Fuck UBW

Fuck UBW
Fuck HF
Fate is still the best

Attached: fate.png (1636x1230, 1.6M)

Attached: a truly pointless fight between two fakes.jpg (1920x1080, 297.39K)

t. delusional

Attached: 7to70583d.jpg (800x600, 49.43K)

truly, seiba best girl now and forever

Attached: ARRRRRTHUUUUURRRRR.jpg (1280x720, 64.7K)

>Eeeh? Your king can't even beat a hobo with a stick?

Attached: 1641116094530.png (1409x762, 987.32K)

Based

>implying anyone can beat the hobo with a stick

When the fuck is ufotable going to adapt it?
>jobs to a teenager

Sorry user but Heaven's Feel is the canon route.
t. Nasu

Attached: 1575433587173.jpg (800x1198, 305.9K)

>what is last episode

fate zero is better

No one disagrees that's why op didn't mention it.

after Mahouyo, Tsukihime, and F H/A

Attached: TM1610018910747.png (1569x257, 30.38K)

>what is the VN
user, we all here know the truth.
HF is the definitive and true story.

I like the story better in fate route but I think the battles in hf and UBW were more memorable

Based and replaced.

Attached: 15D43935-9139-4540-8031-F261B5B66300.jpg (827x552, 139.72K)

oh user... you were lied to.
there was never a fight, it was always over.

Attached: 1625609740106.png (740x230, 26.53K)

>he still doesn’t know
Oh user….. sleep now. It’s over. It’s been over for a while. Saber and Shirou are roaming forever and are the canon soulmates, and that sticks forever.

Attached: 8345727E-497C-4B16-849D-605706604B76.jpg (826x425, 121.56K)

gilgamesh is hilarious

It is Iliya's meta-dream babbling. Nice try though.

Calm down, Takeuchi.

>Back then we'd also resolved to finally distance ourselves from Fate
>Finally distance ourselves from Fate
>Distance ourselves from Fate
Mother of Keks!

Attached: laughing Beryl.jpg (1472x1242, 93.07K)

any route Rin best girl!

>takeuchi
Nobody cares

HF > Fate > UBW

Attached: fate.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

For me, it's obivously Fate/Zero.

Attached: fatezero.jpg (2000x1125, 112.34K)

>RNphoneposter

F0 is pretty good, UBW is one of the most frustratingly bad things I've ever watched, which leads me to believe whoever wrote the LN is a clown fraud

HF is basically the proper sequel to Zero, while UBW was pandering to the lowest common denominator.

>VN
HF > UBW > Fate
>Anime
Zero > UBW > DEEN > HF

>HF is the proper sequel to Zero
Kek no. HF revolves around Sakura and her situation, which is the equivalent to a video game side quest in Zero. It barely gets attention. Zero works because any of the 3 routes can be seen as direct sequels depending on what caught your interest in FZ.
>panders to the lowest common denominator
It’s funny you say that when HF makes an explicit effort to sexualize a rape victim , even when the scene is meant to devoid of that type of content.

I want to make love to Seiba.

Attached: file.png (1200x660, 735.18K)

Ufo is such a good studio.

Fate route is lame as fuck
Only seiba simps thinks the opposite

I don't think a route where the most iconic character of the franchise turns evil and dies evil is the canon one.
Specially when the heroine who wins has less relevance in general than Illya

Prisma Illya is the only Fate series that matters.

Attached: EX9RAihU8AE-bA_.jpg (1200x675, 91.03K)

>Propel sequel to Zero
Zero is a minor spin off

The fate route is bad because it's an introductory route and after you play other routes you realized that many things happened when they shouldn't and some things should happen but they didn't.
>Rider didn't even bother to open her eyes and use monstrous strength when fighting a decisive battle against Saber.
>Archer can't retreat from Berserker when he can retreat from Sasaki and Caster in their base.
>The only route where Ilya was extra bratty and didn't listen to Berserker when he proposed to recover his lost lives first since Saber's NP most likely going to kill him in that state.
>Caster job to introduce a super-duper opponent.
>Kotomine went down without showing a sliver of his superhuman capability.

