Turns into critically acclaimed masterpiece and beloved modern classic

>Turns into critically acclaimed masterpiece and beloved modern classic
>People start nitpicking every minor flaw in order to drag it down and bellitle its achievements
>They even go as far as to personally attack the author himself
Why?

Attached: chainsaw man.jpg (1400x2100, 634.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/218381237/page/1/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/jnBN80z5R/Fm0c3vNF5lTQ==/type/op/page/4/
myanimelist.net/profile/CSM_CHAD
myanimelist.net/profile/Psycho_Goku
desuarchive.org/a/thread/229449381/#229496134
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233796552/#233821018
desuarchive.org/a/thread/229496834/#229498339
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/C8EBceemwfqWmdtpyNIt0w==/page/1/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/S7sxTXdPPc-tj0S4Q4eN1g/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/wUM3IANmY5iEqxblrssb_w/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/yzV9HmP0ibdtgJa0-HLibg/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/g64y5ND-M7ShIHON56ZyTQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My rabu for powah gives me dabbu!

Because Yea Forums is filled with the dumbest, most awful people in the world.
And yet I'm here.

Fascinating creature the crab.
Has that hard exterior.
But he aint really dangerous.
Except to another crab.

Where have you been the past 10 years to believe that this is a Yea Forums thing?

>*herself

New Makima doujin is out on sadpanda btw

I never got the appeal of this series and don't think it's a modern classic or masterpiece. The only thing the series had going for it was shock value, art and gore.

Everyone claims that Makima is some god tier villain and mastermind, but she only got as far as she did because everyone else was too dumb, weak or apathetic to stop her plans.

It was the first series I read in a long time where I didn't like any of the characters.

Work, hobbies and passions, friends and family, just life experience in general.
This site is a cesspool for a bunch of hurt manchildren to vent and project their inadequacies. It's both frustrating and uplifting to be here, seeing how many asshole spout awful shit makes me feel better about myself.

Why do teenage redditors shill this series so much

>critically acclaimed
Let's see those critics' reviews

you're the thin-skinned faggot who gets hurt by words on the internet so easily, maybe stop coming here?

Case in point.

It's called being a contrarian

Attached: 218381237.png (325x785, 342.08K)

>Why?
Because ChainsoyMan is the Undertale of anime.
It is good as a product/art but its retarded fanbase is ruining it.

you know the people who schizospam the boards have never even read a single chapter

Attached: koben15.jpg (640x784, 120.08K)

Be honest diaper, how many times have you posted this MAL image?

If you were allowed an opinion, I'm sure you'd just love for the nips to make more stale and boring shonen. That's the kind of faggot you sound like you'd be.

I like Hunter x Hunter, but I didn't think the Chimera Ant arc was some masterpiece or deconstruction either. It was a good arc.

Chainsaw Man didn't have any good arcs. It had plot, but everything else was missing.

Because Fujimotofags are genuine cancer. I bet you weren't around when the Fire Punch storytime (2020) was rolling. We still see agniface posting on this board...

And how do you measure an arc's quality?

>Work, hobbies and passions, friends and family, just life experience in general
>I come here to feel good
That's contradictory. You sound miserable and discontent with whatever you claim to have. Your very being here is evidence that you won't be happy, you're as shitty as the rest of the people here. Welcome to the club, faggot

It was entertaining, not a 10/10 as many people claim, but i was satisfied after reading it. I enjoyed Fire Punch more compared to CSM

this is a bog standard dumb shonen and highly derivative it didn't do anything special at all and it won't be remembered

im not your boogeyman

How did Chainsoyfags manage to become SnKfag levels of mental illness without an anime

It has been known for years that Yea Forums will start hating Chainsaw Man the moment it becomes mainstream.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 183.93K)

I'm not sure what the appeal of Fire Punch was. It made no sense.

Even though I didn't like Chainsaw Man, it had plot and I could understand the characters, even if I disliked all of them.
I'm not sure myself. I'll read or watch something and if it appeals to me, I follow it to the end. Then, I review what I liked or disliked. It varies depending on the series.

Reading Chainsaw Man from beginning to end was a chore for me to read. I kept reading because people insisted it was/gets good, but it never clicked with me.

>source: my ass

They migrated from snk

Literally nothing has changed.

