It's going to suck nutsack

Let's be blatantly honest for a minute.

Attached: images (16).jpg (738x415, 39.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjbx6-KQoRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>only white character hidden behind 4 layers of obscuring garbage

Yes. This is obviously going to suffer from modern day Americans and their stupid fucking cuckoldry that they like to spread around the world.

Pronouns were announced as a selling point.
The board is flashing red.

I just want freelancer 2

How good could it be if they have literally nothing to show so far? And how can anyone think its going to be good without knowing ANYTHING about the game? I don't get people.

*farts in your thread*
*leaves*

>still the same game engine they've been spaghetti coding together for 20 years

This. It's supposed to come out in, what, 4 or 5 months or something? Why in the fuck they haven't shown even a bit of gameplay is beyond me.

Obviously people are going to buy it regardless because its Bethesda, but it's such a weird situation that there's just nothing but a CG trailer and concept art.

This. My expectations are set to super low.
Bethesda might be able to create an interesting universe but it'll be full of ALL the western pandering that's humanly possible. It'll be the most 'politically correct' video game of all time.

The buggiest game of all time.

I can't wait.

I honestly think it's going to be the next BF2042 or Cyberjunk76. People will absolutely dickride it for weeks after release because Bethesda is one of the Latter Day Saints of shitting on the consumer and getting away with it because they're Bethesda but as the weeks drag on and the honeymoon period cum stains yellow out it's going to become apparent to anyone with sense that the game is yet another overhyped fuckup hiding behind smoke and mirrors. That's what I'm calling.

I just want lewd mods.

There's two white characters schizo. The black guy is also smaller of the three.

No PS5 version so less platforms to optimize for. Historically porting to PS platforms has made their games way more buggy. Morrowind was fine, so was oblivion, but then skyrim was ported day 1 to ps3 and it was a buggy mess same for Fallout 4.

People are getting hyped because of the concept art but in reality, this city will be have the same amount of buildings as Whiterun and have dated graphics.

Attached: starfield-concept-art-neon.jpg (1600x903, 239.5K)

>8-0

Attached: undefeated.jpg (480x480, 10.33K)

>No gameplay footage
>Bethesda Creation Engine
>Political pandering before the game is even released
This is going to be mediocre. It won't be a shitshow like 76 or cyberpunk, but it'll be bad. Not terrible, but not too great either, it'll be decent enough with mods like Skyrim,
There, saved you all weeks of hype and inevitable disappointment.

Attached: artworks-000499273698-go41e7-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 28.43K)

Yeah people often don't understand that's just a loose shell overview for devs. Look how you can't really see anything inside. It's not even a working sketch it's an artistic anchor so to speak for when modeling and asset placement happens. Look at this New Vegas concept art. This was supposed to be just the strip part of the game. You know what we got.

Attached: images (17).jpg (701x438, 65.41K)

Depends if it will be a Skyrim tier mess or a Fallout 76 tier disaster.

everything bethesda has made in the past 15 years or so has sucked shit, so yeah

because they're obviously waiting for a certain point to reveal everything. its a pretty common thing to do now, elden ring did it.

It doesnt matter how bad it is, it will be better than scam citizen or any games he touched.

Because Bethesda never shows anything before that. Their other games aren't even typically announced before E3 the year they release in

I literally know nothing about this game other than the fact that some Bethesda dicksuckers are hyped for it
Sell it to me

E3 is cancelled when will they show us ?

It's a game Todd has been waiting 20 years to make, so we hope he put in actual effort this time.

It merely releasing would mean it surpassed freelancer and scamcitizen because it actually released.

He’s the protagonist

It's Fallout

IN SPAAAAAAAAACE

Alien coom mod

This is Bethesda's RPG.
There will be tons of bugs 1000% after release.

You have my attention

Every game going forwards is going to have pronoun shit, you can't go singleing out Starfield for it. It's also not really accurate to say it was used as a selling point, it was used to distract from a harder question in a reddit thread, never put out where the masses would see it

Bethesda always shows gameplay at the last second. Announcing TES VI and Starfield was already atypical for them and they only did that because of the Fallout 76 debacle.