>Rider didn't even bother to open her eyes and use monstrous strength when fighting a decisive battle against Saber.
She never uses her eyes under Shinji. Pegasus is her strongest attack anyway. She had no other way to win.
>Archer can't retreat from Berserker when he can retreat from Sasaki and Caster in their base.
His goal wasn't to retreat.
>The only route where Ilya was extra bratty and didn't listen to Berserker when he proposed to recover his lost lives first since Saber's NP most likely going to kill him in that state.
??? Illya was never in a similar situation in other routes
>Caster job to introduce a super-duper opponent.
That's not an issue with the route
>Kotomine went down without showing a sliver of his superhuman capability.
And?

all three are canon because they influence and make one another happen
you literally only need a thinking skill equal to putting 2 and 2 together to deduce that

Attached: 1647711973847.jpg (2085x2990, 2.54M)

Pretty sure that was because she was using everything she had for her Pegasus , which was already proving effective as Saber was being overpowered by it.
> Archer can't retreat from Berserker when he can retreat from Sasaki and Caster in their base
He wasn’t trying to retreat, he was buying as much time as he could for the others to escape.
> The only route where Ilya was extra bratty and didn't listen to Berserker when he proposed to recover his lost lives first since Saber's NP most likely going to kill him in that state.
She was enraged due to Rin’s “nobody” servant humiliating her not once, but twice.
> Caster job to introduce a super-duper opponent
Happens in HF as well, when the “scary new super assassin” either kills her master, or her as well.
> Kotomine went down without showing a sliver of his superhuman capability.
His opponent was a 17 year old who showed up without a plan. I don’t blame him for not seeing a need to use his martial arts when there were more creative and enjoyable ways to kill Shirou

>HF revolves around Sakura and her situation, which is the equivalent to a video game side quest in Zero
It's the grand finale that wraps up everything from Kiritsugu's regrets at his mistaken ideals to the conflict of the three great families and their descendants to the mystery of the grail and why it's corrupted.
>Zero works because any of the 3 routes can be seen as direct sequels depending on what caught your interest in FZ.
Fate has Kotomine and Gilgamesh, but the former falls flat compared to his role in HF due to how weak and incompetent he is compared to Zero until then, and UBW has absolutely nothing in common with Zero.
>HF makes an explicit effort to sexualize a rape victim
The lowest common denominator are the ones who have issues with rape victims. HF has her rejecting and killing her rapists while being able to make sex a positive thing again with the one she loves.

>Kiritsugu's regrets at his mistaken ideals to the conflict of the three great families and their descendants to the mystery of the grail and why it's corrupted.
Subjective, Fate and UBW show how the ideals themselves aren’t the issue, it’s how you carry them out that’s the problem. In both those routes Shirou succeeds at becoming a hero, and surpasses his father. Hell, Fate Route directly shows us that he ends up living a satisfying life, where he finds his happiness at the end of it all.
> Fate has Kotomine and Gilgamesh, but the former falls flat compared to his role in HF due to how weak and incompetent he is compared to Zero
True, but it still has both of them. HF skips Gilgamesh entirely despite him being a central antagonist in Zero. He barely features.
>The lowest common denominator are the ones who have issues with rape victims
100% agree. My issue is how she’s still sexualized by story itself, even when the story is meant to be serious. When she’s Dark Sakura, the camera constantly shifts to her ass, crack and all, especially in moments of vulnerability. This happens constantly and even happens during crucial moments. She’s given no respect by the story and to top it off, when she is freed by Shirou her costume explodes and she’s left completely naked with her tits hanging out. They constantly specialize her and it’s so fucked. Also, in the VN the sex scenes aren’t liberating, they’re constructing. Each sex scene shows these characters falling further and further. It’s not meant to be pleasant.

