Is it true that people on Yea Forums have not beaten each and every one of these games? I refuse to believe it

Is it true that people on Yea Forums have not beaten each and every one of these games? I refuse to believe it.

Attached: 7e1dd15002445722f5152b1ef5404005.jpg (1338x947, 380.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzB1kWU-6m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really like the SNES but can you stop pretending that your experience is better than others?

the only truly good game on here is Yoshi's Island
Castlevania IV is just average, bordering on good
Super GnG and Bomberman might be based but the others have aged horribly or are just boring

Yes, I can confirm
>O: beaten
>E: played a bit
>X: never played
OOOEE
EOOOE
OEOXX
OXOEX
EXXEE

i'm gonna use 's system too
XOOEX
OOOOE
OEOXX
OXOXX
EXXEX

Damn, look at that collage. Not a single bad game, and a few of them are permanent top 10’s.

N = never played
X = never beat
check = beat

Attached: 1650833790906.png (1338x947, 2.9M)

(You)

>yoshis island 2
>punch out
>aladdin
nintendrónes are retarded lmao

Almost beat Earthbound though, got to the part with the grey-green canyons and the spaceship, but didn't actually fight Gygas because final bosses are usually gay

Cool kids had Sega.

>Super Metroid
>Star Fox
>Kirby Super Star
>F-Zero
>Super Mario World
>Donkey Kong Country
Played several games on here, but these are the only ones I cared to finish. Except Chrono Trigger, I'll get to it when I'm done with some other RPGs.

Only one there I haven't beaten was Super Bomberman 2 as I don't particularly care for Bomberman.

OOOOE
OOOOE
OOOOO
EOOEO
OEOEO

I've beaten Chrono Trigger over a dozen times
I've beaten Link to the Past a handful of times
I've beaten Super Star
I've beaten Mario World a few times
I've beaten Megaman X over a dozen times
I've beaten Earthbound
I've beaten Super Mario RPG
I've beaten Super Ghouls N Ghosts

Never played Starfox, Turtles in Time, Aladdin, Eartworm Jim, Super Bomberman 2, or Killer Instinct.

The rest I have played but never cared to finish, though I did beat FF4 on DS.

>Never played Starfox, Turtles in Time, Aladdin, Eartworm Jim, Super Bomberman 2, or Killer Instinct.
You didn't miss 1 (one) single thing.

>implying Zombies Ate My Neighbors can be beat
Ask me how I know you didn't play it

The only good games are in row 3

Attached: B937A322-DC3D-4C2C-B1A6-93969A2EC715.png (1143x1554, 1.12M)

I've beaten every single once of these except Chrono Trigger and Earthbound, because I'm not a pedophile.

>Turtles in Time, Aladdin, Eartworm Jim

Play these immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzB1kWU-6m0

Played:
>Final Fantasy 3 (6 in Japan)
>Mega Man X
>Killer Instinct
>Castlevania 4
>Super Mario RPG

Beat:
>Donkey Kong Country
>Kirby Super Star
>Super Mario World

Haven't touched:
>Star Fox*
>Chrono Trigger*
>Yoshi's Island*
>Super Metroid*
>Super Mario Kart*
>F-Zero*
>Turtles in Time
>Final Fantasy 2 (4 in Japan)
>Earthbound
>Bomberman 2*
>Zombies Ate My Neighbors
>Super Punch-Out!!
>Secret of Mana
>Earthworm Jim
>Super Ghouls N Ghosts*
>Aladdin

"*" means I haven't played the game but have played another entry in the series

Attached: 1649030786918.jpg (400x400, 20.37K)

I actually have beaten most of those 100%. Super ghouls and ghosts while very very good, is too hard.

It's not that hard really. It's good but kind of short for a SNES game.

>Final Fantasy 3 (6 in Japan)
>Final Fantasy 2 (4 in Japan)
>"*" means I haven't played the game but have played another entry in the series
This is the keikaku means plan of autism posting

the biggest joke is that you think somebody cares.

I didn't even read

EXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
fuck tranidya

I care. Not playing Yoshi's Island is madness however.

I've beaten more than half of them, and none of them were worthwhile. Maybe Mega Man X and Super Metroid were borderline worthwhile, but there are so many better games out there. Why waste your time on this shit?

I doubt anyone on here has. It would surprise me if you could find someone who beat zombies ate my neighbor

I beat it as a kid. It's easy if you don't use passwords.

95% of Yea Forums today is zoomer and gen alpha. Of course most here today haven't beaten a single game here. Haven't you seen how much these two gens unironically shit on anything that released prior to their birth years?

>It's easy
It's a notoriously hard game that's easy to get fucked through no fault of your own, simply by being inexperienced in a level and not knowing which neighbors to go after first. Having the same 10 neighbors through 50 levels means that if you lose one early on, it's quite often better to just restart the game and begin from 0, making having to go through the same starter levels again and again an absolute tedium.

Yes, it's not mechanically difficult if you know the levels, but that's the whole point. It's an insanely time consuming game to master without cheating.

I only got 100% in ALTTP with a guide back in 2012 or so did I beat the game?

