Dragon Ball Super

Struggle all you want, but in the end you'll still NEVER be able to defeat a Saiyan. They are the UNBEATABLE warrior race.

Attached: burori.jpg (1280x720, 77.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D919lqv2iOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHADnica Rial defeated you.

99.9% of their population jobbed to Frieza's first form

>Monica Rial was RAPED by Broly
Sick "win", Saiyan-haterbro.

Frieza has lost exclusively to Saiyans his entire life.

Agreed.

Attached: king-vegeta-explode.gif (640x476, 3.57M)

Why did he kill himself like that, bros?

They tanked the explosion.

...and then died from suffocation.

isnt freizas freak mutant race technically stronger than saiyans since he was able to use gold only after training for 6 months going from cyber freiza to rival gods power???

They can breathe in space.

Saiyans can survive in space, Manolo Spico de Ramirez.

EVERYONE!
HE'S HERE!!

Attached: 1652057461768.gif (654x368, 3.18M)

OP said "a" saiyan, not every saiyan. Most saiyans are shit.

No they can't.

Attached: 1644018136059.jpg (1920x1080, 171.86K)

Yes they can.

j...iren? jiren can defeat saiyans.

This doesn't prove anything.

>Playing dumb

Are you being serious right now? Think about that picture you posted. It proves nothing.

Attached: 1651666257654.jpg (1920x1080, 98.96K)

Saiyans can survive in space whenever the narrative requires them
to, BITCH.

How does it prove nothing if Goku and Beerus fought in space that whole episode and Goku never showed any signs of having trouble breathing?

Canon btw.

Attached: VegetaPodSpacePanning-1-.jpg (250x407, 29.77K)

Based MASTER RACE.

Attached: full (13).png (136x102, 35.56K)

SaiyARYANbros... we won the Final Victory.

Attached: 9D12C354-4BA6-42F4-B075-FCE9F70E69F7.png (313x1920, 635.08K)

They can just hold their breath

Attached: 8E16DEAE-BFA0-46AE-AE06-5EB926E66347.jpg (546x351, 49.54K)

Kakarot... you are the best...

Attached: 60c.png (600x906, 591.54K)

Based Saiyan appreciator.

Attached: 1622038946697.jpg (937x1171, 223.77K)

He never said that.

Sorry, he said "you are number one." My mistake.

>Kakarot... You are number one.
>is actually the second of Bardock's children
What did Bejita mean by this?

Bulma sighed softly to herself as she tinkered with her current invention in her lab that was in CapsuleCorp. When she heard soft footsteps, it wasn’t long until she felt the arms of her wife wrapped around her waist, resting her head in the crook of her neck. She flushed bright red as she did every time she was around the blonde android.

“Lazuli, what are you doing? I thought you were out shopping?” It was earlier that morning when Android 18, also known as Lazuli when she was human had said she was going to pick up a few things from the store.

“Well, I’m back home now. The groceries are already put away in the kitchen. I also bought us a couple things to use in the bedroom along with some new clothes. I figured that we needed them.” She smiled into Bulma’s neck, she lightly sniffed her hair, inhaling her scent.

“Did you just sniff me? That’s actually kinda sweet.” Bulma blushed even redder than she already was. It wasn’t the first time 18 had sniffed her and it probably wouldn’t be the last time either.

“Yes, I did. You know that I love the way you smell. I have said it a thousand times and I’ll say it a thousand more. I don’t know if I’ve ever told you this or not, but when I became an android, all of my senses were heightened. Including my sense of smell. Which is a good and bad thing, depending on the smell. And yours is by far, the most wonderful one I have ever known in my entire life.” 18 could never lie to her wife. It was absolutely the last thing she would ever do.

“I didn’t know that for sure, but it actually makes a lot of sense. When I tried to figure out if I could make you human with our current technology just ten years ago, I did notice a list of things that were as you just said, heightened when you became an android. I didn’t look through all of them though.” She felt a little bit guilty about it.

Attached: 11.jpg (835x411, 60.91K)

Vegeta is 0-2-0 against Kakarot.

“Hey, it’s okay. There’s no reason for you to feel guilty whatsoever. I didn’t even think about it until just now. I do wish that I was human again sometimes, but if I was, we would have never met in the first place. So that’s one of the many good things to come out of that happening to me all those years ago.” She turned Bulma around in her arms, bringing her in for a much needed kiss that caused them both to let out small moans.

Bulma pulled out of the kiss, resting her forehead against 18’s for a moment. They stared deeply into each other’s eyes, both blushing once more. The bluenette’s stomach growled, letting them know she was hungry. She giggled a little.

“I guess it’s time for me to eat. You know how I get really busy and forget to eat. I have to stop that. I also need to start eating healtheir.” She let out an embarrassed laugh.

“Well, let’s go then. You can finish this tomorrow. For now, let’s eat. I would love to make you feel good too. We haven’t had a chance to make love or fuck in nearly two weeks and I really, really want us to make up for lost time.” She smirked when she noticed that her wife’s breathing picked up.

“I’ll love that more than anything, 18. I’m starving for two things right now; you and food. I don’t want to pass out during sex, so food first than sex.” Bulma chuckled softly to herself. She could never get enough of 18. She always knew exactly how to please her. 18 was the first and only other woman she had ever been with. They dated for three years, then they married four years later. And she had never been happier than when she was with her.

“Food than sex it is. Both sound pretty amazing to me.” They walked arm in arm back to the house that was their home. After being together for so long, there were hardly any secrets between them.

