I HAVE A PLAN, ARTHUR

I HAVE A PLAN, ARTHUR.

Attached: gO18_QEY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9k7T9fHj80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: file.png (303x281, 223K)

Its very serious

I DUNNO 'BOUT THIS DUTCH

Attached: Arthur_Deformed(2).png (415x415, 169K)

ARF

Attached: 1580951018664.jpg (620x420, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q9k7T9fHj80

He could have taken on the Pinkertons with his eyes closes if it weren't for the LUMBAGO

*coughs*

DUTCH I HAVE A MEME TO SHOW YA

Did they cut out some content with molly? Shes the only one without a unique mission, she just kind of lingers and slowly loses it, but she doesnt even have that much dialogue for that.

>Still proceeds to go along with everything his unhinged asshat of a leader proposes
Everyone in the camp must have been drinking lead paint or something.

>i dunno dutch, dem towers could not have fallen on their own. Those arabian fellas aint too bright, it was a government conspiracy.

"without a unique mission"

That was the point, in a way. She is the mission giver about 3 times, each time shes trying to tell Arthur something about Dutch and either someone else comes up and changes the subject to something else. She saw Dutch changing, tried to tell Arthur, got all fussy when nobody listened to her, lied about being a informant so that Dutch would actually react to her and listen to her finally but then Grimshaw just shoots her.

Step aside kiddo. I am doing the plans from now on.

Attached: Egon olsen(1).jpg (254x198, 6K)

Dutch and Hosea pretty much saved Arthur and taught him everything. The only thing he cared about was loyalty to them right up until ch 6 where he re-evaluated everything due to a fatal illness.

There's quite a bit of Molly stuff if you spend some time in camp. She and Dutch argue quite a lot and she seems to be concerned for him from as soon as ch 2. She wanted to talk about it to Arthur multiple times but always got interrupted.

HAVE A LITTLE FAITH

ARTUR!
Show us your hentai.

HERBERT

MOOOOOOOOOOOOON

LENNY

WHO'S THERE!?

Youre looking well, Karen

I'm afraid I have to insist you stop shitposting, Dutch

Her diary has some pretty telling stuff in it too IIRC

INSIST!?

Every R* game has a massive amount of cut content, but it really shows in RDR2.

You................................................................................................................................................................................................... INSIST?

Attached: file.png (521x419, 391K)

WELL I IMPLORES YOU

...uh, yeah

BEST GIRL AND MY WIFE

Attached: oqoc0tc6wy041.png (864x1080, 2.54M)

I love how if you're a dick to him, he tells you to not think above your station.

The gang was more about striking his ego than actually making money. Except for based Strauss who was exiled because Arthur was trying to blame someone for his upcoming death.

Sadie is hot

You "ImPlOrEs" me?

until she opens her mouth
mary-beth best girl

Arthur got kissed by a frenchman in drag lmao