Attached: Screenshot_20211030-071104.jpg (1438x979, 462.6K)

their communities are clearly overlapping, snk fans are desperately looking for a new manga to latch onto and csm is obviously the next big thing in the west

It feels like a vocal minority migrating to whatever is hot given how similar the endless thread spam is to other topics. There's something disingenuous about it especially the ones that try to pit different fandoms against each other. It's as if some lonely user gets off on how many (you)'s and replies a thread or post he makes gets.

Chainsaw Man has very cool imagery but that's it. Characters aside from Denji have no character development. The main trio of Chainsaw Man is the weakest and have the least chemistry out of any main trio in any shonen. I can't remember a single important Power Aki interaction, and Aki himself was barely fleshed out as a character. All the villains sucked. Chainsaw Man has no good villains and no good side characters either. I wanted to like Kobeni because hah le fahnny dance meme but she's not developed like 99% of the characters. There's zero worldbuilding, zero nuance to anything. It all just feels shallow and contrived for the sake of putting on cool visuals. Which is fine, but don't pretend cool drawings translate to good writing. Because Chainsaw Man has awful writing.

Attached: 1592852954829.jpg (742x990, 564.61K)

Nice threads Chainsawfujos

Attached: Screenshot_20211230-213336.jpg (1436x2410, 858.8K)

This is one of those rare cases where popular = good. Of course some faggots have to be contarian and end up being pretentious. However, most people can appreciate it for what it is

Except it's not popular or good

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/218381237/page/1/

>constantly brings up HxH out of nowhere when it isn't even mentioned once
this is some serious mental illness

It has?
>People start nitpicking every minor flaw in order to drag it down and bellitle its achievements
Some things are not properly communicated and bring the plot down as a result (the gun devil doesn't make much sense based on information given out in the story)

Unironically better than powerfags and himenofags.

You're all mentally ill

>is a fun, harmless manga
>becomes popular
>OP falseflags with it for pretty much a year about it
Why?

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/jnBN80z5R/Fm0c3vNF5lTQ==/type/op/page/4/

based

Attached: denji skirt.png (900x1271, 1.46M)

You're a faggot and you secretly know CSM is shit. A real masterpiece can withstand and counter all criticism. Instead, your 10/10 has had every inch exposed and the author run and hide behind one shots so that he never has to return to the mess he created.
Nigger how devils work at all doesn't make much sense. But while we're on Gun Devil, what we DO KNOW makes no sense.
>I'd like to take out a loan
>Sure user. You have to sign here.
>Can I use someone else's name but still get all the money?
>YES, hell you can sign an entire country worth of people without their knowledge. What have you never used a contract before?
God what a dumb series.

>Except it's not popular

Attached: literal kino.jpg (2048x1536, 404.97K)

It's gonna be on the level of Demon Slayer and Attack on Titan in the West as soon as the anime comes out. So people are hating it pre-emptively.

>t. That one poweredditor that gets mindbroken by cunnyposting while browsing Yea Forums

>West
Literally who gives a shit

Most people.

Please stop making threads
Please stop making bait threads

OP hates CSM that's why he is spamming CSM and the Darkness page,makes threads about CSM is a masterpiece,try to start fanbase wars and the reason he posts MAL shit is because the faggot is from there and tried to make people hate it.
myanimelist.net/profile/CSM_CHAD
myanimelist.net/profile/Psycho_Goku
desuarchive.org/a/thread/229449381/#229496134
desuarchive.org/a/thread/233796552/#233821018
desuarchive.org/a/thread/229496834/#229498339
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/C8EBceemwfqWmdtpyNIt0w==/page/1/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/S7sxTXdPPc-tj0S4Q4eN1g/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/wUM3IANmY5iEqxblrssb_w/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/yzV9HmP0ibdtgJa0-HLibg/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/g64y5ND-M7ShIHON56ZyTQ/

Dude it's been on the TImes Best Seller multiple times, it's already mainstream.

Bullshit nobody likes this unironically

So you’re a diaper_kraut stan?

>237510822
meds

This, Chainsawchads ALREADY won

Attached: 2021 manga ranking.png (590x590, 426.76K)

just look at how women are currently ruining the world because men stopped punching them, plus women are shilling communism everywhere and simps are eating that shit up because they want to fuck those women

No but i'm fucking i'm tired of that faggot shitting up csm threads and the threads of manga that i like

You forgot his disgusting room

Attached: 1643924038329.jpg (4608x3456, 961.26K)