First and foremost, is Ruka hot or is she cute?

First and foremost, is Ruka hot or is she cute?

Attached: 1651605515254.jpg (850x1422, 153.6K)

neither

Her tits are too big to be hot, and her hair it too short to be cute.

both

Yes

Ruka is great, Mami I like for bitchy correctional reeducation and the shy one is cute. Chizuru I'm meh on, but get a kick out of the fact the anime has the same actress doing Aqua as her.

She's a whore.

Attached: ruka.webm (1024x576, 2.98M)

Cute but can be hot. If you don't want her as a girlfriend you have to be a homosexual.

Great scene, but she likes him and doesn't want to keep it PG, but Cuckzuya pusses out.

both, but that fact can't save her

It's incredible how in a story full of whores he manages to be the worst character

Nah Chizuru is even worse.

Should have just raped him there, and when he regains consciousness, she's already marking his face with her scent for life.

both desu-no

Attached: 1651506776802.jpg (712x1200, 119.93K)

>153cm
god dammit she's perfect

She's cute whenever she drops the ribbon.
When she'll graduate high school, drops the ribbon and let her hair grow out a bit longer, she'll also be hot and Chorizo will have actual competition.

Attached: 0064-016.jpg (1123x1600, 238.68K)

This guy must be crazy to pass a girl like her up to gamble on Chorizo.

Anyone caught watching/reading this should be dragged out and executed on the street

Attached: 1651577854877.jpg (500x378, 20.03K)

Bump limit!

>This guy must be crazy
He undoubtedly is and it's hard to tell if the manga tries to make it look like true love or just an obsession.

Attached: adore.png (1115x1600, 166.06K)

SARASHIHOT RUCUTE!

erocute

ERO.
She is made for breeding (by me only). I want to make her heart pound as I put a baby in her.

she doesn't have those hips (yet)

Neat-o.

Ruka is a child

Ruka is a cute! A CUTE!

She's cute, but she also has nice tits that I want to suck and then cum inside her vagina

user, that's what she's made for.

She's cute but she's a shit character.

>cries for being a virgin
>literally on a bed with a woman begging for dick
>pussies out

Thanks for reminding me why I hate this faggot bitch so much.

Wet Ruka butt

Attached: 20220222_110149.jpg (1446x2048, 254.15K)

what the fuck, fuck you man

Best cover in the manga, Ruka is really hot.

Also the cover for the volume where Chizuru gets graphically fucked by another man.

So let me get this straight, the manga would have originally been about a guy who rents more than one girl but then the author just went full cuck?

Nope!
It was, to no one's surprise, a cliché love triangle about the MC (Kazuya), the "ideal gf type" rental girlfriend he rents (Chizuru, based on her "ideal gf" artworks he made between Mononote and Kanokari) and another girl (the FMC's foil) who also is a renkano, but MC never rents her.
Those rentals were going to be long estranged sisters, but the idea never sailed, however, some of the concepts ended up being introduced into the series (having a similar partition in her forehead and similar eye designs).

Sounds a bit more interesting than the one we got, at least the padding would have been over the top I assume, but wait, if the mc didn't rent the other how would it be a love triangle?

The other develops feelings for the MC.
And yes, the other renkano ended up turning into Ruka, she was one of the 3 characters that were planned since the beginning. Mami was just a last minute afterthought to justify the series' premise and was only supposed to appear in the first chapters, and Sumi's reason to exist is only because Ruka was flopping as a character and rival due to being too intense.

kazuya never rented ruka but she still found herself wanting him, probably the same situation on repeat

do you have a source for literally any of this

I'm convinced at this point that you must have a severe brain damage to pick Chizuru over Ruka. No amount of emotional and material investment are worth it to get a borderline aromantic girl like Chizuru.

>Sumi's reason to exist is only because Ruka was flopping as a character and rival due to being too intense.
Sitation needed.

chizuru won the mc bowl get over it

not really, a person who enters a relationship quickly with great enthusiasm tends to exit it in a similar fashion. if kazuya went all in on ruka he really doesn't have any assurance she won't dump him as soon as she meets a guy who makes her heart beat faster

Stating the obvious in a manga where the journey is basically way more important than the destination is useless.
Especially when this is actually very far from ending.

Really only one reason to pick Chizuru.

Attached: 1651268664687.jpg (1583x819, 266.84K)

>he really doesn't have any assurance she won't dump him as soon as she meets a guy who makes her heart beat faster
Absolutely, I could see her dumping him in the future for the very same reason. But in Kazuya's case choosing Ruka is actually a good stepping stone to boost his confidence for his future relationship and getting rid of his virginity. Since unlike with Mami, Ruka is actually into him at the very moment and will last for a bit longer considering that she hasn't met any other guy that strikes her heart. Kazuta won't get anywhere with his current simp mindset irl. Choosing Ruka is just the most logical choice for now, but for long term relationship dude better get other girl beside these rental whores.

I guess, although the "coincidence" and her wanting to mess with the characters for some reason was kind of weird.

using ruka (or any girl) as a stepping stone is totally contrary to kazuya's character though. he tried it once with chizuru and look how that ended up. he's just the kind of guy who treats women as ends rather than means (and that's a virtue tbqh)

>better get other girl
It's gonna be Chizuru.
But the girl may be getting a "used goods" boi.

Wanting to mess with her sister's bf and falling for him makes a hell of a lot more sense.

>but for long term relationship dude better get other girl beside these rental whores.
In other words, Mami.

Attached: 1638301461910.jpg (1159x1441, 744.77K)

>again with this
>still no source

There could be a reason Kazuya may end up dating Ruka: in consideration to Chizuru's own feelings, who basically has put the other bitch's feelings above hers.
("if i date you, it would be unfair to my other clients' feelings and Ruka-chan's").

Precisely, guess the author just didn't think of any better way to introduce her so he recycled the setup without the original context.

>But the girl may be getting a "used goods" boi.
He'd still be too good for her.

Nah. It will be the ideal fit. Tbf, no one would have the patience or bullheadness to put up with her personality. Only Kazuya is idiot and bullheaded and headstrong enough to pursue such abgirl.
It's almost like Kazuya is more in love with the thrill of making the impossible possible, even via bruteforce and willpower.

that's just a mixture of chizuru trying to help out kaz + her own self-doubt. she doesn't think he's actually into her so hooking him up with ruka is a good option since the attempt to get him back together with mami flopped hard. she doesn't bank on developing her own feelings for him

Used goods.

>since the attempt to get him back together with mami flopped hard.
Ironic considering she told Mami to check her own feelings. In a sense, Chizuru still insists to push Kazuya towards Mami/Ruka.
Instead of projecting her own shortcomings into others, Chizuru should accept every time she confronts Mami, in the end, she is basically depicting herself.

Attached: Lld-proyector-destacada.jpg (2508x1672, 128.64K)