What the fuck is wrong with English dubbing, getting a fucking man to voice a female character...

What the fuck is wrong with English dubbing, getting a fucking man to voice a female character. Why do you use English dubs in the current year? How does a voice director come in and say that yes this is a convincing female voice?

youtube.com/watch?v=aPBCv567xNM&t=4m8s

Attached: no.jpg (1634x2048, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RINHjxsPOEg
gamepedia.cursecdn.com/feheroes_gamepedia_en/3/35/VOICE_Fiora_Airborne_Warrior_SKILL_4.wav
youtu.be/6jimnBv1B-Y?t=248
youtube.com/watch?v=zMcyEnTtJmc
youtube.com/watch?v=aPBCv567xNM&t=4m53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FE and Persona ironic weebs normalfags are the only one that accept english dubs trash

Honestly it's a trash mobile game so I couldn't care less.

Because Voice actors are not chosen based on looks but by voice, that's how it's always been.

Attached: 1234512356.jpg (500x535, 38K)

Name any japanese voice actor whos better than this whale

why is it that english dubbing scene is so mediocre compared to other european dubs like French ?

who cares what voice actors look like? back in my day we didn’t know the voice actors and didnt care. we just played the games

It might sound crazy but if you want to become a voice actor, your voice is actually more important than your looks. Insane, right?

And how the fuck is this voice acceptable? Why does a cute anime girl have to sound like a man?

Enjoy her in the FE7 Remake.

Did you listen to the voice? I have no problem with how VAs look (and find those threads dumb) but at least give me a voice that fucking sounds like a female for a female character.

Disney and Dreamworks are the only ones in that region that actually take voice acting seriously. Everyone else there just sees it as "a fallback for when they failed at "real" acting or whatever they were pursuing"
There are a few standouts between the cracks, but mostly if they aren't voicing a Disney-tier role, they just see it as another paycheck.

the problem is that the voice does not match

You have to go back.

>>>/tumblr/

why is it the male voices are always fine and its the females get cringe inducing garbage acting?
can females just learn to voice act please

It sounds normal to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RINHjxsPOEg

The absolute state of FEkeks

listen to the differences first before posting retarded shit online

good contribution

Have you heard what Fiora sounds like?
gamepedia.cursecdn.com/feheroes_gamepedia_en/3/35/VOICE_Fiora_Airborne_Warrior_SKILL_4.wav

any japanese voice actor.

Dubfags deserve to be shat on, dub should be handed to trannies and crack whores exclusively.

heh

Why FEfags just love to eat shit so much?

By itself it might be ""ok"", but in comparison Echinda who has a more masculine build has a more feminine voice.

>B-but the English VA isn't that attractive!
Just listen to the Japanese voices then, this is so retarded OP

That's less an issue of the voice actor themselves and more an issue of whoever was directing them. It's obvious whoever was in charge of casting the English VA wanted someone who sounded knightly and stoic, which their voice sounds fine for.

Stop being retarded dubfags. Problem solved ain't it?

lmao

Attached: bd4717f682ae507824b25ac40b9bae0a3326a4c5.png (1578x1076, 2.01M)

forgot link
youtu.be/6jimnBv1B-Y?t=248

WHAT? BART SIMPSONS IS VOICED BY A WOMAN?!?!?!

HOW DARE THEY 20 YEARS AGO!!!!!

Smell like tranny apologists in this thread

Songoku's japanese and french voice overs are women. It works.

Gay mods keep deleting my post, so I goofed.

You can't.

It's not a manly voice it sounds like the one of the custom voices for SC6

Its amazing how many retards here can't click a link.

kek
why does the west teams do their best to fuck shit up to anything related to persona and FE?
it's like their hate those two specific franchise and try to censor and shitpost them with memes and politics as much as possible

>EVER playing games that are dub only
Why do you do this to yourself? english dubs are ALL garbage

Attached: 1323635452001.png (344x326, 6K)

Persona and FE are normalfags franchise.

Never said it was a good choice but that's how they choose. you niggers love putting words in peoples mouths.

Attached: D1HHTKHk1P-6.png (300x250, 17K)

to all the angry faggots in this thread, how about you stop playing faggy anime games.

