He isn't a purity fag

>he isn't a purity fag

Attached: file.png (832x931, 650.8K)

anime has spoiled me into believing that all girls need be pure. All it does is make an unrealistic portrayal of actual girls, which makes you resentful of real women. It is not healthy, and one must either separate 2d women as another species or recognize that 2d girls are all just whores playing the game, just like 3d girls. Once one understands that girls like Uzaki, Nagatoro, and other waifu FOTM have most likely sucked and fucked their entire lives, it becomes easier to cope with reality.

The reality is that a man shouldn't love women. We should understand them. And then make babies and move on with own passions in life. That way you will never be angry at the crimes they commit.

Attached: sharenaaa.png (292x283, 134.75K)

Sayu best girl

define pure

a girl who has ever been attracted to any character except the self insert protagonist or experienced an orgasm prior to their wedding night with the protagonist is impure.

Women that don't have sex with me.

>slutshaming
Chuds.

pure girls don't fart or poop

I think Uzaki will have a pretty good life, frankly.

Ironically I used to care less about purity until I learned about how the ability to pairbond reduces with each relationship.

Intact virginity, doesn't commit lewd acts, and doesn't have lewd thoughts. She must also recognize Jesus Christ as our Savior.

So Mary?

Give me
the hags

Attached: file.png (607x320, 121.74K)

A virgin girl who is inexperienced with romance.

I want to have that adventure together.

Attached: yui.png (525x768, 494.62K)

A virgin or Incel as zoomers like to call it.

Hana isn't pure, girl is thirstier than a dehydrated man in a desert. She is however quite wholesome, not acting on her thirst unless they're both ready and sober.

Being against rape and killing and degrading women. Being against NTR. Not being a sadomasochist.

I stopped caring whether the anime girls are pure or not since portrayal if virtuous girls by japs is incredibly hypocritical because lot of jap protagonists are lecherous bastards themselves

>you should like whores to make babies with your shit genes

purity SHOULD be the standard, that's why most 2D girls are virgins

Where's my S02, Take?

>he isn't a NTR chad

Attached: 1652289716040.gif (498x278, 1.06M)

It's easy for women to get sex; which is why it's virtuous when they don't abuse it.

It's easy for men to beat up women; which is why it's virtuous when they don't.

Rabu

sex after marriage

I am dating a former slut and her mother right now. I don't feel pathetic.

low IQ nigger thinking
men have a lot more responsibilities in a civilized society other than restraining themselves from beating up random people

Believes in sex only after marriage, suppresses all lewd thoughts until her honeymoon.

No, but that's the comparison there. It's about the balance of power.

there's no blanace of power in anime or manga

i like my women gross and nasty as hell

I would post that picture from jinrouki winvulga, where a schizo megane girl hates another woman for not being a pure virgin, because she was pregnant.

nice wojack tv bro

my husbando canonically fucked one man and two women.
purityfagging would be hypocritical of me.

This might have worked in the past, but most people these days will break up with any school age relationship partners once they leave that age group. Sometimes jyst because they're pressured into thinking that those relationships are childish and don't count because their brains are immature. The real problem is that modern society is openly hostile toward lifelong monogamous relationships, especially ones made in ones formative years. You don't have to be a kissless virgin to feel the effects of this.

Pure sex

Attached: 20220408_131617.jpg (800x1114, 144.5K)

Just dropping by to call OP "based" and not even gonna look at the 20 replies by seething normalniggers. Unvirgins out, peace.

based op

>easier to cope with reality.
I cope by reality by rejecting the very notion of 3d women. I know they exist but in my solitary life they might as well not.

Purityfagging as a concept isn't inherintly bad. Purityfagging leading to retarded oxymorons like gyaru like "character who is a huge tease is actually a shy kissless pure virgrin" is wrong and should be stopped.

i want to transform a shy innocent girl into the biggest slut purity fags can suck it

Attached: floch.jpg (1200x675, 58.36K)

Yea, it becomes an issue when they start to see all men and all of their friendships in general as faceless and disposable. Like random nobody customers while you're working at the cash register. So I wonder if manslut harem/romcom MCs could be considered a role reversal of sorts.

Not really an oxymoron. If they're a virgin then they're a virgin. If they're not, they're not. Simple as. The truth is that it denies you the security of being superficial, the security of tropes that would tell you that a quiet dark haired girl *should* be a virgin, when she could very well not be one.

It's dumb and doesn't fit the actual character, I can get a person putting up a front and having secrets but when you make someone a character whose defining is not being a virgin and then make her a virgin that's dumb and ruins any suspension of disbelief.

>he gives a shit about what fictional girls do with their lives.
How big are your hentai folders? Since I doubt you guys live up to your own standards.

>I cope by reality by rejecting the very notion of 3d women.
As if that's a decision was made by you.

I don't see the logic behind your statement.
Most anons in this thread don't think of purity in ethical terms, but they see it as one of the characteristic of a girl that are appealing and it's part of their standards.
I have my standards. A girl I like has her standards. There's no reason why the two sets of standards should be identical.

Attached: IMG_9040.jpg (750x799, 69.36K)

Because he had sex himself.
Are there even purityfags that aren't extravirgins or at least extremely insecure about their meagre sexual experiences?

