BFBB rehydrated thread

BFBB rehydrated thread

Attached: 03ED4EC1-DC42-43FE-A6DB-DD7460BCB074.jpg (768x768, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-V_PYvHibrY
youtube.com/watch?v=xAZ_YtJ64fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The rushed release date has me not wanting to get it at launch imo

Although it’s looking pretty good so far youtu.be/-V_PYvHibrY

it looks like shit
hopefully the multiplayer is good because so far that seems to be the only thing it has over the original

It's still going to include the cut content, right?

Yes

We still don't have any confirmation on a release date and the leaked one was a Sunday so I won't get ahead of things

What are the prices for the special editions again? I’m seriously considering buying the one with the spongebob figurine.

Shiny edition is $150 and F.U.N. edition is double that

>devs don’t have original audio
>have to rely on game rips

>animations in cutscenes like the robot introductions and king jellyfish don’t sync with the audio

I’m not the only one who’s extremely bothered by this right?

I would get the FUN edition but I’m worried those statues are going to be super disappointing.

>>devs don’t have original audio
>>have to rely on game rips
The audio is already crystal clear? honestly would love it if they kept in the original intern voice for Mr Krabs or had a option to enable clancy
>>animations in cutscenes like the robot introductions and king jellyfish don’t sync with the audio
Either shitty "journalist" recording software or just a bug that will be fixed before release

Attached: 1583198822083.jpg (823x823, 422K)

It looks like something done in Unity in 6 months, but has the original VA

The saturation is fucking insane.

them using the nu-spongebob look bothers me

What were they thinking with the protruding grass and comically saturated colors?

They're forced to use the models because Nickelodeon sent them it, and yes they ARE the models from Sponge out of water

your opinion has been noted and discarded

I had the exact thought. Jellyfish Fields's desaturated and darker colors looked much better.

Gamejew's software fucked up and oversaturated everything

But it looks oversaturated in every screenshot, on the boxart, and the demo from a while ago too. I'm pretty sure it's that way without a fucky capture card.

Give it a week or wait till a update(mod) fixes it afterwards
youtube.com/watch?v=xAZ_YtJ64fA

One, that date isnt official cause it's not even a weekday, and two, it's not like we know how long this game has been in development

I don't mind it, they looked fine in that movie

>I don't mind it, they looked fine in that movie
Not untill you remove all the movie magic and budget, and give the models to a indie dev that's making a fan remake with barely no budget. and forcing them to make the game and rush it to release with the movie