Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/E4pcgbV
cubari.moe/read/imgur/E4pcgbV/1/1/
files.catbox.moe/32eqbg.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 001.png (1386x975, 1.14M)

kino

At least use the 4k pages

So where do they place on the antagonist jobber list?

Attached: FA93D94D-7B4C-4DE1-96A2-13DE1B80F299.jpg (846x1200, 236.08K)

Attached: 002.png (1385x974, 1.17M)

imgur.com/a/E4pcgbV
cubari.moe/read/imgur/E4pcgbV/1/1/
files.catbox.moe/32eqbg.rar

KOGAGODS

dont bother dumping garbage like this OP. thanks

Just fucking end this shitshow already
At least Xia is still alive.

Attached: 1650506216542.png (356x256, 146K)

CHAD KOGA IS ON THE MOVE

Oh boy, Koga is so cool beating the shit out of a malnourished man!

don't shit yourself just because you don't like it

KOGA KOGA KOGABROS? XIABROS? WIN WIN LOSE WHAT???!!! AAAAAAAAA FIST EYE FIST EYE GOD EMPEROR MODE SNAKE WORMK WHIP FIST TECHNIQUE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU WERE WEAAAK IAM STRONG NOOOOO I LOSE FUUUU KOGABITCH BITCH BITCH FUCK YOU DOOG HAHAHA I KNEW YOU HAD A TRICK UP YOUR SLEEVE IT WAS CRESCENT MOON KICK KNEEE? KNEEEE? BEND THE KNEE NO NEVER WOOOOW EMPEROR EYE DUDUDUDUDUDU YAN HELLO YAN HELLO YAN HELLO YAN GYOZA? GYOZA GYOZA GYOZABROS????????!!!!!! WHAT EH FUCK SANDRO SANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKYOUUUUUUUUU FUCJK YOUUUUUUUUU FUCKING HACK YOU FUCKING HACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WILLLLLL MURDEEEEEEEEEEER YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (608x591, 420.2K)

>but I'm not running this time
Yeah because your opponent is a fucking hobo that spent the last 20 minutes getting chased and attacked by two different groups, as well as you having Ohma/Heavenly Wolves/etc in a circle around you to stop the hobo in case he tries anything funny

Attached: 003.png (1380x976, 1.04M)

JAPANESE 1000 TIMES FOLDED KNEE

kek worked

Attached: 004.png (1381x977, 1.16M)

Xia bros this is foreshadowing that we're merely at the BEGINNING OF OUR JOURNEY

>boohoo if u dont rike it just ignore it.
No. Shut the fuck up. If i dont like something ill harrass the source of the problem and every complacent soul. you dont get to enjoy bad things. fuck off and rinse your eyes

>No Nikoga style
The rope has been delayed one more week Wakabros

Attached: 1625995243906.jpg (720x496, 41.44K)

>HE FOLDED HIS KNEE
>NANNIIII
Sandro isint Even trying anymore is he?

this is the kind of stuff that makes a sober man return to being an alcoholic

who says I'm enjoying it
I just don't screech like a manchild at bad manga and cry for it to be over, it's pathetic

Attached: 005.png (1383x974, 1.09M)

Please don't go and save him and get killed

Attached: 1644363676930.png (220x313, 65.18K)

Get bent xiafags

Attached: 4k9vahtq0ol61.jpg (927x1334, 227.92K)

I don’t wanna get hyped for Shen. The same thing happens with Fei, Eddie and Xia.
I don’t wanna bros but why do I still hope that this time it’s different?

least deranged, kino omega enjoyer

>really good
>at knee folding
:/

>If i dont like something ill harrass the source of the problem
legit take meds or kill yourself
>you dont get to enjoy bad things
not him but what the fuck are you on?

