SAINTS ROW

Who is hyped??

youtu.be/1tzVN-p9bQw

Attached: F4893E11-7D6E-478D-A9EB-64577BC3B8A5.jpg (778x383, 226.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uagmsJ8xKtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>get woke go broke

Attached: saint row.jpg (1432x1530, 1.05M)

no one.

certainly not me
someone needs to pay nuVolition a visit with a shotgun.. in minecraft of course

Top is an ethnically diverse gang with a ball busting don't take no shit strong independent womyn. How is that not the "SJW shit" you guys always whine about?

you guys know you don't HAVE to make a tranny, right?

Don’t forget: They showed their real face

Attached: 19C8DDE6-A3CF-44EE-898F-62763B8ED8C1.jpg (1185x1249, 349.13K)

because their not faggots you fucking groomer

Maybe because the characters on top don't look like cum gargling faggots you dumb fuck

Attached: 523626.gif (498x280, 3.32M)

fpbp

hecking based!

you will never be a women lol

Attached: salvation[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F0tf9vh.mp3].webm (640x356, 1023.09K)

I never wanted a game to flop so bad before but I hope this new Saints Row burn in hell and Volition bankrupt. And I'm not even a Saints Row fan, I think it's just because of the AUDACITY and shit like this

doa

>596866818
cope
not even pirating your garbage

nobody

TS row

it wasn't politicized

tfw volition used to make cool games once

Attached: fs2.jpg (1280x1024, 317.47K)

Why would they listen to their fans when the last two games were commercial failures, though? Seems pretty clear why they would try to attract new blood.

You're an idiot. A politically motivated push for "diversity" in media has been going on since the fucking 80s. They were making "token black guy" jokes 30 fucking years ago. This shit didn't just start only when you happened to notice it, zoomer.

I wasn't really paying attention to what the fans were saying post Saints Row 3 but I'm willing to bet less than 20% of the fan base wanted them to go the super power and aliens lmao route

They fucked themselves over by not keeping the games kinda grounded but still somewhat nonsensical

no it's cringe

>If I can make a fat milf = happy
>if I can't make a fat milf = not happy

Attached: E-zTSt2UcAQzIEm.jpg (850x1244, 85.71K)

SR2 > SR1 > Power gap > SR3 > Massive power gap > The other games I never bothered playing

The new team has straight up destroyed any good faith with how they acted on Twitter. Remember how after this they immediately started begging people to just give it a chance? I'm thinking whoever was in charge of the Twitter got the sack

But can you customize your main gang members?
Your MC looks so out of place standing near them, especially because they look like teens. If you make anything but a zoomer it sticks out.

On that note, can you make a non fat woman with actual curves?

Gat Out of Hell has fun flight mechanics, but it's a slog in every other way and the co-op routinely desynced and disconnected

>the Third was a mess with THQ forcing them to make last minute changes to the theme and story
>Saints Row 4 was the new THQ CEO wanting to do something completely new with the super hero theme because he liked the dominatrix idea - after that THQ went bankrupt
>Saints Row Gat out of Hell is literally Volition admitting that they have no idea where to go with the series and they ask fans indirectly which future they prefer with "reboot with the same cast" winning by a huge margin
>they make Agents of Mayhem instead which isn't a reboot but an entirely new thing with the original cast returning - it sucks
>now they are making a Saints Row reboot but the old cast is gone forever and instead we get a bunch of hipster looking millenials who according to Volition got put into crime because of student loan debt and to "bash the fasc"
>not a gang - but a "startup"

Fuck this company

Attached: 1632514580203.jpg (670x680, 300.38K)

SR 3 and 4 look like Fortnite. I'll you brainlets figure out why.

>>they make Agents of Mayhem instead which isn't a reboot but an entirely new thing with the original cast returning - it sucks

And also wasn't fucking co-op for some reason.

Imagine that piece of shit with 4 player co-op - wow, I stopped it from being a flop

>>now they are making a Saints Row reboot but the old cast is gone forever and instead we get a bunch of hipster looking millenials who according to Volition got put into crime because of student loan debt and to "bash the fasc"
Wait they're ACTUALLY just whiny college kids who need to pay off their student debt? That's actually the for real plot and not a shitpost I read on here???

Attached: natural things.gif (440x248, 3.9M)

When asked they even said that gangster are such a 90s/early00s thing and they don't really exist anymore.

Those devs never really leave their little bubble area i assume?

