ITT: shitty written Party members

ITT: shitty written Party members

Attached: dragon-age-origins_1232773.jpg (786x442, 59K)

Oghren is based

incel detected

Didn't Oghren get cucked by a woman?

Attached: Jacob_Character_Box.png (884x878, 810K)

god i remember i fapped to his tight spandex ass

tali in mass effect 1 because you couldn't fuck her back then

Attached: 0612456c5fa80f38019153634fe0d897.png (625x790, 508K)

Cringe
Based

He's the only healer

>Mockery: "Oh, master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you or anyone ever again!"
Eh, maybe not shitty written, just fucking annoying.

Attached: Carth.jpg (1296x1924, 819K)

[something seems to be bothering this poster]

>[Carth has something to say]
>I don't wanna talk about it

>Statement: Yes, well, enough of that painful stroll through what remains of my memories. Was there something else you wished to know?

Attached: firefox_k8MuwuJpEk.png (643x411, 403K)

>reeee stop doing [literally fucking anything]

Attached: file.png (340x383, 191K)

Womanizing prick who only cares for himself

Attached: traitor.jpg (540x266, 19K)

Ohgren is dwarf the dwarvish dwarf because dwarf.

Sounds based.

Not really because the "only cares for himself" part includes selling out the party to he can join, in his words, "the winning side"

Imagine not getting Kreia in 20 and fucking 20

>there's people shipping him with Sheena when he's only interested in her body

Attached: 1553302587898.jpg (193x212, 26K)

Every party membet in Origins was a obnoxious walking trope.

Pretty much every human in ME was shit.

filtered

Every single one.

Attached: 5b521a415bafe3e93b3eb722.jpg (323x433, 39K)

Keira is a pseud. I don’t know if that’s what she intended or what she is. Fittingly, all her fans are Pseuds as well.

Ekun, Jubilost and Harrim are bro tier
Tiefling twins are wonderful
Jaethal is almost perfect

Attached: 1557796340888.jpg (800x1422, 100K)

Actually I think I agree, but I think the shitty companions all overshadow the good ones. I think what's most lacking is that there's not a single companion who feels like they have your back, every fucking one of them are shifty fucks working either against you or all pulling against each other, there's nobody like Minsc or Khelgar Ironfist etc who are with you through thick and thin.

>a normalfag Stacey who gets her entire town massacred and forced to survive on her own which turns her into a decent person
>afraid to lose Cloud to the point when she's supporting his delusions
Nah, she is actually pretty good

Cid has the worst reasons to be on board.
Might as well take Priscilla along.

I think Valerie is the only one without a clear personal agenda other than her past coming back to haunt her. She's pretty much with you through thick or thin though I don't know how much she complains if you're a chaotic fag

I think what's pretty telling is that none of the good companions are attractive waifs except paid DLC ones.
She has an agenda it's literally atheism. She's so annoying to talk to. All she talks about is gods gods gods I'm so pretty pretty pretty.

>Don't choose lightside just because you're a jedi
>Don't choose darkside just because you're a sith
>The force is always trying to control you to fulfil some destiny
>Don't let it
>be free

Its not that hard

So what the fuck are you supposed to do?

>All she talks about is gods gods gods I'm so pretty pretty pretty.
The god thing does come up but it's nowhere near as bad as you describe. She tells you about this when you ask her but it's no fucking Pallegina who ruffles her feathers at everything.
The pretty part is also mostly contained to you asking her about it.
She never really follows a clear goal of spreading atheism or some shit. She's there to support you, the rightful ruler of the land, even if your decisions should be evil (but still lawful).
What the fuck do you want, a meat puppet who will just agree with you on anything, without any thoughts on their own?

Most retarded gameplay desinge. You should have flexibility and not locked to pretty much one member only just becous they are only tank or healer.

Oghren was actually well-written. The problem is that they undo all his character development in Awakening so he can have the same character development again.

THINK FOR YOURSELF NIGGA
THAT'S HER ENTIRE FUCKING PHILOSOPHY

Probably so they could force the faggot up your ass, I mean face.

THEN I'M DOING EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS TELLING ME TO DO. SHE DOESN'T LET ME THINK FOR MYSELF.

Yikes kreia just wanted you to think about your actions in the long term instead of muh light and muh dark side

>The pretty part is also mostly contained to you asking her about it.
Right, a character that actively makes me want to avoid certain topics of discussion and not follow their story is badly written.
Because her entire quest line is about shelyn, a god, who blessed valerie with supernatural beauty. Her beauty and atheism are literally tied together and what her entire story is about.

I don't know what you want from ME. If you want a character that never speaks and just stands behind you to help you in combat, theres always mercs.

based retard

But seriously though, the force is full of prophecies and niggas seeing the future right? Well, Kreia believes that the Force is alive (like a lot of jedi/sith do) and its manipulating its users and the galaxy to ensure those outcomes are fulfilled. She is obsessed with you because you're the only Jedi (that she knows of) that has willingly cut themself off from the Force, so she believes that you're outside its influence and the reason she is so critical of you and your choices is because she is paranoid that you're going to succumb to its control again. Basically, the reason why all jedi act like jedi and how all sith act like sith.

Attached: 1580445619688.jpg (300x500, 41K)

Still telling me what to do with my life

Are you retarded and always do the opposite of what you're told, even if it's something you were already going to do?
I'd say think for yourself nigga but I kinda doubt you can

...what?

Oghren is pretty good in the expansion pack