User, could you please marry my ticc and busty bff so we can spend more time together...

>user, could you please marry my ticc and busty bff so we can spend more time together? I don't mind if you dick her hard every night as long as you do me as well
What's your answer?

Attached: 22.jpg (724x551, 185.26K)

I dont mind as long as we can handle it financially

Imagine the 3some

I mean, her bff was pretty hot

Polygamy is a sin you whore

She's talking about bigamy

Not according to Islam it isn't, get fucked christcuck

The manga doesn't even try to pretend /ourguy/ doesn't get drained dry every night

Sorry but I'm a Christian and believe in monogamy.

Someone post her big milkers coz I don't even remember her name.

Best wife related.

Attached: Pariya_Togonosh_Infobox_Image.jpg (662x659, 261.24K)

This

Is this a Bride's Story?

No, it’s obviously a shoujo harem story.

I don't have enough money or stamina.

Not in Islam and not in actual Christianity either.
This is however.

Ok

>get both sticc and thicc at the same time
my penis wouldn't last, but I would certainly try

So basically "how much thick?"

>NO
>WAY
>FAG

Yeah but I don't think he is having threesomes.

Will she ever finish her fucking sewing and get married?

Attached: e2424fed4369b1b6ee7e717253_f7741ebe_1280.png (861x1200, 1.54M)

I want to see henry and talas again and her struggles integrating into english society

This slut wants to have a lesbian relationship with her

Wouldn't that just be a bit too much like the latter portion of Emma again? Woman from poor upbringing has to learn how to integrate into high society + win over the noble guys snooty family?

Attached: a099d708ce396104629ce9fdc19ed32b.jpg (413x566, 49.43K)

Sometimes I wish Mori was less autistic about detail and art quality so that narrative would move forward too.

Incidentally, anyone know how Aokishi is actually doing in Japan? Harta was always a niche favourite, and they transferred a couple of its most popular series to the new magazine.

without the autistic level of detail/quality it wouldn't be mori

Attached: 6686dcbe-c384-47f6-8192-4e7ed1ee12b8.png (1694x1200, 701.91K)

>and not in actual Christianity either.
Wait did Christianity allow polygamous mariage ? I thought Protestantism was pushed by some Bong king precisely because he couldn't divorce his wife or something

Inshallah

Not according to the Torah, christian

Christianity strictly speaking does not have anything overtly against polygamy if we go by the canon scripture, which is why some sects and offshoots, such as mormons, who ostensibly think themselves christian, do have polygyny.
A lot of christianity in all of its denominations is stuff that has nothing to do with the bible or is quite liberal interpretation and reading of wordings from it that have also been obviously changed due to translation.
jews had polygamy, so obviously the old testament won't prohibit either

he was cucked emotionally

>christianity
people always forget about the new testament
interesting that

Which doesn't have conclusively clear mentions of the matter either. A lot of christianity was codified on stuff that wasn't explicitly Jesus' teachings, and a lot of it was also decided on synods. Christianity also originated as a jewish sect so jewish teachings and customs would have carried over, even if those were dropped along the way eventually as the religion emerged as its own distinct variations

Don't know where this is from but an ugly man, is he supposed to be handsome to the people around him?

No way fag.

And this just to hide her lesbianity.

Polygamy was mostly a way to streamline inheritance laws, specially about parenthood, plus make sure people stop taking more wives than they could sustain.
Usually when you see this type of things you can pretty much unveiled is a "who gets to keep all the shit in the house" issue.

He's quite rich.

He has a thinner/longer faced general look than many of the other guys, but I wouldn’t call him ugly.

Also he’s rich as fuck anyway so it’s not like it matters

but he gets to sleep with TWO of them!

Christianity has been revised by people for convenience that's why it's such a joke now. That New Testament is the same.

blame vatican 2

Actually it’s halal up to a fivesome.

Up to four.

Revisions are intrinsic to Christianity. According to Luke, Jesus says something like "if you don't hate your mom and dad you can't be my disciple". Mark's account of this same exact situation pegs Jesus at saying "if you want to be my disciple, deny yourself and take up the cross". I don't get how people can take the new testament seriously as the word of God when it's literally a translation of a transcription of a verbal retelling of the words of man.

moses looking mf

You just know that they're fucking each other more than they're fucking their "husband".

k bae

You get four wives and you’re the fifth person in that orgy.

Women. Who will ever understand them?

Bros, Pariya's eyebrows are so...

Attached: Pariya.png (500x595, 235.26K)

>lesbianity
They're just friends

You can marry for but orgies/threesome etc aren't allowed.

You know, I don’t think a woman can cuck a man. It’s like, if you heard your girlfriend is messing with her girlfriend you would just get excited. Even if she steals her, you would just masturbate to the thought of them having fun. Penis and the possibility of pregnancy is like a requirement.

what the fuck is the point then

Attached: 1495659292408.gif (460x345, 492.17K)

>if you heard your girlfriend is messing with her girlfriend you would just get excited. Even if she steals her, you would just masturbate to the thought of them having fun
I hope you are joking user.

>Even if she steals her, you would just masturbate to the thought of them having fun
Not only does this make you a cuck, it makes you a pathetic cuck.

Imagine thinking women can have sex with eachother.

Oh yeah that's true, I always forget Mormons.
As for the rest, although it is an interesting take, it sounds a lot like a personal opinion, kind of like Not him, but I do

>plus make sure people stop taking more wives than they could sustain.
Why would that be necessary ? In the patriarchal and traditional societies that practiced polygyny, women were married off by the authority of their father, which often was an aliance of some sort. So what father would give his daughter to a hobo who already has a harem ?

People who believe in gods will believe anything.

My dude, marriage isn't just a civil union, or cohabiting with someone for sexual gratification. Some times even love might be involved, and being cucked out of that is as bad with a woman doing it with another woman as it would be with a man
Indulge your cuckold fantasies all you want, but know that a cuck you are

coomer moment

*tip*

Nothing in the Quran says you can’t.

Way to out yourself, kaffir

Imagine believing in love.

Just listen to the rhythm of my heart.

Next ch when

Kek

>friendship with allah ENDED

I don’t know, I just can’t get angry at a woman unless a man is involved. I never tried to understand them, never could take them seriously. If she leaves me, I’ll just find someone else. They’re like furniture to me. I only think other men are my equals, as all men should.

the bible is *mostly just words in a book
the important part is the living spirit of truth, the same that raised Christ from the dead, who dwells within and provides guidance, wisdom, peace, hope etc. etc.