Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Now I'm convinced the paradise arc was invented just to stretch this story to reach season 2's release date.

Attached: 0173-002.jpg (1115x1600, 284.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manatoki130.net/comic/12239817
cubari.moe/read/imgur/qhikoLo/1/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now what makes you think that?

The next chapter has the scene from this cover.

If the clothes are the same as well, it's another hack move. But look at toubun getting the full adaptation after the anime is over 2 years. So I don't think so S2 mattered for kanokari. They had a granted S2 and I sincerely doubt there is anything more for the franchise, but even if they do the movie arc, the Paradise bullcrap is definitely won't get adapted.

*manga is over 2 years

The point is this cover was for a chapter that was some time before the paradise arc, somewhere before the tiger's den arc even, so he probably already had a plan to do this back then, yet we got a long as fuck arc with terrible pacing that eventually lead as to the same point. Maybe it was planned, but I'm sure it never was supposed to be that long.

I understand what you mean, but I simply think the hack is just looked at this cover and winged a chapter. Planning ahead is not his forte idgaf what anyone thinks about this as not true.

Well it's just a scene + her blushing, so it's not like it's the whole chapter.
It';s just another of his dishonest storytelling thing: where we'll see her thinking about him and blushing, but then she will ghost him for 3 months or longer and the readers are supposed to think she likes him, but she actually tries to extinguish those feelings.

Mini annoys me more. I talked about this, but fuck his blatant selfinsert.

Her being the one that now will try to bring them together even if naturally they would moved on is such an annoying way to do it.

Plus the mangalatam spoilers say Kaz is looking like he's just about to move on from Chizuru. Mini is potentially going to push him into doing what got him depressed in the first place, lel.

It always has been. They cooked their own stool, they should just eat it. I also say that there is 0 reason to call Kazuya master or anything as he is practically a stranger. For all Mini knows there could a dozen better girls wanting to have a date with Kazuya but she decided that no, Chizuru and he must happen no matter how toxic it is. Oh and I'm looking more and more right on money that this arc will be again 6 chapters at least if not more.

>They cooked their own stool, they should just eat it
It's mostly Chizuru being a hypocrite, she told him she would quit if she found a boyfriend. Now she's going back on that because since he was a client he is ineligible to begin with, but she doesn't want to tell it to him straight.
He at least deserves a rejection, even if she won't tell him the reason, but no, she just wants to wait him out.
She will be like one of those bitches in this type of series that only starts to show her true feelings when he'll get a legitimate girlfriend, woe is me if I only was true to myself.

chainsaw man is the memerap of Yea Forums

Kazuya can't fucking form an opinion if someone else doesn't tell him what he wants to hear.
>fuck that Kuri panel

See you next week

Why wouldnt he be confused? If anything I'm surprised he didnt go into rage mode yet
>You want to confess to her and try multiple times but it fails or she seems to outright rejects you
>You start having bad fantasies, which is normal, about her liking other dudes
>Your ex bitch drops the secret you were trying to reveal in a friendly way infront of everyone and makes an embarassment out of you
>Unsure of what to do you atleast try to get the fall so the girl you love is "saved"
>She deep throats you two times and then refuses to elaborate further
>ghosts you for 3 months
What the fuck is he meant to think? She acts like a schizo

He was ready to give up after the half-hearted rejection, then Mami fucked it up with the reveal, he decided to save Chziuru's image. All of it leads to the kiss that fried his brain. He doesn't believe the kiss was meaningless, (insert Kuri panel here), tries to ask her after they're back in Tokyo and then she starts ignoring him. He should give up, but here is Mini to fuck it up again. (insert a meaningless panel of Chizuru blushing) so that you can have it both ways: the story isn't progressing without other girls making all the work, Chizuru seems as if she is a maiden in love, but doesn't need to do anything herself, so she can still be Reiji's pure waifu.

I finally got why Chizuru told Kazuya she wanted somebody who could be always there for her in chapter 179.
Umi called out her bullshit and told the same shit Mami told her, 38 chapers later: Kazuya may grow tired and could have something waiting for him. Based on this: color me amused and surprised Chizuru left the Tiger's Den angry and demanding Kazuya to leave ASAP: it's because she heard something she didn't want to

DeepL summary when?

I'm pretty sure Reiji is the only one who thinks Chizuru looks like a maiden in love. She looks so blatantly uninterested for reasons listed here + a ton of other shit from before.

Part of the reason why the manga is so unsatisfying to read (if you take it seriously at all) is because of how fucked the dynamic of Chizuru and Kazuya's love is. Kazuya literally died for the girl, made a movie for her and has otherwise been there for her a ton of times while this deep in the story we're getting her ghosting him for 3 months and meaningless panels of her blushing. Even if they get together in the end it's going to be unsatisfying because you know Kazuya cares about Chizuru way more than she cares about him.

>I'm pretty sure Reiji is the only one who thinks Chizuru looks like a maiden in love.
The idea is she is in love, or starts to fall in love with Kazuya, but for whatever reason (wants someone better than the lowest of the low) , she rejects those feelings.
All throughout the manga you have panels of her being uncomfortable with those feelings and I guess that's fair, since he is a client and her demanding/expecting any actual affection from a client would be fucked up. so it made sense, up until every character told her he is in love with her and after the "confession". Now she has 100% certainty, but it only strengthen her resolve, to keep him away, but not to reject him straight out.

