Attached: 9.jpg (844x1200, 253.82K)

I still don't understand if the agent is a man or a woman

Attached: 10.jpg (844x1200, 256.15K)

Attached: 11.jpg (844x1200, 251.54K)

Attached: 12.jpg (844x1200, 280.08K)

The jig is up.
They know she's taking the d

>pigman*1209

I see what you did there, Norio "lovely_pig328" Sakurai.

So pigman was the actor and not a crazy fan, right?
For a second I thought it would be Adachi or the fat guy (without a name I believe)

man
try looking at his neck, got an adam's apple

Attached: boku_agent.jpg (325x464, 32.64K)

ENTER
EL DIRECTOR

I can't believe Onee is dead

Attached: ded.jpg (375x358, 61.92K)

That's the lead in the movie who Yamada's playing the daughter of, not the director.

Attached: 6.png (844x1200, 444.53K)

:o

Attached: yamadaPog.png (425x728, 178.2K)

KazUma Kiryu?

(missed a spot; yamadaPog)

Attached: yamadaPogv2.png (425x728, 174.46K)

>28 wives

Attached: 1392088303176.jpg (418x500, 74K)

Who? Have we heard this pigman before?

(left the background on; losing it tonight)

Attached: yamadaPogV3.png (425x728, 178.06K)

>pigman*1209
>lovely_pig328
We finally know who is the real Norio's self insert in this manga.

I knew it was going to be like this but I still hate that the new big contrivance/roadblock to any further relationship development is the "young actresses/female celebrities CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES have boyfriends" shit. How do you even work around that for a story like this?

wait...
"pigman"...
fan of idols...

could it be??

Attached: chrome_7uLxXwJkBZ.png (123x148, 20.55K)

NTRchads, rise up!

See? Fucking told you, bros. There is always that one autist fan that has seen all photos and knows when something's not right.

Read the last fucking page- pigman is the lead actor in the movie Yamada's in.

hey women can also have an adam's apple, my gf does.

>not ugly
>not fat
How does the old man rank on the netorare scale?

No. It's an otaku freaking out saying the older actor is fucking her.

It's 28 lovers, but yeah, still a whore.

Why does she still call him Ichikawa
Didn't she say she will call him Kyoutarou from now on

Why would this distinguished older actor be fucking "pigman" on Twitter and not just his actual name

Do you suck her penis?

I never considered that since I can't read the moon runes but I guess that makes more sense.

I can't believe Yamada is fucking an old actor.

>I knew it was going to be like this but I still hate that the new big contrivance/roadblock to any further relationship development is the "young actresses/female celebrities CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES have boyfriends" shit.
But, will it truly be this way? Previous chapter pretty much her whole familiy is in support of her having a boyfriend.

i guess but i havent noticed norios artstyle involving women having defined apples yet.

Yeah, early on the same account is posting shit like "anna-chan is the light of my life" and how he wants to kill himself and he recognises the ramen shop she was and wishes he had a meal there with her.

>So pigman was the actor
no, pigman just assumed that yamada is one of the actor's scandal

Lmao a nothingburger.

Yeah but that doesn't matter. The producer/studio exec/creepy androgynous guy is strongly against it. If we go up against some bullshit "You can have your boyfriend or you can have your career" then I'm out. So tiring.

so he's EL FALSO PADRE?

ojisanchads, we won!

>Someone already made an account of the stalker

This feels so disconnected from the "main" plot.
What can Ichi even do to retards saying dumb shit online and what's happening to Anna hundreds of kilometers away?

Chapter starts with him saying everything will be fine and that gives her strength and that's literally all he can do

Well, in the same chapters Yamada was already prepared to drop her job for Ichi.
And we don't really know much about Suwa yet. He may be serious or a troll as well.

>Ichi serial killer arc

YAMADA MAMMA IS CUTE!
CUTE!

0% chance we get a straight-up "your boyfriend or your career" ultimatum situation. It's just not that kind of manga- drama comes from the two dorks' insecurities and external factors are just the catalysts to that rather than the main driver of it, prime example being the drama in 42-43- Pickup-pai and Braids-chan set it off but there wouldn't have been any problems if the dorks were even nominally less insecure about everything. Ichi will worry about what happens if people find out about them and worry about her career taking her away from him, but I doubt the manga ends with Yamada having to have given up Ichi or her job.

Japanese celebrities don't go after middle school girls, r-right...?

The twist is IchiAnna will become public and somehow everyone will love it and the otaku will just choose to self-insert as Ichi instead of threatening to kill them

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Yamada, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: b174191-xK7jlpAKCfnN.jpg (230x344, 28.95K)

This is easily the largest external problem though. Yeah it's one thing if friends and family are involved, saying and thinking what they will think and say, but what are you going to do about the notoriously controlling and conservative Japanese culture of (female) celebrity? How do you see this not being a problem whatsoever?

Yamada WILL die

Ahah yeah I can't think of another manga about a young actress that was axed because of sexual assault on minors ahah

that she's an acress and not an idol, so the relationship ban is way less stringent

Celebrities molesting kids is not unique to Hollywood.

>@pig_man1209
>in Japan orcs are pigmen
>09 = oh + ku = orc

Attached: 1451662647198.png (473x454, 6.74K)