Attached: 006.png (1374x973, 1.33M)

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MY KEYBOAD TO OPEN A KENGAN CHAPTER ON MANGADEX. ITS CHAPTER 47 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, KOGA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME WORM BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY QUALIFIED TO FIGHT IN JAPANS MOST DANGEROUS UNDERGROUND FIGHTING ORGANISATION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT AND TRAIN MY CRESCENT MOON LIVER KICK

Attached: Untitled - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - No title - 18.jpg (1456x2048, 797.94K)

i will complain as much as i like and there is NOTHING you can do about it. stop acting mature, you are consuming teenager media retard

Kill yourself

Koga?
Mmmmmmm, wouldnt want to mmmmmmess with the purest striker in the bussiness

Attached: mmmmmmmm badass.jpg (600x398, 201.68K)

>just think about how much this Chinese dish has changed since coming to Japan
>>Oh hey, this is good!
Xia Ji redemption soon. He is the Omega, the end of the Kengan association, just wait.

Attached: 007.png (1381x970, 1.1M)

People never learn. A hyped up villain will never deliver in Omega and even if it starts looking like they will it'll actually just be setup for them to lose retardly like with Eddie

Maybe Koga will change Xia's heart with the power of friendship after all
But in reality they're probably just going to take him to kengan dungeon "for questions" and you'll never see him again

powerful...

Attached: 1645953962600.png (580x790, 600.58K)

Notice how Koga became a lot more tolerable when they added his inner monologue. They should have been doing this all along and never have skipped his development.
Koga's still a piece of shit though

AAAAA HE BENT HIS KNEES BANJO AND KAZOOIE SAVE MEEEEEE

kek, based

Wakabros we take happiness in the fact we caused a nikofag to die in their only fight. at least our boy is safe. hopefully sandro forgets about waka and doesnt abuse him like the rest of the cast

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HATE THE NIKO STYLE! I HATE THE NIKO STYLE!

you're not even complaining, just actively trying to stop others from discussing it good or bad
I'm not comparing you to a child, because a child would just go play with their favourite toys instead, what you are is a manchild

Attached: 008.png (1379x977, 910.03K)

YOU WERE AWESOME XIA

Attached: 1630150974199.png (355x385, 121.92K)

this chapter goes very hard
love from china
i hate sandro so much it's unreal

But I'll probably still be here next week.

Attached: 1633536347377.png (546x513, 169.97K)

Attached: KOGA.jpg (608x667, 162.63K)

The b-lister Koga lost to was Nicholas, who got demoted for quitting fights again.

The secret of good front kick is a snapping motion, not folding it you motherfuckers.

what killed the hype Kenganbros?

Unironically based

Fin.

Attached: 009.png (1383x979, 1.32M)

Make-a-wish Koga.

If a leg is roughly 3 times stronger than an arm, then what stopped Xia from grabbing Koga's fist with his foot and crushing until it's even more unhealable than Waka's ankle?

Based

Given this chapter ends with the pouch in the air, is it going to fall down in the next chapter and contribute to the Xia vanishing act?
There is no way Xia actually gets captured

So he's a shit Bando.

>Xia Ji lays ass up and unconscious in front of Karate Chad Koga
Yeah I think we're returning to schizo murderer battle harem kino. Suck dick Ohma, hope you die at the hands of Ryuki next week

Attached: 1624867542327.png (825x630, 423.62K)

What made the difference is sandro is a fucking hack

I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING, I LOVE SANDRO'S WRITING

So Xia is gonna get taken to the basement and we'll never see him again?

Attached: 1634072809644.jpg (455x368, 39.99K)

what style stance is that? it seems like koga learned more than karate and mma over the skip

Attached: CHADga.jpg (303x303, 37.38K)

Sorry Xiabros...

Attached: 1654323451233.jpg (775x447, 40.41K)

>apes go into shitstorm before entire chapter is dumped
I am done
Omega went to shit, but most importantly, people cannot behave in threads anymore
Fuck you literal mouthbreathers for ruining the threads

Congratulations Koga, you won

Attached: 1643803246210.jpg (1600x900, 239.14K)

The random B-list fight was probably against someone who didn't really belong there like a 0-0 monster coming in or he got ringed out like a retard.
Funny as fuck that reddit loves using that as evidence Koga belongs in purgatory B-tier when winning against Xia Ji (who is the teacher of the FAKE Muzaki who is an A-lister) shows he'd make it on the Purgatory stage (barring the fact he'd be getting stronger by the month anyway)

Is it his medical shit bag?