Now that I think about it the most cathartic end to their "relationship" would be her repeating what Mami told him at the beginning of the manga. It also would be a lie, but it would brutally shove him to the state he was then and forced him to go through the grief he tried to cheat himself out by renting Chizuru. It would be better than ghosting him and would make more sense. It would make Chizuru look bad though, so Reiji can't have that.

manatoki130.net/comic/12239817

Based, thanks.

Attached: TLbc1qNxjF0f.jpg (898x1300, 283.15K)

Attached: lmao.jpg (320x320, 23.38K)

who the fuck carries a shopping bag like that

>Now that I think about it the most cathartic end to their "relationship" would be her repeating what Mami told him at the beginning of the manga. It also would be a lie, but it would brutally shove him to the state he was then and forced him to go through the grief he tried to cheat himself out by renting Chizuru. It would be better than ghosting him and would make more sense. It would make Chizuru look bad though, so Reiji can't have that.
Anyway, even if that happens, that won't have any effect into Kazuya,as he is more than willing to accept the grim reality and move on... Mini, you better start to be more sensible and let things happen naturally instead of forcing a confrontation

Attached: jyFgGmexp85I.jpg (901x1300, 545.68K)

It seems Reiji is enjoying this way too much.

cubari.moe/read/imgur/qhikoLo/1/1/

Seems like Reiji himself is aware that Mini's just a plot convenience.

Attached: hesaware.png (768x720, 320.46K)

let's guess how long this arc will be

Attached: file.png (451x117, 36.65K)

at least fish-kun will live

Attached: 20220509141355.png (206x362, 64.35K)

10 years at least.

bravo reiji what a masterclass storytelling it's like going on a roundabout

Attached: file.png (438x271, 54.35K)

until it goes into double digits there is nothing to get excited for

I hate Mini now.

Attached: 20220509141732.png (188x138, 10.68K)

And there go all the plebs who were saying that Kaz only tried to reach her once.

Based Mini telling the truth

Fuck this, there is no hope for this relationship. I want them both to end up unhappy.

t. chorizofag

Attached: lol.png (219x216, 22.47K)

kazrrot

She really is Reiji's stand-in.

Attached: 20220509142124.png (259x237, 44.6K)

Did he fuck up the toning on her face here?

Attached: 1.png (447x382, 91.01K)

and I fucking hope it's a good one: like she is already married or something as stupid as that.

Attached: 20220509142316.png (218x210, 15.35K)

Nani!???
Is that a Dragon Ball Z reference?
Or KW pulling their inhouse memes??

that's not it, but I'm with Kazuya on this one

Attached: 20220509142510.png (201x410, 113.64K)

I just feel bad for him now.

Attached: 2.png (172x154, 17.26K)

I hope this shit ends soon.

Attached: 20220509142703.png (458x256, 148.47K)

Mark my words.
Chizuru will realize her feelings only when Kazuya moves on.
Sherlock Mini is going to end in disaster and Kanokari will last, at least, 'till 2024.

He's gotten to the point in which he sees himself the same way Mami described him to Chizuru.
Reiji really has to much fun with this.

Attached: 20220509142909.png (800x341, 374.07K)

Chizuru doing the chasing at least sounds fresh, so I hope Sherlock Mini is a bust.

>Chizuru
>chasing
You don't actually believe that would happen, do you?

I feel sorry for Kazuya here. Chizuru is acting like a complete cunt and there is no explanation she can give that would redeem her.

Mini really should stop trying to get Kazuya to go after the slut, and instead she should just fuck him raw to make him forget the pain.

Of course not.

>and instead she should just fuck him raw to make him forget the pain.
That's Ruka's role if the leaks are to be believed.

So this is the second chapter post timeskip and I'm starting to wonder what sort of bullshit excuse Reiji is going to come up with to explain why Mami & Ruka haven't done anything in that timeframe. Christmas, new years and valentines day passed, too.

>I hope
It's going to happen.
Otherwise Kanokari won't get prolonged past s2.
This upcoming final rental date is the "end" of the Kazuya part of the story and afaik, he's gonna rebound into other. Chizuru's part will be faster though.

Interesting example mini. You do realize the Jews killed everybody when the walls fell except for a prostitute right? Wait...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-09 053935.png (494x328, 153.26K)

Mami served her role, Reiji will hide her and only use her to stir shit later on.
I don't believe Ruka did nothing, she probably forced him to go out with her on Christmas and valentines, his current state doesn't look like 3 months anyway.

>Mini convinces Chizuru to accept a rental request from Kazuya one more time, with intense buildup
>Kazuya uses the date to break up with her once and for all

That's the sort of "fuck you" that I wanna see.

>Chizuru's part will be faster though.
Yeah she'll ask Umi out and they'll get together just like that, then he will get her a role and she'll become a famous actress: everybody gets a happy ending.

As in "fuck you and thank you for your money suckers" to the readers?