Kanokari 234 spoilers

From Sneaky

>short one, build up chapter and catch up with mini

>Mini enters kaz's room and sees its full of GARBAGE, she wodners wtf is happening with chizuru and he starts tearing, then he tells her the story
>Mini blushes and gets excited at hearing that they kissed
>Mini's obviously totally going nuts over the whole story and even gets so emotional she cries lol
>Kaz tells her about the ghosting, immediately mini seems disappointed but cheers up right away but talks to him and then have their little shishou-gakusei quarrel
Scene switches
>Chizu is out shopping, picks up a carrot, stares at it and imaginarily sees kazuya's face on it full page of her blushing face
>Kazuya alone in his room laying around like a gremmling
>Meanwhile mini tries to get in touch with chizuru by ringing on her door, however she isn't home
>Just as she's about to leave, chizuru comes back from shopping mini rushes to her, hugs her and tells her
>"I won't let you run away anymore!"
>Next time: Alright

It looks Mini got enough of Chizuru's bullshit. This is gonna end bad

Attached: 1650891365500.png (899x1300, 221.77K)

>>Chizu is out shopping, picks up a carrot, stares at it and imaginarily sees kazuya's face on it full page of her blushing face

Oh thank god, thought there was going to be another 2-page spread of this and her ambiguous blushing.

he does it for free lmao

Anyways, something has to lead to Abyssuya.

>last thread got nuked by the mods
based mods taking out the trash

What happened?
Another mass leakage?

Sneaky is such a faggot I hate him.

What did he do to you??

Anyways...

Attached: 3069d291f603738d62f6eff4f61bb051f919ec17 (1).jpg (1381x2048, 778.87K)

Attached: 280107582_5275438372518485_1844783522555242261_n.jpg (1389x2048, 434.15K)

Boy's Abyssuya??

Attached: 3b93db176d224f4ade2590c54cf790529922d117.jpg (1389x2048, 784.08K)

Attached: 280113038_5275438545851801_7346176295887723028_n.jpg (1381x2048, 511.92K)

Mini got enough of Chizuru's bullshit indeed

Attached: ac454c2b2834349b1ab98d538cea15ce37d3be17.jpg (1480x2048, 796.42K)

Attached: 280129577_5275438745851781_4275524154347611304_n.jpg (1480x2048, 595.32K)

man chizuru is still a shit.

Based Mini fixing this bullshit.

I'm pretty sure this exact setup happened before.

According to leaks, it ends badly, Chizuru tells it wasn't meaningless, but...

Expected. I'm just satisfied with Mini wanting to call her out for her bs.

At some point I want Chizuru to have her blushing face slapped out of her. I hope one of the girls do it.

I still can't not laugh at Kazuya with facial hair.

Why the fuck is she speaking in Hindi?

Ah yes...KINOKARI is coming

Attached: SBFPYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUN DUN.gif (444x250, 1019.97K)

Chizuru seems perfectly fine. Shows the massive difference in what they think of each other.

I'm sure she feels really guilty about cutting someone off who was deeply in love with her.

>>Just as she's about to leave, chizuru comes back from shopping mini rushes to her, hugs her and tells her
Isn't it a bit creepy after several months?

Wait for Mami to turn to good old violence.

Discord screencap

Just put him out of his fucking misery.

Nah.
Ruka may be the one who ends slapping her. Short tempered girls are the ones who almost always end up confronting the fmc.

What was it a screencap of?

>Mami had enough of Chizuru's bullshit
>Mini had enough of Chizuru's bullshit
The entire manga is devolving on every character being tired of the status quo and trying to force progression yet failing in the process. I fail to see how there's people actually waiting for new chapters of this trash

so she literally had been next door this whole time and he didn't just think to step outside and wait. lol ok

>I fail to see how there's people actually waiting for new chapters of this trash

Recently it's gotten so bad that even the hopium communities have gone to hating their favorite thing. The public discord had 5 or 10 "elite" members completely melt down and create their own server to share their shitty takes without being called out for how retarded they sound.

meanwhile the author is preparing his next ntr scenario to shit all over the remaining main couple shippers hahaha

Attached: 238b.png (87x69, 13.07K)

Holyum shitium.
Is it for this chapter??

It makes sense though? She's been ignoring him by text, declining his requests on the rental app, doing everything she can to avoid meeting him face to face. For three months. She very clearly sent him the message to leave her alone. He has no reason to go look for her if she's already told him to fuck off.

Of text from op's post

Dude just seriously became Reiji what the fuck?

I'm surprised the cuck didn't commit yet a murder-suicide

>doing everything she can to avoid meeting him face to face
They live NEXT TO EACH OTHER

He has been self-inserting the whole time and enjoying that sweet sweet NTR

god, Mini isn't even a character. She's just a garbo plot device the author brings in whenever he gets stuck because he can't actually find out a way to get the two leads together.
Which frankly is because they don't belong together in the first place. It's an incredibly unhealthy relationship.

He can literally call her by knocking the wall with his cock

Jesus christ, is that a 2 weeks beard?
I can grow more than that in 3 days

3 months.
Nit surprising given his amount of testosterone

Some people don't grow facial hair very quickly at all. Might be an asian thing as well

>Dude just seriously became Reiji what the fuck?
Mini became the author?
Or Kazuya became Boy's Abyss MC?

>The public discord had 5 or 10 "elite" members completely melt down and create their own server to share their shitty takes without being called out for how retarded they sound.
What?

remember when Yea Forumsnons promised that Mami will fix all that is wrong in the manga and will actually make the plot move? yeah...we're back to the status quo otters.

Elite members?

I don't have an ounce of respect for Mini and her worshippers. Disgusting plot device, who just according to my thoughts two week ago, will tell the exact thing Kazuya and Chizuru wants to hear.

newsflash: all other girls besides chizuru are plot devices.

Ruka: pause button
Mini: fast forward button
Mami: 2x fast forward button

Although Chizuru herself has unnecessarily been turned into a pause/rewind button herself.

Not really. Mini is the only one that tells them what the common Choriputasimp readers wants, the others are better rebounds.

That's Yae from Amagami.

The disbelief goes for both of them. There's no way she could hide herself that well and be out and about just as much as there's no way he couldn't simply wait after a week of no contact and say "Hey, is something up, I'm concerned" to at least get a straight answer. Now if he goes full retard afterward fine he's fucking up but this is some basic human interaction shit

It has been 3.5 years since I was made aware of this manga and I regret ever reading it.

>I fail to see how there's people actually waiting for new chapters of this trash
Even the safe space users got sick of everyone telling them their long winded bullshit copium analysis was dumb they had to make ANOTHER discord server to avoid being disagreed with. I don't think many people enjoy the show anymore. Most people are reading to see how hard this thing goes down in flames.

God, Mini has to be one of the most garbage character in fiction, she only exist to move the plot.

He's tried to reach out and she shut it down multiple times. At some point I'm sure he's heard her coming home and decided to leave her be.

I don't, is utter shit and most of the time I just look at the pictures, but watching the trainwreck with Yea Forums is hilarious.