Fucking dropped. fuck this shit

fucking dropped. fuck this shit

Attached: aqua-kazuma-sato.gif (498x280, 3.5M)

What's the matter, user, got mad your self-insert has micropenis and will never satisfy the beautiful Aqua?

when you self insert too hard

Attached: [Nep_Blanc] KonoSuba II 06 .mkv_snapshot_21.59_[2020.10.28_11.32.40].jpg (1920x1080, 104.85K)

If Kazuma was.....this would never happen

He was never going to fuck her anyway, you know.

why what's wrong here?

>being chapped about tiny japanese penis

Attached: 1245993175289.jpg (720x400, 56.14K)

Aqua is not impressed by naked Kazuma and user takes great offense at this.

What's the point of being 7+ inches when all the girls at work are too fucking obsessed with social media.
Fuck these influencers.

why do we have to do the he-man woman-hater's bit? we could have just had a konosuba thread with that exact OP and no spergout and this might have been a thread about something other than dicks.

This is taking self-insert to a psychosis level.

Besides, Kazuma ends up having the Best of All Girls pursue HIM.

Learn when to self-insert retard

Attached: That's how you do it.jpg (1912x1080, 865.26K)

What a fucking cunt. You don't just laugh at a man's penis like that you stupid bitch. How many dicks has that cocksucker sucked to show this kind of reaction. That little fuckface should have her head smashed to the ground.

Never?

Picked the fuck up, thanks OP

just go on doublelist and tell everyone how big you are

did this really happen

all this tell me that aqua and kazuma will never be a pair. that sucks

Well, yeah that's the correct answer but since OP seems to be self-inserting and gets immersed tooo much, he might as well pick the well-endowed characters.

Kazuma explicitly states that she annoys him so much that he doesn't even see her as a woman. He's attracted to every other female in the series but not her at all.

she laughed in his face about how he died, it'd be pretty weird to put them together
she is purely for bullying

He sees Aqua as an annoying little sister, he was never going to get with her.

he faps to her

No, read it again. He faps while shes around because they have to live together, but not TO her.

he's just tsundere

Attached: 1645765746010.jpg (695x982, 217.33K)

Megumin claims him for herself forcefully, Darkness literally begs him (because shes a worthless pathetic whore and a homewrecker), and when he proposes to Eris she's flattered. Still says no, but flattered instead of disgusted or annoyed is pretty high praise. And the Princess also confesses her love to him. He literally gets all the best girls in the world, who cares what Aqua thinks of his dick?

Captcha: WAWTR, which is probably how Aqua thinks Water is spelled because shes dumb as shit.

Attached: wawtr.png (434x217, 25.47K)

You don't stick your dick in stupid, user.

The best they'll ever have is a bromance.

autists can't understand subtext

Attached: 1645633059392.png (1443x2048, 3.53M)

>You don't stick your dick in stupid, user.
always stick your dick in stupid, stupid

Attached: 1645656565325.png (596x709, 398.8K)

Have fun with that.

I dunno why we're arguing anyway when its canon Megumin wins the Kazumabowl.

She's a goddess why would she be impressed by mortal dick?

She just hasn't seen mine yet.

no it's not. he don't fuck anybody

Attached: 1645780294161.jpg (2960x1440, 1.81M)

Megumin doesn't even win the Kazumabowl. She sees that such an event is brewing on the horizon and just fucking usurps Kazuma. Claims him before the game is even afoot. By the time the other girls even realize there might be a contest, Megumin already has him wrapped around her finger, because she has max INT.

Haven't kept up with the novels, huh?

I checked the spoilers

Yeah, he and Megumin are officially dating now.

prove it

Idiot laugh at it like a normal person

Konosuba does give Kazuma the short end of the stick sometimes, but in this case it is funny

"More than friends but less than lovers" is kind of where it leaves off, but Kazuma literally turns down a naked, panting, on-top-of-him Darkness because he wants to stay loyal to Megumin. That's fucking dedication.
Plus one time Megumin plucks him up off the ground and says "if no one else wants this boy, I'm claiming him" so there's no doubts there either.

>In volume 9, Megumin confessed her feelings to Kazuma, to which he confessed as well. In volume 12 they entered a secret relationship as "more than friends but less than lovers." While they tried to keep it a secret, it became known to the rest of the group after Darkness confessed to Kazuma. Since then their relationship progressed a bit faster to the point where they have attempted sexual acts. In volume 14, Megumin offered to give Kazuma a handjob but they were interrupted. In volume 16, before they were about to leave for a dangerous journey, Megumin wanted to have sex with Kazuma in order to "not have any regrets," but after they had a passionate kiss, they didn’t go any further due to Kazuma’s own comical doing. This left Kazuma uneasy, but Megumin promised him that they will continue afterward.

>In volume 17’s special short story, Megumin asks Kazuma on a date on which they took a casual walk around the town. They noticed that they were followed by Yunyun, Funifura, and Dodonko. Funifura delivers a letter to Megumin stating she couldn’t believe that she and Kazuma are an item. Kazuma tells Megumin to head home with him so that they could make out, to which Funifura exclaims that she couldn't believe that they are an item and are already making babies, Megumin embarrassingly retorts they haven't gone that far yet.

They’re a twisted version of best friends, but Kazuma absolutely hates her personality so much he has no sexual attraction to her at all

HE WAS IN THE POOL

GIRLS DON'T KNOW ABOUT SHRINKAGE

DELET THIS

kek, still a virgin

Aquabro Kazuma-selfinserters...

that's just bad writing. there is no female personality so bad a dude wouldn't smash

Attached: 1645738371053.jpg (1446x2048, 248.19K)

Aqua is a rapist.

Attached: 87019488_p0.png (2135x2738, 1.78M)

You must not know enough girls.

What about sisters?

Picrel, Book 13.

Attached: HerMan.png (975x526, 87.98K)

Some of the light novels joke that he and Aqua are that way about being friends, but they don’t feel attraction to each other

It’s Konosuba not Evangelion, what subtext is there lmfao

I would smash even single cunt I ever meet if they had a nice ass

Attached: 1645773327914.jpg (2400x2700, 678.8K)

Even relatives?

Tbf it goes out of Kazuma’s characterization of being a horny monster but it’s canon so eh

I personally enjoy their wholesome friendship moments myself so

my step sister is an annoying cunt, but I would fuck the shit out of her

>girls squabbling means they're dating
NTA but i'm not convinced

Ugh. You should work on that.

Aqua/Eris is something I’d love to see more lewds of desu

too late, she had 2 kids and is fat now. do not want

Good, incest is disgusting.

Chris/Eris.
Cmon. Think about it. You know it's happened at least once.

gay

Attached: 1645755473951.gif (500x484, 1.47M)

Ayo now THAT