Walking Simulator

>Walking Simulator
>No walkman or Spotify
what the hell were they thinking?

Attached: gm-0b5d0ca9-7010-44a9-b180-8af1faa57849-deathstrandingreleasedate.jpg (940x530, 83K)

No idea. Such an obvious omission. No reason not to have it after completing the main story.

Just play music in the background then

Just play your own music in the background then

For the music moments in game
But no music player post game is dumb

>Just play music in the background then
this. why are zoomers so helpless?

Attached: intelligent utensil app.webm (480x480, 2.93M)

Even 3D fallout has radio stations and those games actually have shit to do in them.

>no Sony Walkman with this playlist on it

Attached: Annotation 2020-03-04 144139.jpg (308x149, 8K)

This. Holy shit OP is retarded. Do you not have a phone or bluetooth speaker

The PS4 literally has spotify

Are they porting Spotify to PC yet?

An MP3 player would've been really nice as an unlockable, but I get why they wouldn't have wanted you to have one during the main story. The scripted music sequences were great... conceptually. My biggest problem is that it was so easy to interrupt the music during those moments.
>Give Up starts playing
>Great emotional moment, really feel like I'm doing some good out here
>Walk into BT territory and get The Cutscene and the music stops
Great

Yeah massive missed opportunity, I imagine the next GTA will have this feature, with the ability to listen to the Lazlow podcast or something.

can you play spotify in be background while you play a game?

I think the thing I liked most about Watch Dogs 2 was the ability to just put in your headphones and listen to music.

Yes.

Yes, if you open the quick menu you even have basic music player options and can swap through any of your Spotify lists.

I use my headphones on the DS4

Attached: 1567178941522s.jpg (250x211, 9K)

the ps4 has built in spotify

It is blocked for DS

He's on about a game mechanic to listen to the music you're unlocking, I'm honestly surprised Kojima didn't incorporate Spotify into the game seeing as how ahead of the groove he usually is.

This. Kojima specifically blocked you from playing your own music. The man is a monster.

Why would you want to play your shitty zoomer music over the beautiful sounds of the Death Stranding and based low roar? Kohima was right to force it out.

Attached: 1583058963558.jpg (960x960, 157K)

this game is literally the worst money i've ever spent on a videogame, and I bought star citizen

Attached: 1311190388805.gif (384x288, 459K)

God I wish that were me. That dude looks mega comfy.

Attached: ae4r1nrgcqw11.jpg (580x328, 21K)

Just post without a trip, then

There are probably hundreds of spiders all around him

ADHD and/or zoomer mentality. I think it's thanks to people being conditioned to multitask in their day to day; that they are bored if nothing is immediately happening.

One of the dumbest most infuriating things is songs are scripted to play when you walk into certain trigger zones. It's a one time thing and the song wont play again, it'll only play the first time you walk into the designated area, often the first time you enter a new section of the map. It's comfy listening to some mumble core, taking in the stunning environments, taking in the atmosphere. But all of a sudden you enter BT territory, comfiness ruined, obnoxious unskippable BT preparation animation begins and the SONG IS FUCKING CANCELLED. Hitting a BT zone quits the song and even once you've left the BT zone the song doesn't resume where it left off, the song is just gone and you wont be able to trigger it again. Almost all of these song triggers are right next to BT zones that are on the player's path to their next objective, I don't know what the fuck Kojima was thinking. Low IQ subhuman. There were some beautiful moments crafted and the dumb fuck ruined them by placing them right next to BT zones.

There are hundreds of spiders around you at any given moment.

That said, Death Stranding does have too much downtime, but that's down to design and pacing.

So dont walk into the BT zone and enjoy the moment

Spotify is best on pc, the phone versions are neutered unless you get the paid subscription.

>you know where bt zones are on your first visit to an area

Attached: 1506621232764.png (645x729, 59K)

Yeah you do actually, ever looked up to the sky? There are strands and a rainbow to show you where the BTs are

Sometimes you have to go through the BT zone though. What am I supposed to do, stand around until the song ends?

Nice self portrait.

Breaks immersion retard

Do you though? Far as I know you can avoid most of them, not like there is a song playing every 5 minutes. There are songs that will play 100% on your playthrough and some that will only play if you go through a certain route like a bonus, depends entirely on you where you go. If you decide to take it through the BT zone the moment it starts playing you got only yourself to blame. You can just sit down and appreciate the scenery with BB and enjoy the song if you want to go through BT terriroty. Why do I have to tell people how to play their games?

>depends entirely on you where you go. If you decide to take it through the BT zone the moment it starts playing you got only yourself to blam
The BT zones are placed on the most likely (and most efficient) path players can take, song triggers are placed right before them.

Make your own immersion retard

just dont go through the BT zone if you want the song to play, simple as

The two maps are so tiny though, most songs would finish before you've reached your destination.

No, the song triggers should be away from BT zones so players can just keep moving while taking in the song and visuals, not tip toeing around some retarded boring BT zone.

sort of like a tripcode, etc

MGS V did it. There's no excuse other than Kojima putting all of the budget on actors.

You can take in the visuals, you act as if the fucking song starts right before the BT zone and cuts off once you make one step.

SORT OF LIKE A

They're normally 30 - 60 seconds away from BT zones.

No they arent, its a petty fucking thing to argue about, think what you want I dont care anymore.

t. kojima

PC mod will add it in

Yes they are. West of the communication building with that big satellite dish, when you reach the peak of those snowy mountains a song plays and that's right next to a BT zone. Another song players when you have to go the NW base and you start moving around the northern row of mountains with a BT zone right next to it at the area with the abandoned warehouse. Absolute low IQ game design.

based retard

So you're out of arguments.

Music royalties cost money, would you like to pay over $100 for that shit?

nothing to argue about here anymore, you have legit autism and need mental help

Yep, so I've definitely won as the only person who provide arguments. Keep it up with your ebin meme responses though.

nope

Its like the retarded faggots posting in this thread have never played a Kojima game before.

This post and its replies are absolutely disgusting. Off yourselves newfags.

>stills replies
lol

I intentially spend extra time and resources just going around the map and building various things to level 2 and putting on that one obnoxious japanese pop song on repeat, so you can hear it no matter where you go.

so do you

I loved DS, but here i can agree with OP. MGSV had it and it was nice. I see how some moments can be ruined (or just better without) by player's music, but still it would be nice feature.

anyone else hoping theyre working on a sequel? i hated the game and wont buy another kojima game but id just like to see the investers faces when its under 500k sold.

anyone working on this game did kojima a disservice by not rubbing his nose in his own shitty game and telling him to stop being such a retard.

pic related is having more fun than all the time i spent with this shit heap.

Attached: couch cat.jpg (436x436, 31K)

Would be cool if to get any of those on the PC version, right?

Music is fuckin lame. You music fags are bizzare

>reeeeeee I have to have noise from instruments and vocal cords inside my ears or I can't stand to live at all reeeeeeeeees

go back to Yea Forums retard

>n-no u!