Fujimoto is gonna asspull her back, right? She can't be gone...

Fujimoto is gonna asspull her back, right? She can't be gone... she's the face and most iconic character of this franchise

Attached: 1645303777606.jpg (1400x700, 832.6K)

probably yea

If he does bring her back I think this time she will actually have genuine feelings for Denji because of Nayuta

t.makimafag

With the amount of fakeout deaths, yeah easily. But technically, didn't she get asspulled back to life as that generic loli who acts like her?

she's the face and most iconic character of this franchise

Makima is the face of anime in general, she must be brought back

Yes and no. "Makima" as we knew her is gone forever. It is almost certain Nayuta will retain some manner of her previous incarnation's memory as she is the Control Devil (see: Makima being able to remember the devils consumed and erased by Chainsaw Man.) But even when those memories completely resurface, thanks to her time as Nayuta, she will no longer use force to form connections with others. And it is very likely she will see Denji as Chainsaw Man rather than Pochita due to "Nayuta's" influence. Furthermore, there is no way Makima getting BTFO by Pochita "hurdurr chainsaw man doesn't speak, spit, or wear clothes!" - is not getting revisited. The Chainsaw Man she was obsessed with only existed in her imagination, so that is even less reason to obsess over him and revert to her previous ways.

Having said that, if you are expecting Nayuta to turn back into Makima in anyway outside of memories, you are going to be sorely disappointed. The best you can hope for is her inevitable teenage/adult transformation with a (lighthearted) variant of "Makima's" femdom mommy girlfriend vibes

Attached: 1632535768923.jpg (1342x2048, 627.97K)

Makima is FOTM. Pochita is FOTF (Face of the Franchise)

Attached: 15.jpg (2048x1152, 182.74K)

Makima was a one dimensional shitty endgame villain, a poor man's aizen if you will with no interesting relationships

>Makima is FOTM
>Still gets high quality fanart 3.5 years after her first debut

Attached: 1643060799056.png (802x801, 374.29K)

bro your nayuta?

The Control Devil is an Eternal Being, and that Being has already returned, just in another form and with a blank personality. The Being is defined only by its tendency to control, otherwise it is a blank slate that is given colour by the personality of its current form. That form is like any other human in that it can die, and when it dies so does its personality. And like any other human, that form's personality is largely defined by its environment. Makima was raised by the government, and probably didn't have a life that allowed her to see humans as humans, nor empathize with them. But with her death, that personality is also gone, and what's left is the Control Devil in probably its purest form, with a blank personality waiting to be defined by someone or something, which in this case is gonna be Denji. Denji grooming Nayuta into the perfect daughterwife soon.

>Makima was raised by the government
People extrapolate this based on Kishibe's statement regarding the government's rearing of Nayuta, but this is not explicitly stated. We know Makima has existed since time immemorial and fearing and strengthening her is "nothing less than the history of humanity." We also know her existence precedes Public Safety thanks to her comment about being alongside the other Horsemen and the Weapon Devils (most importantly, Arrow Devil) This is important because we know this was before Arrow merged with Quanxi, the first Devil Hunter.

The truth is, we don't know what fashioned Makima to turn out the way she did. I believe the government played a role, but they were not the primary. If you ask me, she allowed herself to be collared by the state in order to use its power to achieve her goal of establishing relationships.

Attached: vxcbiMbb_400x400.jpg (184x184, 11K)

"Conquest" aka the control devil is the FMC of the series. She isn't going anywhere.

Makima deepest dream was to be loved and being equal to someone else, to establish a relationship outside the posibilities of the nature of her existence. As she is a being that was born TO control.

Tecnically Nayuta is Makima in everything but memories. The real question is if Fujimoto will include in the plot those memories of Makima somehow, or left that part of herself as a victim and then develop the personality of Nayuta ourside the range of Makima's life experiences.

