About to emulate this shit. Does it play well on yuzu? Or should I go ryujinx? And mods I should know about?

About to emulate this shit. Does it play well on yuzu? Or should I go ryujinx? And mods I should know about?

Also, can I play without a guide and still get everything I want, or do I need a guide to get the best experience?

Attached: 13_sentinels_aegis_rim.png (220x220, 120.94K)

also about using a guide: are there any missables? Or can I just play comfortably without worrying about shit like that

you sound like you have an absolutely abhorrent approach to vidya

Just donwloaded it and it plays amazing.

Workd both on Yuzu and Riujinx

Thanks! Anyone wanna weigh in about whether a guide is needed?

>you will never wake up to this
Juro is one lucky bastard

Attached: 2022042422421500.jpg (1280x720, 165.34K)

why not just watch it on youtube? barely a game.
or better watch anime, still better than mediocre story like this

There's no point in using a guide, there's absolutely nothing you can miss and even if you want achievements make sure to get the highest rank on intense difficulty for the missions and you're set

>worst girl's full blown ass gets a unique piece but best girl's nipples are lost to time
criminal

Attached: 1604951258654.png (2560x1440, 3.67M)

Thanks! Is there any better story content/dialogue if you do well in the missions? Or can I just play comfortably and basically get everything I'd want?

Attached: anime_cat_pounce.gif (1012x912, 1.22M)

you can play comfortably, now get outta here before you get spoiled.

thanks senpai. Take care

is there romance

People constantly asking questions like this on every single switch game to ever have existed is part of the reason I just don't wanna bother with emulation and I'd rather just have a hacked switch.

If shit wasn't fucked people wouldn't feel the need to ask if a game can run even half as often as they do.

Worst girl

60% of it is romance, the whole story happened because of romance
Her chapters were boring as sin, but i have to say ryoko is by far the worst girl, cant think of a single redeeming thing about her. Gouto got the short end of the stick

post waifus

>youtube
You can't look it up without spoilers in thumbnails for every major story beat.
Part of the fun is how you can approach the story out of order.

If you are a polyglot, play it in any language other than English.

I don't think you ever need to tell anyone who knows Japanese that they should play a Japanese game in Japanese. It's sort of like telling people to breathe or something.

but what if the english version is better than the original

Not possible in any reality and especially not right now with the shitheads in translation offices for America.

Attached: May cause excitement.jpg (800x562, 90.12K)

No

best girl is kiriko

>t. ate fish
personally, I am a fan of kuudere magical girl terminator

Attached: 1631797352731.jpg (1000x600, 161.05K)

>tfw you find out that thing between her legs is canonically in her both holes

Attached: 1501306912664.jpg (225x225, 12.91K)

Sorry senpais, one more quick question: English or Japanese? Are the english voices good? I'm fluent in japanese, so it's kinda annoying when jp/eng dialogue is different, so if possible, I'd like to go with english, but only if the voices are actually well done (like in the trails series). If the voices are atrociously bad in english, I'll go japanese

I like how Ryoko tried to end the human race. Her teenage clone is shit, though.

That one girl with those T H I C C legs

i played this game on ps4 already

humans almost went extinct because of a bitter jealous woman
redpilled?

>being a fag is just a phase
very

> Or can I just play comfortably without worrying about shit like that
Congratulations, you're clinically retarded and you have autism.

I'm pretty sure they did go extinct for a while there. Between the last human dying and the first pod reaching a slightly suitable planet there was a problem a gap in which not a single human being was alive.

Also, you and I both know that the one who really fucked up the race was Morimura. She just had to get the little extra money to satisfy her black daddy and ended up selling shit she wasn't supposed to.

>it's time to do an Iori chapter

Attached: 1640628552054.png (387x423, 136.49K)

>Aegis Rim
>Not even one Pacific Rim reference
unless it is, I am only on the second sortie

>any language other than English
the other European localizations are excellent.

Playing ita can confirm, don't know if it's directly translated from JP tho

God, I've already got like three stories at 80% but I only did the first act RTS phase, is it really that short or the "main" stories are the ones that take most missions to complete?
Also I'm evermore sure everyone is just a mix of androids and that human dna stuff and there is no time travel, just robot resetting loops and changing habitats

Are you just asking to get spoiled or something? Cuz I can definitely take you up on that request.

My total play time was a littler over 24 hours and I did everything, you have a lot of RTS sections left. Leave before you get spoiled

It's the Matrix but a machine is rebirthing them over and over. The program was meant to train them until they were 18 but a pissed off real life Ryoko put a kaiju program because she was jealous and she lost all hope for humanity.

There's no time travel. All the places are zones in the machine. Shibe isn't real but he's past Juro. Pretty over simplified.

The fuck is your problem fag?

He literally asked. Fuck you weebs are autistic.

I really didn't like the ending where it's revealed there's millions of them. It makes the whole journey feel pointless.

That's not exactly revealed at that ending. It's something you should have known already if you were paying attention.

Actually it was. Maybe play it again.

nope, they talked about the probes and stuff earlier in the story before the ending
not him btw

Actually you're wrong samefag. Play again.

It's said before and it's also in some files at the archives that the project was never just one thing.

Hinted at.

True. In fact, she's the only character I actively disliked.
The rest of the cast was good.

Ryujinx for me. Yuzu is shit with graphics and audio glitches. Same when playing Triangle Strategy.

The only autist is you. No one asked to be spoiled. Read the room buddy.

He wanted confirmation. Read between the lines.

literally did not ask you retard

For me it's Shinonononome senpai

paisen*

If I were to read between the lines, you actually weren't being malicious just dumb. Use spoilers anyways

Always Japanese. If you're fluent anyway, just play with Japanese text too. I am.

The english voices are decent. If trails is your baseline for good voices, then these are above average.
I played the game originally in Japanese, and I'm doing my second playthrough on switch in english and I don't feel it detracts from the enjoyment.

Dub is bad as usual

Attached: 1650591207718.jpg (1027x1224, 722.82K)

The only pairing that is garbage.

Not really a pairing. They're platonic and only breed out of necessity.

Attached: george kamitani vanillaware.jpg (1223x2178, 1.57M)