Everything they touch turn to gold

>Everything they touch turn to gold
>Every game they've made has a dedicated playerbase
>First foray into animation created animation of the decade
>Still has a plenty of unreleased games like the MMO and fighting game
How do we stop Riot???

Attached: 01-logo.png (1440x811, 46.97K)

Project L will save the FGC

Attached: 1649961467416.png (2048x1448, 3.16M)

Who? I've never played any of their shit but maybe that's because I'm older than 12.

I remember being 13

Let them keep going.
You said it yourself: They have an upcoming MMO. This is guaranteed to crash and burn with them pumping money into it to keep it afloat.
The fighting game won't fare well either. None of these "easy to play, made for beginners" fighting games have ever taken off.

Can't really compare because this fighting game is based on one of the most popular games in the world.
Since it's also likely to be free I predict we'll see massive playernumbers. Whether it stays high is another question entirely

And I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

lol

That's because they just remove everything that launched unsuccessfully, so far mainly League of Legends game modes.

Fuck, should I buy the Tencent dip?

The game fucking sucks tho, sure the art style is great but everything else is shit
Tencent might've bought Riot's shares but game design, the character's intelectual property, etc.. are all from the west, dont think this is the standart Chinese product

Wasnt valorant a huge failure at launch until they started paying streamers to shill it to zoomers

if by gold you mean shit

But it's still Tencent making money right?

Unironically I will shill for riot for free if they can save the rancid mmo market with something thats not another shit tier 'action' mmo

Melee did.

Interesting claim.

mostly from wild rift

it's still a failure
literally nobody plays it.

Attached: chrome_2ZgehgMDiS.png (1654x749, 1.84M)

>>First foray into animation created animation of the decade
Forget the rest of that retarded post, who the fuck really thinks this?

>68.7k
>behind csgo and apex
What went wrong with Fortnite?

me
to be fair the decade has barely started though

The willump game will probably flop, i call it, it looks pretty empty and another walking simulator

Attached: 5013615127440.jpg (2048x1152, 243.93K)

>Gookchink shit.
This is a paid shill thread.
I will NOT install EGS or any Epic turd party apps.

Attached: 1644853000058.png (847x503, 526K)

money

speaking of Riot how did that short midget go from being permab& to being on fucking stage and getting paid to travel and play League? shortbros do we actually h ave a chance?

>those noodle arms
Vayne main spotted

Attached: 3366103604617.png (388x375, 199.96K)

>How do we stop Riot???
Just don't give them templates to work with, seeing how all they do is copy already existing games. Still waiting on their first original game idea btw.

Cant even imagine how horrible it is to work as staff in these events. How can you stomach looking at such ghouls?

>The fighting game won't fare well either. None of these "easy to play, made for beginners" fighting games have ever taken off.
LoL has insanely popular characters, so it's gonna have a huge playerbase.

>who the fuck really thinks this?
Lol babies who never experienced what good writing is, so they automatically think that their (admittedly pretty decent) TV show is the second coming of Christ. It was good, especially visually, but let's not exaggerate here.

That will die off rather quickly because people realize that they can't blame anyone but themselves and that it requires actual work to get good at fighting games. That said, Rising Thunder was trash with its super simplified inputs and the LoL carbon copy will be no different.

They didn't make one punch man.
Every blizzard game has a dedicated playerbase so it doesn't mean anything.
Someones gold is others trash.
Of course they still have more shit but it will probably slowly die like runeterra.

riot will find a way

Project L will kill the FGC, and they deserve it
>None of these "easy to play, made for beginners" fighting games have ever taken off.
Not a single one of them has actually had skill based matchmaking. It doesn't matter how many beginner-friendly mechanics you add if you don't actually match beginners with other beginners

the league card game was a massive flop

Chink Rootkit that is always running kept anyone with half a brain away forever.

Wasn't a flop though. Didn't achieve Hearthstone levels of craze, but no CCG ever will again. I don't even like League, but Runeterra is a really well made card game.

> cs:go
> valorant
> unironically playing that repetitive shit in 2022

>nooo it turns to gold, its not just relentless advertising and promotion with infinite tencent money
also arcane was mediocre at best, it was nowhere near animation of the decade, or any decade. and that's just talking about the actual animation, because the story writing was garbonzo.
the fighting game will, just like league, be popular because they throw shitloads of money at prizepools and for events to put it on main stage. it won't actually be good, they don't make good games. the mmo will die because mmos do not work in this era and those that do rely purely on nostalgia REMEMBER THAT? insertions from decades of beloved lore that riot do not have. they're also mega jews, so it will be designed to be exploitative horseshit on top

This.

Are you dumb? Have you heard of the fucking xmen at all? Whoops fighting games with the xmen in them in recent history did not succeed all that well. Popularity of names is meaningless

>Have you heard of the fucking xmen at all?
Not really, just Wolverine.

lol

>Not a single one of them has actually had skill based matchmaking.
Cooked as fuck, fighting games have had skill based matchmaking as much as it will ever be done for years. You rank up, you rank down, it matches you to relative rank based on who is actually online and available. Fighting games will never accept a scenario where they have to sit in a queue for 5 minutes, 10 minutes or even longer to get a game

mmo is definetely crashing their liquid assets (with no survivors), i can't believe people are still trying to make mmos
the one thing fighting game has is its (assumed) ftp nature, since lack of playerbase is the biggest trouble of fighters

I hate to tell you but none of riots shitty league champions are anywhere near as popular as even c tier xmen characters, it isn't gonna mean jack shit

>blah blah blah cope cope cope

>Yea Forums tards are malding
cope

Attached: 66186782.jpg (340x430, 29.24K)

>You rank up, you rank down, it matches you to relative rank based on who is actually online and available
this is not skill based matchmaking, this is just a ladder which is invariably bottom-heavy and fucks over beginners. It's also incredibly slow at separating out players by skill so even average players are going to spend a lot of time fighting players much better than them when the games are new.
Anime games with colored squares are maybe worse since you need to win or lose 10 games in a row in order to change rank. Winning 10 games in a row is pretty tricky and will mean it takes a while to leave a rank unless you're way better than everyone else in it, and losing 10 games in a row is pretty fucking demotivating. If someone's new to the genre and truly belong on the bottom rank this means they're going to need to lose at least 30 games before they're where they're meant to be.

>muh spyware
You are on 4channel how pathetic

yeah but at least Yea Forums doesn't make my fucking PC bluescreen itself.

>file
What a Gigachad

Attached: 1611382071475.jpg (745x672, 77.05K)

bruh you are bad at the game

? were am i coping?its literally true: the game's mechanics are literal shit, ranked system is shit, character balance is shit, the players themselves admit this and League is a western product + Riot is a western company

Idk hearthstone sucks more than it

>insanely popular characters
>korean twink #37
>faux animu girl #978

>are all from the west, dont think this is the standart Chinese product
The continued nosedive after they bought certainly qualifies to sustain it is the standar chinese quality product.

>Yea Forums
>unironically whining that repetitive shit in 2022

Works on my machine now go play Valorant sweetheart

Attached: Opium.png (800x387, 173.17K)

what is the cope then?

He is a literal Chad more than you