>She had no other way to win.
Saber under Shirou has B rank mana. That's at least a 50% chance of petrifying her, and even if that failed, it would decrease her overall stats by a rank. Not to mention, Shirou around her will definitely get affected and she will win just by stalling. No, Avalon didn't save him in HF.
>Pretty sure that was because she was using everything she had for her Pegasus
Using her eyes by no means greatly consumes her mana. It's passive just like other mystic eyes. In comparison, using Breaker Gorgon costs more.
>His goal wasn't to retreat.
He also didn't have to die. The reason for his death was most likely lack of mana, and if he retreated even for a bit to restore his mana, then not only he can fight more, he might be able to chip on Berserker's lives.
>??? Illya was never in a similar situation in other routes
She was more mature in other routes. She was also not so brainless there.
>She was enraged due to Rin’s “nobody” servant humiliating her not once, but twice.
Archer performed better at the beginning of UBW and she didn't think like that. I guess it can be chalked off as an inconsistency.
>Happens in HF as well, when the “scary new super-assassin” either kills her master or her as well.
It's the shadow that's the problem, and it's kinda acceptable because it's established as a servant killer and she was ambushed. That super-assassin was trashed at least once by other servants.
>I don’t blame him for not seeing a need to use his martial arts when there were more creative and enjoyable ways to kill Shirou
The bad part is after he saw Shirou get free from the mud, took out a knife to stab him, and he just somehow stand there silly despite there being more than enough room to snap out of it and dodge.

>Siegfried's Armor of Fafnir nullifies all ranked B attacks and sets A ranked attacks to rank E unless they access his weak point on his back where he has Rank F Defense
>Cu Chulainn's Gae Bolg is a ranked B attack but can forcibly raise its rank to A using runic magecraft if he believes he needs to
>Gae Bolg (thrust version) is a heart seeking attack that should prioritize the weak spot on Siegfried's back due to its curse of causality
>Siegfried's low luck score would make him especially weak to the curse of causality on Gae Bolg
>but Gae Bolg (thrust version) has a maximum range of 10 meters and Siegfried has an Agility score of B and the Disengage Skill at Rank A, allowing him to get clear
>but Cu Chulainn has an Agility score of A and may be able to run him down
WHO THE FUCK WINS?!?
THE CELTIC CHAD OR THE GERMAN HICK?!?!?
I CAN'T TELL

Attached: nero math.webm (640x460, 721.59K)

as if there was ever ANY FUCKING DOUBT, rinfags and wormpussylovers btfo

Attached: fate br.jpg (700x443, 42.27K)

Attached: saberfagsBTFO.jpg (800x1800, 103.94K)

Fate but the girls are FAT

All FSN heroines are worst girls
>Saber is a flat boy who wants to destroy the entire timeline
>Rin is flat, a bad tsun, and gets dommed by her cousin every time she's in England
>Sakura is a yandere rape victim who eats people and lies about the size of her tits

Agreed.
Incidentally it is the only route that doesn't get booged down in a nonsensical hentai plot.

Well, the mana transfer comes out of left field, but what it does to their relationship is well done.

lately I been playing Crusader King game
so I been looking up history about King Arthur as I was playing around British empire, being the celt fighting off the anglo-saxon off the british isles
and now that I think about it there is very little references about any of those stuffs ever mentioned Fate series
or did they expand on those more in FGO?

Half of the route is Saber and Shirou whining about how Saber is going to disappear because she's running out of mana, then Rin just goes "MANA TRANSFER LOL" and that pretty much solves their problems. It IS a nonsensical hentai plot.

Prototype has Arthur fight off the Roman attempt to reclaim Londinium in his backstory IIRC.

Attached: file.png (800x696, 623.07K)

>reversed positions
>wishes he was hugging SABER

Don't reply to the delusional sakurafag, user.

If 1 basic stab from a fake Excalibur without the laser can kill 7 lives, why didn't saber just stab servants with the regular one to save energy

Saw the Camelot movies not long ago and they were pretty fun imo.

What did you like most?

Attached: Sir Agravain hates women like you wouldn't believe.webm (710x400, 2.89M)

Bedeviere vs Gaiwan in the second movie

Gawain loses every fight he's in because he drops his sword constantly

>fake Excalibur
I will fucking end you. Shut the fuck up you wiki reading double nigger misinformation and lie spreading cretin.

I thought Arthur was a roman

I wish I could discount this as just things Takeuchi said, but even Nasu said he was going to stop after Extra.