>he says, in an anime website

Recommend us some good games good sir

It isn't. EOPs just confuse incredibly low paid localisation jobs for real dubbing work.

It makes sense, I mean who even plays western shit these days, but it's still hilariously dumb.

Holy shit it's not even convincing
I've heard dudes doing "Loli ASMR" that sound more feminine than this
What the fuck he didn't even try, she just sounds like a dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMcyEnTtJmc

Wow women can do young boy voices better than grown men, how crazy.

It works because it fits the character of Goku and his va does a good job, I wouldn't give a shit if this tranny had a passing voice that actually sounded female.

Overwatch and Minecraft for starters.

Play good games like Apex Legends and League of legends

She sounds fine.

Attached: 1581689159375.jpg (720x720, 65K)

You'd think a series that lets you put two babies into a girl like this would be normalfag repellent.

Attached: 28711941_p0.jpg (500x604, 84K)

i mean sure, of course they wouldn't waste their time doing competent dubbing for a gacha game but just look at BotW, the english dub is one of the worst when the others are mostly fine and it's the switch flagship title that sold 16 millions

It is, her mention is enough to trigger them like no tomorrow, like the witch costume.

There will never be a character like Nowi again after the shitstorm she caused.

America has gone too far.

Money you don't spend on the dubbing that everyone expects to be terrible anyway, is money you can pocket because you're a parasitic companion company that spends all its time seething about how nobody cares about them.

Hell, it's better than what happened to Sony. I'd let those parasites pump out all the shit dubs they want if they'd just stop censoring games released exclusively in Japan.

GEOTRANNIES

I think you are referring to trannies user

Attached: Cartoon Ganon.png (340x255, 135K)

We're lucky they didn't do a fan-dub

Yeah english localization in JP media is a hotbed for trannies these days, but the only ones who rely on that are room temperature iq mutts, spics and seamonkeys so it's like a win-win. If you don't know Japanese at this point it's all on you. Time to evolve or die.

I can smell her vag all the way here

sounds fucking awful actually lmao

a voice like that would fit a butch bodybuilder type character though

>>>

Attached: Tiki_Legendary_Dragon_Face.png (1600x1920, 1.07M)

>he doesn't know

English Naruto is voiced by a woman. A lot of teenage boys in Dragon Ball are voiced by women (Gohan, Teen Gohan, Kid Trunks). This thread is a waste of space.

They'll have to dilate hard when kai releases westside

You are a fucking retard and should kill yourself, tranny.

fire emblem only exists now because of melee. melee was the game, the rest of this is just cashing in on angsty nerds

Wow it's almost like women's voices are more suitable for underage or prepubescent male characters, while men's voices aren't suitable for women's voices in almost any circumstance.

Japanese voice actors are treated as actual celebrities over there, so all of them

Original English dub Frieza was dubbed by an old chainsmoking woman and it's way better than today's dub.

Why do Persona and FE fags play their games dubbed?

>comparing women doing young boy voice to grown ass male tranny trying to do a women voice for a cute anime girl
Did you even click on the link in OP post?

>OP asks how voice director can think the man's voice embedded in the video is a convincing female voice.
>Idiot responds by saying that voice actors are chosen based on voice, not looks.
Here, the idiot implies the voice was suitable for the role. The idiot's shitty attempt at backtracking by saying, "I never said the voice was actually good," will not work on anyone outside of grade school age range.

Attached: 1576926922633.png (746x718, 75K)

>Dub Dragon Ball
Holy fucking disgusting, English dub is the absolute worst one, and this is counting the Portuguese and Spic dubs

Attached: 1583190117827.jpg (883x824, 82K)

Why is Markiplier wearing a dress?

>and it's way better than today's dub
No the fuck it isn’t.

>gamepedia.cursecdn.com/feheroes_gamepedia_en/3/35/VOICE_Fiora_Airborne_Warrior_SKILL_4.wav

>Linda Young better than Chris Ayres
Now you're just being a contrarian for the sake of it.

So this character looks
>anime
>teenish?
>delicate
>regal

So you give her a husky, weary voice? It's like replacing kid gohan with danny DeVito, it just doesn't jive.

