The black feather in the FFVIIR demo confirms CC/AC lore

The black feather in the FFVIIR demo confirms CC/AC lore.

They will shit all over the story of the original.

Attached: 1553559057184.png (1003x829, 510K)

>paying 60 dollars to replay the same exact game

is there a more cucked existence than this

>is there a more cucked existence than this
Probably all the ones where you let your partner fuck other people.

It's almost like they have new technology and ideas to make it a better/new improved story you fucking turbonigger.

try
>the first 5 hours of the exact same game

Uh hello, CRINGE department?

Aside from the devs outrighjt saying that that 7RM was going to amalgamate everything from AC BC CC DC into it, there's a lot more than that feather that confirms it. From the very first screenshot they released of Cloud, it was apparent. The original Buster Sword no longer exists. Instead he's wielding the one from CC.

What's that? I've only watched AC as a kid and read FF wiki decade later, spoil me.

Sephiroth was never depicted with a black wing in the original. The whole "one winged angel" cringe is a retcon.

Man you faggots really are grasping. Does it physically hurt seeing anons enjoy something?

>never depicted with a black wing in the original.
Before his safer form you mean.

People who think they were going to erase the compilation are every bit as stupid as people who were surprised when Chrono Trigger DS added content tying it even more to Chrono Cross.

I'm not blaming you, I think this is a case of the mandela effect. Safer Sephiroth doesn't have a black wing, he has one of his army replaces by a wing/claw hybrid. It was AC that gave him the black wing.

Attached: 1574683236597.png (360x450, 88K)

>Safer Sephiroth doesn't have a black wing,
It's clearly supposed to be a black wing you retard. The song is name one-winged angel for a reason.

There’s no black there at all, user

Bro, look at the things below him, those are proper wings, his arm is some kind of mechanical thing.

It's nothing like pic related. They took the name "one winged angel" and try to cram more meaning into it.

Attached: 1574161113558.png (510x510, 207K)

It's not even close to black. Are your eyes alright, user?

Attached: 6.jpg (830x1156, 146K)

Literally the same colors as but with dimmer lighting. Not black.

Ah thanks, that shows even clearer that it's not supposed to be a wing but rather some kind of claw.

>game is not a 1:1 remake of a 25 year old game
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SQUEENIX CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

>it's not supposed to be a wing
>it's just randomly called one-winged angel for this specific fight for no reason
I knew Yea Forums was crawling with knuckledraggers but wew

>somebody is criticizing my zoomer game

>>game is not a 1:1 remake of a 25 year old game
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SQUEENIX CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Even if it was a wing, he would then have seven wings so the name of the song still wouldn't make sense.

Nigger, it's not a normal wing. Sure, it's called a wing in this context but it's not a literal wing.

AC Sephiroth has a literal fucking bird wing.

>Sure, it's called a wing in this context
Careful, it's learning.

It still isn't black or has feathers.

>red clawed angel

Not him, but even if it were a wing, how does that make one winged angel any more meaningful when he clearly has 6 other wings?
At best, the theme just implies he has fallen, not that he literally has a single wing.

>6 or 7 winged angel

>At best, the theme just implies he has fallen, not that he literally has a single wing.
Careful, user. Hylics can't grasp symbolism.

GUISE AHAH LOOK HE HAS SEVEN WINGS :DDDD

LETS ALL IGNORE THAT

HE

FUCKING

IS

CUT

IN HALF

AND IS

ONLY

RIDING

ON

THE CLOUD THING WITH

THE

FUCKING
WINGS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT KILL YOURSELVES

Attached: 1571273597885.jpg (1900x1324, 147K)

Yeah, that's cool and all but his "wing" still doesn't have any black feathers which is the whole point of the thread.

Attached: 1556157901629.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

>riding on the cloud thing
His Jenova cells are mutating him a new lower half, retard. Just like they're mutating a claw for him.

>whole point of the thread.
Pretty sure it's just OP being a huge retard. It's already confirmed that none of the compilation characters are even showing up in this game.

Literally the dumbest people alive.

The lower half with the wings comes from the same place as the arm wing does, retard.
He didn’t just happen to fall on a winged cloud, and there is nothing indicates it’s a seperate entity.

I liked the demo but is anyone else not a fan of how quippy they are, especially for the situation they're in. Feels marvel-tier, apart from that everything else is solid

I like Crisis Core and Advent Children so this is good.

Oh shit, great point, user. That makes it even worse.

It's always the same faggots and fujos defending expanded universe cringe, emo goth bullshit.

The voice in the first reactor wasn't even Sephiroth. It was Cloud himself. Hell, the second reactor isn't Sephiroth talking to him, either, it's him having PTSD flashbacks about something that happened in the past. Sephiroth doesn't get a wing (that isn't black nor feathery) until the very last battles at the Promised Land. So you want to tell me it's coherent writing that Cloud is seeing feathers as his PSTD symptons about Sephiroth when he is still THREE DISKS AWAY from ever showing a wing (that I repeat, had no feathers in it)? For fuck's sake.

>hurr durr his first form is just sephiroth riding a different sephiroth riding a space scooter thing, it’s not his body you see

What is this and why should I care? Never played ff7

Nobody called you, nigger. Fuck off.

It being on Yea Forums called me you double nigger, now explain yourself.

This.