Attached: 7b64412aaba5829f4ffe2dd4b79fc99d.jpg (2000x1200, 548.19K)

He has plenty of ways to bring her back without any "asspull"

I have the urge to have lots of sex with Denji

Attached: 666666 Never forget.jpg (720x1415, 578.18K)

Only in Denji dreams, maybe. Control Devil is Nayuta now.

Tecnically the Cosmos devil has a copy of Makima's memories. And you can asspull it with other devil concepts too for sure.

Power is best

You guys serious? Makima is gone, history. You have Nayuta as the new control devil. For Makima to come back you'd need to erase Nayuta and vice versa.

Makima will try to stop Nayuta to open the door to her past memories.

Attached: Nayuta door.jpg (1013x666, 136.61K)

>try to stop
the opposite

Speedreader

>my headcanon is better than your headcaon

Yes. Makes no sense for Makima to ruin her own dream.

good thing that's not makima anymore uh?

>Control Devil is Nayuta now.
The Control Devil is the Control Devil.

>the new control devil
Viz really giving EOPs the wrong impression, I see. Typical.

>Fujimoto is gonna asspull her back, right?
yeah no shit, nayuta probably gonna gain power to transform into makima for a limited time or something along those line, it's gonna be the shonen power up of the arc just like adult gon or luffy's toon force power up.

Nayuta and Makima are the same being.

but not the same person

user, Zero Two also gets fanart, it means nothing, just that people want to cum inside her.

I think this would be the most interesting way to bring her back. Split consciousness/split personality. You can develop and explore both personalities in parallel and reach a narrative conclusion, that way it can either end in merging both consciousness, or the final banishiment of Makima's consciousness.

He goes out of his way to kill what readers like the most.
This is known as the Kobeni Plot Armor effect

It's like saying you aren't the same person now than when you had 5 years because you don't remember shit about it.

>devils lose their memories and dont stay the same after hey die
>but no Makima wil be different

I accept your concession

Attached: E8XWKiYWUAEfjVx.jpg (1000x1200, 107.05K)

>nooooo my waifu will be back
shitkimafags...

So we will meet Conquest sisters in part 2?

Attached: Made for each other.jpg (3264x1538, 895.63K)

She never left

Attached: 1628833768442.png (422x523, 173.23K)

>postig literal feces

Yes. And War devil will be a loli too.

sir, do not repost

The being the same "person" is not relevant to the quote in question. All that is necessary is them being fundamentally the same entity. A "person" is fashioned and molded by the culmination of their life experiences: memories. If Nayuta regains her previous memories, the "two" will become the "same" person, albeit with traits of both incarnations. "Nayuta" will simply become Makima with actual character development.

This defeats the entire purpose of Makima getting a factory reset. Any hypothetical "merging" should just be the reacquisition of memories. I don't mind "Makima" being a tulpa in Nayuta's subconscious as a manifestation of her submerged memories (see: "Kaneki" and Haise in early TG:re) - but the split personality route isn't necessary at all.

>but no Makima wil be different
>Can still remember what the Nazi's did the Jews and all the devils eaten by Chainsaw Man because of her "power to control everything."

Yes, actually. The door is wide open for it.

Attached: 1622223255814.jpg (1201x1017, 325.88K)

he won't do shit. dead manga. hackamoto even made an entire oneshot about being so burned out he wishes the publisher would get kyoani'd by an axe murderer

Same person or not, they're different characters. Nayuta is the chance for the control devil to reach happiness and her previous life dream, which was too late with her Makima's self. But the fact that she got reset (killed), memories AND experiences both gone, reborn as a child, got a different body and look, all of these makes her "different" from "Makima"

Attached: 1625974103978.png (947x1300, 281.86K)

It's basically

Attached: 20200822_093222.jpg (1920x816, 158.53K)

>A "person" is fashioned and molded by the culmination of their life experiences: memories. If Nayuta regains her previous memories, the "two" will become the "same" person
WRONG, Nayuta will still be in possession of all of her current memories, "Makima's" memories may be part of her at some point, but they don't override all of the memories and moments Nayuta has experienced in her new life. "Makima"as we knew her is dead and will forever stay dead. The only thing alive are the control devil and Nayuta.