'Suspension of disbelief' according to other anime and most importantly other purityfags?
Because the truth is that purityfags rely very heavily on pushing this boogeyman of comically immoral and loose treacherous whores, and all of the stand red flags and arbitrary symbols to indicate such. Oh no she has hoop earrings, oh no she's showing ankles. Oh, she dyed her hair blonde, so not only does that mean she's not a virgin, she's the most soulless kind of whore who gets gangbanged every day of her life.
It's just silly, and it's definitely an invention of purityfags themselves to reassure themselves that their stereotypes of modesty still have meaning. 'Suspension of disbelief', because it's not strictly following the tropes and stereotypes of other anime? It's not at all uncommon to have nerdy quiet band girls who have fucked loads of guys, nor is it uncommon to have popular fashionable girls who have a low body count.

I really hoped this was what I Love You as a Friend would be, but it turned so bourgeois.
It would be amazing of Sanako could actually awaken Yuito to the be the biggest whore on the planet and at the end they both had sex with about anyone in the school but each other.

I just don't like rape and gangbangs and that sort of thing.

Not being a purityfag is retarded. 2D is an ideal. A whore is nobody's ideal unless you're mentally ill or coping with having to settle for the town bicycle because you're afraid of being alone.

>There's no reason why the two sets of standards should be identical
Meaning, you retards are hypocrites. You guys are like those shady-ass church pastors who preach against sex before marriage and homosexuality, all while being the biggest degenerates behind closed doors. It's highly likely that you're willing to drop your pants to any girl if the opportunity was given.

>Not being a purityfag is retarded. 2D is an ideal.
Whatever you say.
>A whore is nobody's ideal unless you're mentally ill or coping with having to settle for the town bicycle because you're afraid of being alone.
Why are you acting like the "town bike" is the only option for you?

Attached: 1584536058793.png (187x269, 5.63K)

The double standard exists because it's a lot more dangerous for a girl to be promiscuous than it is for a guy to be.

There's a lot of weird, skewed power dynamics with gender that are in play here, that people just conveniently ignore. Not saying women shouldn't be sexual, just saying that they clearly have more value than men in many ways.

>it's a lot more dangerous for a girl to be promiscuous than it is for a guy to be.
Ted Bundy would like a word with you.

Attached: 1448743940367.png (1190x906, 178.49K)

Fox = you
Grapes = girl who doesn't have a massive bodycount

its much hotter when the females get pleasured by a strong black guy albeit

DOE

It's true broadly speaking. Men can just pump and dump, women don't have that luxury so it's irresponsible and reckless when they sleep around.

You seem to find this concept alien, so I have to guess you're a shitlib, from experience.
Let me put it in simpler terms, so that even your kind can perhaps understand:
I don't like tattoos on women
My girlfriend likes tattoos on men
I have tattoos
She doesn't have tattoos
We're a perfect match
There's no reason why our taste regarding tattoos should be the same
Since both tattoos and virginity are about taste instead of ethics/morals, there is no hypocrisy.

We won the war. Absolutely majority of girls in LNs, and more obviously in VNs, are virgins. Otaku realized they can do better than a whore, and the creators realized they don't need to pander to normalfags.

>LNs, VNs
lol

>Why are you acting like the "town bike" is the only option for you?
>Because the truth is that purityfags rely very heavily on pushing this boogeyman of comically immoral and loose treacherous whores

It's something that they'll push themselves. Even in an anime with the most soft-spoken pure love interest in the world, they will still have to have a foil who's the trashiest most disgusting whore ever, just as a way of saying "See! My precious waifu is better than that! This is why you need to follow tradition!"

LNs are the thing which drives anime production.
VNs are the thing which used to do that, and currently is the only medium for romance. Problem?

This. The entire reason for the double standard is that traditionally women were attracted to men who sleep around and men were repulsed by slutty women.

It's why you have men who get hit on for the first time in their entire lives only after wearing a wedding ring.

yes.
all of them are dogshit.

I guess you are mad, as a used goods fag, that the medium isn't mad for you. But just out of curiosity, post how many you've read.

>"I have unrealistic double standards"
That's all I'm hearing from you. Just be honest and say you want to fuck around but women can't. It would save less time if you did.

whoremongers will go to hell as well

I'm mostly just a purityfag because Japs and other degenerates will always take it to the most absurd excess otherwise.

It's not a double standard. Women like men who fuck a lot. That's their choice.

>Since both tattoos and virginity are about taste instead of ethics/morals, there is no hypocrisy.

Everything here isn't just total absolutism.

>LNs are the thing which drives anime production.
lol
lmao

Attached: 1629879234822.jpg (640x599, 79.42K)

you're both narcisistic hypocrites

It would only be an "unrealistic double standard" if women also demanded men remain pure. They don't.

>Women like men who fuck a lot
And how would you know that? When was the last time you spoken to a woman?
>Everything here isn't just total absolutism.
Only when if it benefits you, right?

i dont read LNshit.
i ONLY read things made by go nagai. THE PEAK of the medium.

you sound like a either a girl or a guy who gets zero pussy. either way you don't know what girl's actually like