The top owns the idea that they're the bad guys but their motivations can be reasoned and understood, maybe even agreed with. The bottom has to white wash the entire concept of what gangs are in order to pretend they're wholly noble concepts and are only in the life because of corrupt and overarching forces. I'd take the one who admits the nigger is a nigger, but makes him likeable, than the one that pretends the nigger is some hero who is just trying to right wrongs in the world. Also you fucking retard change the word nigger with any other ethnicity before you cry about me being pol, my opinion doesn't change due to their skin colour.

That bowtie sure makes him (them? it?) look really gangsta!

Attached: Screenshot_20220425_105805.png (591x314, 47.87K)

>Hey gamers! Don't forget about us tho!

Attached: 8ed2fea03584ef3fb4758085d4486a4a.png (781x532, 329.85K)

base simple user

Attached: 1646906441731.png (701x394, 409.71K)

That's actually sad

If it wasn't for your crew I would probably give this game a shot, I just can't stand the shirtless and bow tie dudes

When Elden Ring delayed its release Volition pretty much immediately delayed Saints Row as well in order to not release at the same time.

Silly right?

frfr nocap ong

Attached: 1478848844976.jpg (640x634, 81.8K)

>The top owns the idea that they're the bad guys
It does not at all. They're portrayed as vigilantes fighting against the bad gangs and corrupt city. The Saints definitely originated as a noble cause.

>The top owns the idea that they're the bad guys but their motivations can be reasoned and understood, maybe even agreed with
youtube.com/watch?v=uagmsJ8xKtE
At least play the games before talking about them.

>instead we get a bunch of hipster looking millenials who according to Volition got put into crime because of student loan debt and to "bash the fasc"
Fuck's sake. But quite understandable for tail-end millennials and early zoomers.

Attached: Actually bakshi.jpg (595x998, 56.6K)

that’s pretty sad because the social media guy thought he could mooch off Bamco with one of those “hecking corporate account banta on twitter” but the jap in charge of the bamco Twitter probably doesn’t even know english

>hyper for hipster faggotry
Nope. It was bad enough when they went with the LOL SO RANDUM NHARWAL BACON XDDDD SUPER POWER SUPER HERO ENTER DA MATRUX faggotry but now they've gone full retard with this hipster shit? I remember when Saint's Row was just a game about gangbangers killing gangbangers and taking over the city. It really is pathetic to see what the game has divulged to now.

And now there's literally no open world games left that you can just load up and have fun with anymore because devs are pandering niggers.
>Saints Row gone full hipster
>GTA is dog shit because they care more about GTAO than single player
>Just Cause ass
>Mafia ass
>Sleeping Dogs while the story was fun, is shit for free roam
Literally nothing.

To be fair he is talking about the first game, and plus the second game had to take a whole new direction because they messed up the ending, if i remember correctly Julius wasn't supposed to be the one setting you up, but something got messed up in development.

they look cool and sexy and were funny

>keep talking how exceptionally diverse the cast is

Did those fuckers even play the original games?
>you - the boss - can be whoever you want
>Shaundi is white trash
>Pierce is black - and he loves classical music
>Gat is asian
>Carlos is a mexican
>Aisha was black before she got killed

I assume everyone responsible for SR1 and SR2 isn't even with the company anymore.

It's been a LONG while since I played the first game, but all of that was still in the backstory, if not spelt out to you in the Vice Kings mission IRCC.

just put the franchise out of its misery please

I still dont understand why they couldnt just make a good crime game with a good story, not this fortnite-tier wacky shit.

I liked the idea of a bunch of people being in such deep debt that they turn to crime to make ends meet, and then maybe it gets out of hand and dont wanna pull out. That's relatable and an interesting story. It hasnt been done in videogame format, and the concept of real people and real youth having to become criminals is appealling.

But then I saw this silly Fortnite-tier criminals and WACKY hyjinks that's sillier than Grand Theft Auto and doesnt take anything seriously ? I'm kinda figuring this game isnt for me, but for like 16 year old zoomers or something.

They're not flaming fucking faggots.

Looks like the PC version is EGS only, so I won't even have to consider buying this shit.

Even if there was, they'd have no say

it's what middle aged market researchers think zoomers and 20-somethings want

why are US devs like this ?

Attached: sr.jpg (1271x705, 202.04K)

Don't worry guys Saints Row 2 will be fixed completley on pc anyday now and we can just play that instead right? Right?

Attached: wojak_tired.png (645x625, 352.41K)

Oh no...

One has Gat. The other doesn't.