>still creation engine
yup
i have no shame to say I used to be a bethdrone until fallout 76, but now I have 0 hype

Yeah probably

It will outsell Skyrim on launch ,decade+ of new gamers.
This will make you seethe

This city on particular will probably be pretty big because they can segment it like the imperial city

Is todd more interested in the sci-fi genes than the fantasy? If he has some hard on the sci-fi, we can expect at least a decent game.

>Announcing TES VI and Starfield was already atypical for them and they only did that because of the Fallout 76 debacle.
It's hilarious how retards like you think what you say matters so much.
There was no Fo76 "debacle" at the time of Starfields announcement you mentally inept ape.
Starfield, ESVI, and Fo:76 all got announced at the same E3 presser.
Faggot.

Is that even a black guy?

looks like he is

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-25 08-59-55.png (2036x2062, 3.35M)

youtube.com/watch?v=pjbx6-KQoRg
For oblivion we had trailers like these showing of the game a year before release.

But it looks like the first real demos of skyrim were shown in June 2011 and the game released in november 2011. So I guess you're right

It's a Bethesda game, so it's guaranteed to be an 8/10 bare minimum.

I thought he was but now seeing him up close he doesn't look black at all really

Iranian with botox

Attached: 1618626201665.jpg (1500x1507, 612.54K)

Looks not black to me, the helmet have a nigger lips tho

Because user, we've gone from 50+ enjoyable games a year released in 2010 to maybe 2-3 if we're lucky in 2022. The industry is across the board dogshit right now, and Bethesda has proven more than once in the past 10 years that they are more than willing to deliver broken, disappointing products.

I am in desperate need of a space RPG that's religiously researched and detailed to an absurd degree. I want this game to be good more than any upcoming game, but anyone placing their trust in Bethesda after the past 6-7 years is just being an idiot.

Attached: 1596510107065.jpg (740x542, 44.14K)

>grounded sci-fi rpg (think the expanse, over star wars or mass effect)
>focuses around humans (you don't play as an alien)
>main story features exploring ancient alien structures akin to 'mountains of madness'
>elements of star trek in that you have a crew that you take on 'away missions'
>vasco robot buddy

>and Bethesda has proven more than once in the past 10 years that they are more than willing to deliver broken, disappointing products.
Only Fo:76 could fit this bill in the last 10 years and even then it 's only a "disappointment" if you had misguided expectations for it.

He can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: 1632370755427.jpg (580x365, 45.34K)

>It won't be a shitshow like 76 or cyberpunk
kek

Attached: Eduard_Grützner_Brotzeit_des_Klosterschäfflers_1912.jpg (1024x1282, 225.22K)

Fallout 4 disappointed a lot of people IIRC. Re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-releasing Skyrim over and over in lieu of any real new games hasn't done wonders for their reputation either. You want to argue this from the perspective of a fanboy, I don't care enough about sucking corporate cock to do that with you. I hope they make a good game with Starfield, but I won't be surprised in the slightest if they don't.

Attached: 1615078993764.png (713x667, 438.4K)

>Prob has a voiced protag
>Prob has Reddit tier dumbed down dialogue
>Prob is full of SJW pandering like every other modern game
>From the creators and writers of FO4 and FO76
>Female Studio Director

This game will be just good enough that lefties on Twitter and Reddit will shill for it without pay while telling you cinematic gameplay is good and Morrowind and Fallout New Vegas were bad.

Attached: GRID-1_deb03d1c-6748-4bea-843f-806c92d6ee61_800x.jpg (600x900, 110.6K)

Is Xbox presentation even happening this year?

Pretty good way to put it.
I feel like hoping it's a Skyrim tier mess is very optimistic

>No voiced protag
Where was this confirmed

>very optimistic
that's bare minimum, skyrim wasn't that impressive, you probably were too young to remember how people called it oblivion 2, and it was tech wise
Starfield seems to be a step up from fo76.

>creation engine, but in space

Can't wait for the epic space stations filled with 20 NPCs and massive battles with like 10 soldiers

SHUT UP!
But you're right. After FO4 and 76, I have 0 hopes for it. And although I agree that quality took a major dive in Skyrim, it's still a very addictive game whereas FO4 is utter shit and I don't want to even touch 76.
I'll consider it a miracle if Starfield is as good as Skyrim.

Attached: 7b9f758fe71bca06b2a428b2cddd9ee8.jpg (640x480, 70.29K)