Attached: based.jpg (540x553, 131.19K)

The beautiful blonde woman sat stock still, the scanner rendering an image of her iris for the security system's records. She had already been fingerprinted and the AI recognized her voice now as well.

This was the last step and it seemed so much more momentous than simply being handed a house key.

Bulma mused that she hadn't felt even the slightest bit anxious when Vegeta had moved in, yet her stomach was turning somersaults at the prospect of the android having complete access to her home. She pushed her tools around idly, thinking that since they'd become intimate, simple acts like this had taken on new meaning. After all, Krillin had given her a house key ages ago with the assumption that she and his wife would be close friends.

If only the poor sap knew.

"That's the fifth time you've completely rearranged your desk," 18 remarked quietly, leaning back now that the scanner had done its job. How she had noticed that, Bulma wasn't sure, but she felt her face heat. "Is everything okay?"

"Peachy." How could she explain how much this meant to her? The automaton would think she was silly. "Want to grab lunch?"

"My treat."

Attached: 94399919_p7_master1200.jpg (960x1200, 884.41K)

Eighteen lies awake long afterwards, but feels Bulma shift in and out of sleep against her as the night slowly bleeds into morning. There is something soothing about the weight of Bulma’s arm curled around her waist, her breath soft and rhythmic as she dreams, the warmth of her lips pressed against Eighteen’s shoulder. And Eighteen can’t stop herself from dwelling on that—the impossible softness of Bulma’s mouth on her skin.

She hadn’t been lying to Eighteen when she had promised something gentler, and Eighteen shivers at the still-fresh memory of Bulma, between her legs, tasting her and touching her in a way that had left Eighteen utterly defeated.

It would be so easy to lie here for an eternity, Eighteen thinks, tangled in Bulma’s sheets, bodies weaved close, and Eighteen indulges herself in a moment of complacency. As the sun begins to glow low on the horizon, she presses herself closer to Bulma, clinging to the fleeting darkness that binds them together.

It isn’t long before Bulma finally begins to rouse.

“You didn’t sleep, did you?” she hears Bulma whisper blearily against her skin.

Eighteen swallows, shifting as Bulma’s fingers stroke the bare skin of her stomach. “No.”

Eighteen feels Bulma’s smile against her shoulder. “Huh. Wish I had the kind of bottomless energy as you androids, to be honest.”

“It comes at a cost, I promise you.”

Bulma doesn’t have a response for that, and a moment of silence hangs between them.

“I should get up,” she says eventually. “Better go check on Trunks.”

“Right,” Eighteen murmurs, and absently strums her fingers against Bulma’s hand, still resting against Eighteen’s waist, and Eighteen’s almost disturbed at how easily the gesture comes to her.

Attached: bulma5.jpg (444x617, 148.91K)

youtu.be/D919lqv2iOQ

this guy makes proper Dragon Ball explanations and is usually right about how things played out.
basically you are stupid.

Things all of us can agree on

>Vegeta is undefeated against Goku
>Jiren is stronger than Super Hero Broly
>Moro-73 is stronger than Gas

>Broly is the legendary super saiyan.
>Broly is Nietzsche's ubermensch.
Broly scholars, Koyama truly is UNTOUCHABLE.

Attached: a-18.gif (500x315, 300.21K)

What is pixiv?

Agree
Disagree
Agree

>first one
>agree

Attached: 1642566580333.png (372x405, 173.49K)

Bejita-sama

Attached: 1652275304839.jpg (1920x2275, 392K)

friends?

For me, a chad, it’s Future Torankusu

>Bejita-sama is so cool, I wish he was my boyfriend...

Attached: mio.gif (540x304, 1.37M)

PRINCE Vegeta > Jiren
Jiren > Beerus
Goku > Jiren
Broly > Jiren

bejita sure is popular with moegirls

What a complicated post. Let me make it simpler:
Goku >>> everyone
JOBgeta > Hit (debatable)

Jiren, just JIREN.

Attached: 1651998531960.jpg (1240x1753, 246.18K)

Frieza was at a power level of something ridiculous like one million back when you had to be one of the strongest fighters in the show just to be in thousands.
Basically Saiyans on their own were strong compared to humans but ridiculously far below Frieza's freakish mutant power, and Goku himself was a way out of the ordinary freak by having unlocked Super Saiyan power. Has less to do with species and more to do with really exceptional members of species who hit on absurdly large sources of power.

The anime is never coming back

Attached: 1652236498210.jpg (640x795, 165.6K)

Defeated by Goku and Gohan
Weaker than Cell btw

>Trash everyone else without effort for 99% of the fight
>Everyone is near dead or extremely tired
>Guys give me your energy
>Get some small amount of energy concentrated on his fist
>Deal ONE strike to his chest
>He fucking explored in a seizure
>The guy who trashed an entirely galaxy
How the fuck does that work?

Attached: Stroke.png (271x243, 32.49K)

>saiyans are dumb monkeys who only like fighting
Heh.

Attached: 1648085717766.png (720x540, 808.77K)

Dumb movie, extremely dumb character, dumb conclusion. I'm glad he is non canon.

Attached: 16211796663011.webm (1280x720, 964.38K)

JirenDAMN those /trash/heap LOSERS just got told by CHADDY WARDY ROO. Good FUCKING riddance.

Attached: ROO TO THE REEDLEY ROOREEREN RENNY WARDY CHADDY PAPI ROOROO RENNYENNY RENROOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1536x2048, 664.41K)

Why?

Why not?

You got filtered.

Broly is a lowest common denominator "character"

Can anyone post that fanart pic of Bejita coming out of the shower and he has bangs because his hair is down?