>Makes no sense for Makima to ruin her own dream.
Makima never got to her dreams to come true, she wasn't eaten by Chainsaw Man, she was eaten by Denji. And she never got to be with Chainsaw Man ever. Makima got completely cucked.

Okay? Considering I acknowledge and never refuted any of this, I remain uncertain what part of my post you are responding to.

Attached: 1601149238948.png (368x276, 65.96K)

>Makima never got to her dreams
Makima never got her dreams*

>And she never got to be with Chainsaw Man ever
And she never got to be with Chainsaw Man either*

Attached: 1629113441317.jpg (329x512, 32.03K)

fixed your headcanon drawing

Attached: 1652122824513.jpg (1000x1200, 123.42K)

>but they don't override all of the memories and moments Nayuta has experienced in her new life.
I have absolutely no idea how you inferred I said something so monumentally retarded in my post. I never suggested this. Why would I call Nayuta "Makima with character development" if not for Nayuta's experiences? I just said she would have traits of "both incarnations."

Please read slower, user.

Attached: 1633868579182.jpg (1200x1200, 584.9K)

>"Makima"as we knew her is dead and will forever stay dead. The only thing alive are the control devil and Nayuta.
Damn I want to think that too but...
I don't think her dream was literally getting vored, rather she doesn't mind be eaten by him and would be glad instead.

And for the record, this is me .

Nayuta is that basically, but Denji will probably fantasize about her or hallucinate her once twice.

Attached: Makima popsicle page.jpg (813x1200, 530.2K)

Nayuta is hotter.
Cope and seethe.

>Power is just a copy of Zero Tw.....
Here you have it, they don't look alike at all

Attached: 1652122824513.jpg (1133x1500, 439.33K)

since he ate her and she is apart of him
maybe she will appear to him as a dream character like Scorpius/Harvey in the later episodes of farscape

>Makima never got to her dreams to come true,
This is not true.
> And she never got to be with Chainsaw Man ever.
The thing is, the only reason she desired Chainsaw Man (apart from blotting out the other Horsemen) was because he was the only being she felt she felt she could form an "equal relationship" given her proclivity towards seeing others as dogs. Chainsaw Man was simply a means to that end. She wanted a family above all else, but was incapable of doing it without evoking power and fear. But as Nayuta, she can obtain her true dream. It's an overall win. She gets the Chainsaw Man she needs as opposed to the one she wanted (which defied her headcanon anyway) and a fresh start at forming bonds with others the natural way. She'll be happier as Nayuta than she ever was as Makima.

Attached: 18.jpg (784x1145, 248.35K)

>This defeats the entire purpose of Makima getting a factory reset.
No. I think we all agree that the control devil needed such reset to be able to achieve her dream. But this is not necessarily true in the long term, once Nayuta develops her own ego, she can accept her old self without losing her actual self.

In this sense, the "door" is a mental barrier that works just like Denji door worked in part1. It hides a dangerous information for the ego of the person in question. Makima's mental reset is necessary because it creates an equivalent of this door for Nayuta, but there is many of ways to open that door. (After all, we need conflict to make the story intersting). For example. We can start with Nayuta getting very limited and specific memories about Makima, and we can expand the plot from that point (and also explore Makima's past, because we know basically nothing about that)

>Any hypothetical "merging" should just be the reacquisition of memories.
Yes. That is how it works.

>I don't mind "Makima" being a tulpa in Nayuta's subconscious as a manifestation of her submerged memories (see: "Kaneki" and Haise in early TG:re) - but the split personality route isn't necessary at all.
It's the same thing, personality is information intrinsically related to their memories. Nayuta personality can be affected by Makima's memories but the opposite is also true.

Attached: 1625532513985.png (744x776, 66.74K)

>Makima never got to her dreams to come true
It's funny how speedreaders think Makima lost. She won so hard that it went beyond the limits of her own expectations. Denji is literally the best thing that ever happened to the whole control devil existence.