of the dying jap loving snoy breed.

>nothing to get

How the fuck was it mediocre?

>games need to be hard to be fun

>brain dead two button combat, literally just "hit the glowing weak spot"
>shit story
>gravity gimmick gets boring really quick
>lame fetch quests
If Kat had been a guy, people would've completely forgotten about it by now.

this

I expect a game that consistently throws combat challenges my way to be challenging. Other than a need to be fast there are no other challenges present in the gameplay sans figuring out the controls. Add to this that mechanically it is very shallow as such you'll be playing the game the same way you played it in the first 5 or so hours. Perhaps you can be entertained by okayish platforming and uninteresting combat for the entire game's length, but I wasn't.

>Canonically runs around in royal undergarments
Based cee wee.

Attached: 59508374_p0.png (900x600, 262.69K)

>good music
>good aesthetic
>neat gameplay
>nipples
Pretty fucking simple. They're not the best games ever made, but they're serviceable.

Attached: katnips.jpg (1920x1080, 926.35K)

You didn't enjoy the sidequest where you had to stare at a dog walking around a park for 25 minutes?