I didn’t beat most of these as I was a kid with a short attention span and some of this shit was too hard for me, but I can say that the only three games I never played here were Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, and Killer Instinct

>only three games I never played here were Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, and Killer Instinct
You should revisit CT and SoM for their soundtracks alone. KI wasn't a bad arcade port but kinda without merit to play these days, since it's just a fighter

The only game in the pic I have beaten is Super Castlevania 4, as well Final Fantasy 2, and by Final Fatnasy 2, I mean actual FF2, not FF4

Attached: simon-belmont-castlevania-iv.jpg (1024x768, 148.16K)

Genesis Aladdin was better though.

You get soooo many supplies if you just play the whole thing which trivializes every boss or sandworm or vampire, and later stages can be cleared really quickly if you only have 1 or 2 neighbours to save.

>The only game in the pic
>as well as Final Fantasy 2
But the Final Fantasy 2 you're referring to isn't in the pic. It may as well be any other game. Why mention an unrelated game?

No

>if you only have 1 or 2 neighbours to save
Yeah, good luck with that.

I'm sorry your parents got divorced, user

They hated him because he spoke the truth

I played and/or beat every single one of them except G&G, Bomberman, and Turtles in Time.
t. oldfag

Attached: bob_bananahoard1.jpg (290x387, 64.79K)

Not everyone has played every game you have, shocker.

How do you beat killer instinct, just play the 1 player mode?

Currently playing through Super Mario RPG for the first time, just saved Seaside Town.
I don't yet understand why Geno is so beloved/hyped up, I'd be surprised if it's just because of the design but hopefully he has a based moment later in the game.
Will be playing Chrono Trigger next.
As for the ones I've beaten from OP's pic
>Yoshi's Island
>Earthbound
>Super Punch-Out (didn't bother to beat it)
>Link to the Past (dropped because bored)
I wonder how much of the praise for the rest of the list is mainly nostalgia

Attached: pzp2v3va95xz.jpg (500x522, 51.96K)

Only graphically and arguably musically. The Digicell games (along with games that used similar techniques like Earthworm Jim) always had wonky hitboxes and/or movement lag due to extra frames of animation.

Earthworm jim isnt very good

Chrono Trigger is one of the few pieces of media ever made with SOVL that lives up to the hype

Then they don't belong on this site. Get out.

This was also better on Genesis. Both of the games.

This but ironically.

I haven't even played a good third of them. Most of the ones I have are excellent though.

Howler monkey time. Going with this format because it made me chuckle:

OOOEO
XOOOE
OOOXX
OEOOE
EXXOX

OOOOE
OOOOE
OOOOO
OEOOO
EEEEO

i beated mario kart

bait

I beat those

Attached: IMG_20220424_203959.jpg (1338x947, 750.79K)

I never had a SNES as a kid. I've only beaten Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Mega Man X, Super Mario Kart and A Link to the Past. Kirby Super Star, I played the and beat the remake of that on the DS.

Earthworm Jim and Aladdin werent that great.
Besides I never owned a SNES but Killer Instinct was the shit.

I have never beaten Star Fox, any Final Fantasy, F Zero, TMNT, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Bomberman 2, Punch Out, or Killer Instinct

Attached: 1608316637456.jpg (1223x900, 110.89K)

>Nintenbaby stuff
Here's the real list

Attached: 450_1000-1.jpg (450x359, 88.15K)

They're great. Must-plays if you ask me.

To this day Genesis kiddies are still trying to huff and puff and proclaim themselves as actual game players. It's almost endearing.

XOOOX
XOEEX
OOEXE

>some of these can be found on Nintendo Switch Online
kek

Genesis for ants

>arguably musically

Original music > Shitty midi versions of the Disney OST.
ofc the genesis aladdin has great original music too so my argument makes little sense.

I've played all of them, didn't finish ALTTP because I liked Ocarina of Time and the new "3D games more" I've gotten to the moon three times in Final Fantasy 2/4 and have had the save get erased on the SNES, GBA and DS version (cursed!)

Final Fantasy 3/6 I just lost track of and never returned to.

I've replayed SMRPG the most out of all of them, modding and speedruns. The first game I ever tried to speed through, I recorded myself playing it on a VHS tape to show a cousin how to get through the 'Sky Troopas' section.

The platforming in the SNES Aladdin feels better than the Genesis one and has fewer 'blind' movement moments.

Of the ones I haven't finished, I wish I had time to finish the RPGs, Yoshi's Island and ALttP.

I like Metroidvanias and have finished most of the other 2D Metroid games (and all the 3D ones,) but I never really get into the SNES one when I try and go back and play it.

Earthworm Jim has a fun look but isn't that fun to play.

I don't really care for Secret of Mana, Action RPGs have come a long way, it is great aesthetically but I'd rather play Legend of Mana on the PSX.

Attached: 1650833790906.jpg (1338x947, 508.72K)

Red = Beat
Blue = Played extensively at least, may have been at least one but can't remember for sure.

Attached: 1650833790906.jpg (1338x947, 615.58K)

don't care autismo.

At least Sega games have quality to them. I can only imagine you shitting your pants at the reveal of Clichéd Mario Gimmick #216

>seethes at Mario's success and good design while offering nothing from Sega
KEK

Don't you have a dark edgy self-insert fanfic about Sonic to write about, user?

Secret of Mana is the only game in the pic that's legit dogshit by today's standards. utterly unplayable combat system.