>people always have voices to match what they look like
Guess Mike Tyson missed the memo on that one.

But why Fiora? FE has a bunch of man dykes and warrior womyn like minerva, vaida, flavia and echidna that would fit. Why the fuck would you use that voice on a femenine girl that doesn't act tough at all?

>its a realism fag
oh one of those guy

Yeah real life is weird.

Its almost like people can look a certain way, but are actually not what they appear to be.

Attached: 200303-mike-tyson-al-1048_690d59ad10a99412bfcda8e3a99130e6.jpg (2500x1581, 909K)

So this confirm that Fiora is a tranny right?

Don't know what you going on with, but having an out of place voice is usually for a comedy.

I mean, what you got now is closer to Dr. Girlfriend.

>and this is counting the Portuguese and Spic dubs
Are you trying to shit talk the Mexican dub of Dragon Ball? Nigger, you fucking WHAT. Mexican dub of Dragon Ball is the absolute best, even better than the Japanese original in some voices (i.e. all of Goku's family).
Go kill yourself already, faggot.

>that would fit
This voice fits no biological female.

When will burgers have their round 2 of civil war and shoot each other to death so the rest of the world doesn't have to deal with this shit?

samefag

Yeah and if Mike Tyson wasn't heavyweight champion of the world, people'd give him big shit for it.
Oh wait, they do, but not to his face. Because he's heavyweight champion of the world.
People with mismatched voices are mocked. Big men with squeaky voices aren't taken seriously, and cute girls with deep man voices are laughed at.
Is that the goal with this character? Is it supposed to be funny?

(You) got me.

Attached: madcuzbad.png (359x109, 5K)

Seems pretty clear to me

Attached: a diamond dozen.png (359x109, 6K)

Remember to clean your feet for proper hygiene.

Attached: 1569114112811.jpg (978x717, 402K)

The goal of the character is probably to be the father figure of her sisters so she had to adopt a rather harsh voice so people would take her seriously is my guess based on how FE usually does brother/sister trios and what-have you.

>Oh look how I didn't just opened up photoshop to support my argument HURR DURR

read the filename

Except it doesn't sound like she's doing a harsh voice to try to be intimidating. She sounds like a 30 year old man doing a fake girl voice. She sounds like I do when I'm making fun of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPBCv567xNM&t=4m53s

>some people are actually defending this shit
What's wrong with americans?

>they don't need to look like women to be women
>they don't need to sound like women to be women
>they don't need a vagina to be a woman
kys tranny

>tranny voice
>harsh
LMAO

You seem like an unreasonable person to argue with.

Nothing new in FE voice acting. Effie and Raquesis got the same treatment. Blame localization planners for that one I guess.

Found out, now reverting to just being a shitposter. heh, okay, kiddo

This might blow your mind but female voice actors have been acting as male children forever

Is it a tranny? Looks like a regular Americoid to me.

Attached: youmad.gif (300x300, 274K)

Man I really dont care about how VAs look like but you can just hear the fat on her throat squeezing the air to make her sound like a man. Holy shit any woman in their 20s whos not a land whale could have delivered the voices better.

Attached: 1528576908547.png (480x320, 12K)

That's a man, isn't it?

>Marianne Miller
According to google that's the YuGiOh abridged guys "wife". The fuck is up with him?

Some people believe some vagina is better than waiting for quality vagina.

Pretty sure it's the same way over in Japan too. You get women doing boy voices because actual boys are impossible to work with

Ok tranny apologist now maybe watch the video

This, if your media consumption consists 75% or more out of nip media then I suggest learning it.
Relying on third parties like localization teams and translators is inefficient so if you start now then you'll be set for life, hell you could even import games that'll never make it here in the west.
I officially started during the FE Fates controversy after Treehouse completely butchered the already mediocre game.

It's not "the same" because you don't have grown men" doing woman's voices unless the woman character is either a tranny himself or the company isn't taking the dub seriously.

Just bring up a good point.

>is it supposed to be funny?

Well, from the personality they gave her in Feh, she is a stuck up femcel, angry and jealous of younger and prettier girls getting boyfriends and dressing in cute and sexy costumes.

So, maybe she is a joke?
Probably.