>tfw no triad ojou-sama jobber to take care of and protect him from mary sues

Attached: FSfJp3yacAAbWsi.jpg (702x960, 120.77K)

>Koga is stronger than Xia now
I hate this shit manga so fucking much

Can't believe this gary stu used to be my self-insert.

Attached: mfw reading this chapter.jpg (847x310, 94.75K)

What's not to like about this masterful writing?

Let's see the Sandro bootlickers crawl out of the woodwork to defend this garbage lmao

Attached: muh knees.png (289x261, 70.55K)

Based and schizo-pilled... Take your meds

Attached: le baguette is stiff.png (167x235, 68.54K)

SEE YOU NEXT THREAD

EVERY THING

Attached: FE2461C1-8D9D-46F0-B064-423D1D10F70D.jpg (1080x816, 49.69K)

Like father, like son

Attached: family_traditions.png (516x526, 168K)

>complains in SECOND thread about people not waiting for GARBAGE to be dumped
kill yourself, im not joking

and youre on Yea Forums a site of social rejects. Misery seeks company doesnt it. fuck off. acting all enlightened and shit. if you wanna have muh civil convo get your ass to the Oxford Debate Hall. i CAN call you a faggot and you WILL read my comment. faggot

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUJOSISTERS SAVE ME

Attached: file.png (354x251, 134.84K)

least mindbroken Omega enjoyer

Even after Fei died and Lolong lost, I still felt the manga was salvageable.
Eddie dying eliminated any and all stakes for me.

They already have

Good face, Ohma

Maybe it's just me but the art made that crescent kick motion look pretty weak, like it had no weight behind it.

It still wouldn't make sense.
Akoya = Nicolas
Koga>>Xia>Ryuki + Akoya

Wormga is happening. Tigerman will kidnap Koga while rescuing Xia Ji. More Wormshit interrupting Koga arcs. Pass me the rope

Attached: 1650175097579.jpg (1200x851, 186.25K)

Perfectly sums up my current train of thought

Go back plebbitor

Now that you've finished Kengan Omega with all villains defeated and all plot threads resolved and all that's left is the epilogue, what are your plans for the next work, Sandrobitch-nonsensei?

>Koga
>Not fujo

Attached: file.png (640x907, 461.02K)

I feel like Yea Forums has collectively lost half its IQ points lately

Bakibro's, we know where this scene is going. Koga wanted real payback...

Fei dying for me was what killed it personally, complete waste of time for the Ashura ending, i fucking knew Eddie and Xia were gonna go down in a stupid way too

>redditors seething
>fujos seething
>evilfags seething
>Ohmasisters swooning

The Greatest Matial Arts Prodigy in Human History.

Attached: KoGOD.jpg (2481x3496, 3.32M)

I fucking hate the Chinese and by extension I fucking hate you. Ching chong potato Lee chan.

I'm sorry the manga got dumped and people are discussing it, I hope it doesn't mentally break you

>Reddit
Damn no wonder these threads fucking suck now.

Attached: clowned in the summer of 92.png (467x361, 84.07K)

>red arrow
user youre not supposed to show others youre a redditor. most of us are but its kept a secret. kek just remembered the guy who "leaked" his reddit profile and deleted his account when no one cared HAHAHA

new generation seems to be assimilating themselves with complicated term such as "computer"
Fucking zoomers acting like they are hot shit on Yea Forums

>kokuro's kick reference

There is no frame of reference for when that fight took place. It's perfectly plausible for him to have lost one and learned more over the months. People are retarded and think that him losing a match means his progress is dead fucking halted after for some reason

Hello godtaku, i downvoted you btw

Based

We're back to Koga Kino

Attached: 1640770516934.png (791x491, 334.27K)

Xia?

More like Seeya.

Attached: 1632323780998.png (874x622, 298.08K)

What killed the hype?

