I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERY DAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED

I WILL POST THIS PICTURE EVERY DAY UNTIL METAL GEAR RISING 2 IS ANNOUNCED
DAY 254

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mgr2Anon/status/1235209677920776193?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Twitter post twitter.com/Mgr2Anon/status/1235209677920776193?s=19

Fun Mgr fact : all the songs were written by Etsu tamari. Who also wrote the story. Because the songs are the point of view of the characters.

I honestly feel like the only arc Raiden can go from here is something borrowed out of Miyamoto Musashi

godspeed, MGR2anon
i cant always catch this threads but my heart is with you

Raiden will either go full anti hero or go full vilain.
He might not even be the protag of the next Mgr or game taking place after mgrr. He could be the antagonist.

But I think we will first have a game about mgsr original story. We know it's a very important part of Raiden and the writer of mgrr said he want to do that first. And he's still at Konami. (unless he do a game on the boss because she's his waifu.)

>DAY 254
I've never even seen these threads before, have you really been posting it every day for that long?

Why doesn't Rycodin just get a job that doesn't require him to kill people if he feels so strongly against that?

I seem to remember Kojimbo mentioning in an interview that he'd like to see a new game featuring Gray Fox instead of Raiden, can't seem to find it though

>tfw can't post my zoe 3 threads anymore because I've been rangebanned for weeks

Attached: 1566182035489.gif (540x300, 1.23M)

It's explained in the codec. He tried to but he was rejected for being a cyborg. A lot of people see full cyborgs as monsters in the mg world.
But his job as maverick didn't involved a lot of killing or even combat. most of the time it was some protection or training missions.

Kojimbo wanted an mgr2 about Gray fox and nanomachine zombies. But he was rejected. Likely because he had almost nothing to do with mgrr and wanted that after mgrr success.

The nanomachine zombie idea was reused partially for Survive. Gray fox helmet even was survive special edition bonus.

Oh I remember you user.
Rangebanned because of you or some other user?

Based Revengeance user carry on

Attached: 1542185003634.jpg (854x1024, 77K)

Come tell us what you want for it in here :

You think game companies read Yea Forums?

That's why I now also do it on Twitter.
And yeah. Some devs do go here.

MGR isn't that good and the story is awful. Who needs a sequel?

Me.

The story was kino and mgrr was more an MG than V.
But when I say mgr2. It also include reviving MGSR or a game using MGRR plot elements as a main focus and taking place after mgrr.

>muh game where I mash buttons and le music plays!
>ahuhuhuh! RULES OF NATURE ahhuhuhuhuh!!!

Attached: 1542215623424.png (645x729, 32K)

Yes.

>The story was kino
No.
>was more an MG than V.
Also no.

That's a horrible, shitty premise.
And then Kojima proceeded to make fun of survive for using it. What a hack.

>was more an MG than V.
I don't know if I agree that MGR was more Metal Gear than TPP, but it was a better game, TPP is fucking garbage.

Honestly there should be more games where I play as a cybernetic ninja

>but it was a better game, TPP is fucking garbage.
I don't think so. TPP has a lot of boring lows and is a very bloated game, but its highs are pretty high. MGR's biggest strength is brevity, but it still manages to have an abundance of piss poor level design and minimal variety. The bosses are the only decent thing in the game. Transformers Devastation is easily the better game, but it's not as memeable.

someone gift me MGR on steam please

Attached: 1457990044112.gif (267x200, 262K)

B A S A D O
A
S
A
D
O

Attached: Sam2.gif (500x300, 971K)

I personally really like the cutting gimmick the game has, maybe it's just me but finding cool ways to finish your opponent by slicing them any way you want is always extremely satisfying to me, specially as Sam.
I'd say the game is overall decently good and the bosses are outstanding.

What is your steam?

steamcommunity.com/id/conor3326