This has to stop!

This has to stop!

Attached: this has to stop.png (716x274, 17.11K)

I like evil for evil's sake, there are great evils in our own world who act only for their own sake, not necessarily because they have a sob story behind it.

Attached: get a job losers.png (904x5989, 3.92M)

so?
It's fucking boring and lame

I hate all women

ok faggot

roastie cope

So is making me sit through some dumb fucking lore dump on why the villain is the way he is and MAYBE WE ARENT SO DIFFERENT AFTER ALL horseshit.

>BLATANT SEXISM
Fuck off

yes

Attached: Pinochimon.jpg (320x320, 78.63K)

>evil for evil's sake
this one is actually good and underused, the fuck is this nigger talking about?
"muh sad backstory" is the one which has to stop.

What do you get when you combine them all?

Kino perfection.

Attached: 209627.jpg (600x600, 142.75K)

agreed

Those are just fiction tropes, not video game tropes.

>world rollback with the things that caused the problem removed + memory wipe
>reborn world where nothing you did happened + reincarnation

Attached: 24799259535402.jpg (1201x884, 617.74K)

>blatant sexism
The vast majority of female gamers sexualize their own female avatars in games that feature character creation, so no. Most women prefer being more beautiful, not uglier.

Attached: IMG_7202.jpg (600x450, 30.89K)

>extremely overpowered guards
wot

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

>Evil for evil's sake
You make it sound like it only applies to fantasy.

Attached: League of Evil.jpg (2560x1707, 441.31K)

In his case it's evil for illness' sake, because motherfucker is ill with some shit that makes his entire arm fucked up via nerve pathways, by the looks of things.

look into a mirror, tell me what you see

"Evil for evil's sake" is actually pretty rare and always get called 2edgy4you when it happens. A lot of villains who get called "evil for evil's sake" are actually just power-hungry villains, and you don't need a special reason to be power-hungry, people like that have always existed and runs politics. They use evil as a mean to an end, just like the villains with complex reasons. Their reasons are just simple instead.
An actually original "villain" is Lavos in Chrono Trigger, who is just akin to a lion eating a gazelle; there's no hatred or contempt from the lion, it's just doing what it must do to survive.

you mean based for basedness sake

Nah, he was based when he was winning a cultural war. Going into military war was pure and full retardation that ruined it. LePen would now be President of USA had there not been a retarded war to enforce Macron's position for instance, and Putin would have another ally in Europe in charge of a major nation in that case, with a solid strategy for Russia to at least spread neo-traditionalism.
Now it's fucked.

>of USA
France*

fuck Europe

>The mentor turns baddie
this is kino though

It's the only place you'll find women who aren't hamplanets with half-shaved heads so you have no other option Ameriham.

I live in Europe, I'm ready to die fighting against smelly Russians, and I'll say it again, fuck Europe, and fuck Germany in particular.

no it's stupid, your teacher is supposed to help you start a revolution, not join the bad guys

I wouldn't fuck Germany, their bitches are all about false rape accusations.

who are they gonna sue after they get nuked, Israel?

it amazes me anyone can be this brainwashed. you're the exact type of drone who would screech that saddam hussein needed to be killed because the media told you he was bad. you're the greateste source of evil in your own life.

>you were the villain all along
underused trope in gaming

you know what I want to see more of in gaming?
bunny cunny!

Attached: babs.png (1051x779, 1.15M)

>Overpowered guards
????

I know and the heroes in your pic are putting a stop to it.

Man shounen is so shit how can adults enjoy this crap?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25.1K)

saddam needed to die because he was brown and got in the way of the US.

I've been watching One Piece since 2001

They could have just used the other route to get chinese crap to the U.S:

He didn't get in anyone's way. He just didn't want to let a central bank run his country. That's why America did a false flag on themselve and attacked him. They did the same shit to Libya for the same reasons. American is run by central banks and they want every country to be in debt. That's how they control everything. A country that isn't in debt is a free country and they hate that.

Sad

easy counter argument.
Yes, we can't stop nature disaster, but we can do our best to prevent/deal with it.
Tornado, Volcano, Earthquakes, etc. Nature disasters can be dealt with.
So, the same thing here, the big bad needs to be killed so it can prevent further life losses.

>supposed to
low iq chimp

>Putin is le bad.
You can't be this retarded

It's fun

>having a reason to do evil always means a sob story

Attached: 1647815033271.gif (300x300, 1.93M)

I'll never understand why people have evil just being evil. Not every villain needs some dumb backstory to explain why they were good but then became bad.

>blatant sexism
woman detected

Attached: file.png (405x450, 151.08K)

What if villain used to be worse?

>evil for evil's sake
makes the best antagonists.

Attached: Ace Combat 7 - The Hero of Comberth Harbor [sound=files.catbox.moe%2F7ilh3h.mp3].jpg (753x1202, 22.55K)

I'm not a woman you fag, you can be a feminist even if you are a man, some of us come equipped with empathy.

>evil for evil's sake villain used to be an eviler for evil's sake evil villain that got reformed by an evil person to tone it down a little when it comes to mass genocide (genocide everyone except THESE people!)
Fund it.

Ah, my mistake:
sexual predator detected

>Shonen
>少年
>Literally a person "a few years" old

So?

YOU'RE A PIRATE CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS NO DISGUISE

It's shit by adult standards, but it's meant for the young

Demon Slayer is a decent manga. It's pretty fun from start to finish, doesn't act too pretentious/preachy. Cool guys with swords killing bad guys.

At least the author is still alive, Berserkfag.

Yeah that totally makes it good, like Naruto

>evil for evil's sake bad
Cringe.

Attached: 1650200099773.webm (622x700, 2.45M)

Well, he's a 21st century russian, meaning he's children of bolsheviks.

yes, stop worshipping the dead

>furshit
>kino
>>>/b&/

niggerfaggot

>female villain
>is evil for the sake of it or just lust for power
No idea why more people don't use this trope, you have to try hard to make it not work.