>There are STILL bootlickers defending this putrid pile of dogshit to the hilt
lmao there's no way they're not getting paid by Comikike

Attached: ryuki becomes catholic.jpg (571x788, 78.16K)

>Neither of them tamed the wind
AMATEROUS. Howard gang rise up

Attached: 1622445547255.png (910x490, 438.69K)

>morons still talking powerlevels
it's like you haven't learned ANYTHING from apeman, fei, lolong or eddie jobbing like shit
powerlevels don't exist and don't matter

Stop using reddit to distract from how terrbible this manga is.

based kogabro
>N-NO HOW CAN THIS BE? MY REDDIT TIER LIST S TIER? A TIER? B-TIER??? DOESN'T THIS MEAN KOGA>AKOYA/RYUKI>LU TIAN>AGITO
Yes

not even the Koumei threads could behave
It makes me feel sad.

TAKING ALL BETS, BET YOUR KENGANCOINS HERE

Who does Gilbert job to?

Attached: 1645631735810.png (923x966, 1021.49K)

I don't mean to scare you but redditors here lurk here purely to steal edits for upvotes

Post how you guys would kill Sandro
I would force him to rewrite omega and then beat him to death with the previous version

Raian

Does hitting someone's foot with a punch really hurt like that?

>DBSpic has another mental breakdown whenever powerlevels are discussed
Based powerlevelchads.

Attached: 7898767.png (227x170, 61.61K)

What a seething bitch lol. Isn't this the same guy who dreaded Koga training chapters and wanted more fucking worm/Wu shit?
Some people never learn. Glad Koga is making reddit mad

don't forget to kill yourself too, schizo fanboy

>AAAAAAAAAHHH NOOOOOOOOO MY POWERSCALING AND TIER LIST PREDICTIONS ARE ALL OUT OF WHACK!
>SANDRO YOU'RE A HORRIBLE WRITER AAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

lol
lmao even

Attached: kek.gif (498x382, 1.92M)

it's not me who's shitting their pants because koga beat their wank character lol
this

The only time Ohma has shown this amount of surprise was during Fei's fight.
Kogagods we're winning

>Isn't this the same guy who
How would you know? Do you, per chance, go on Reddit? If so, how about you go back there?

I'd shoot him and togashi

Nah, Koga is at least A-tier now. Fellow KoGODS all accept this, the rest are in denial.

That's wonderful. I hope they all get sealed in a room while cyanide gas is pumped through the vents. Kill your stupid reddit admin who sent you here for Fei leaks and then all kill yourselves.

IN
COM
PARABLE

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 8.30.17 AM.png (312x273, 96.88K)

>Xia needs to win despite being a lazy piece of shit who turned down an opportunity to fight at every possible instance....because he just does!
Sorry, but the guy who has made it his mission to be worlds strongest beat the guy who didn't

Attached: 1622043531067.png (870x760, 481.37K)

Raian obviously. It'll be used to show that the two year timeskip was enough for Raian to surpass Eddie and get even stronger than prime Erioh and he'll rip Gilbert's head off without trying

Im sorry me complaining has activated your imaginitive overprotective mother senses tranny. write a letter to sandro maybe you can apply as his bodyguard once you finish your gender studies degree (7 semesters behind)

Yea Forums is Reddit and Reddit is Yea Forums. But none of this has anything to do with Sandrobitch's abomination.

Fuck, missed few things

Attached: Sandro.jpg (1330x1334, 1.14M)

Raian
Sandro doesn't even have to show the fight
We all know Raian is going to completely obliterate him

Samefag

>b-but under a minute!!!
Like phones don't exist, you retard spic. Kill yourself.

The terry bogard equivalent in kengan
So xia probably

Because people posted screencaps during dump threads last week dear friend

At least, that's what I think.

He got the sex powerup

lol

Attached: file.png (518x174, 23.12K)

Gilbert jobs to Raian.
Shen to Ohma/Ryuki
And Yan to Koga

What's wrong with power scaling?

Attached: julius.png (372x253, 83.22K)

So why did we need a two year timeskip on top of the 3 month post-tournament one where Koga already healed up? Am I supposed to belive Koga needed two years extra training to beat a homeless twink?

Attached: 1635408595060.png (500x433, 258.22K)