So who won?

So who won?

Attached: MV5BMzBjMjI1MzAtOWRhNC00N2UyLWJiZmYtNDY1N2IxMTkyNGRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAwNDI3NDg0._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1424, 125.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

purplecress.com/chapter/Miss Caretaker Of Sunohara-sou/Chapter 72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not the audience, that’s for sure!
DOHOHOHO

Attached: 1631874560070.jpg (250x239, 6.64K)

It's still going, would you believe it.
At least now Ayaka's actively trying to seduce Aki. they dragged it out good but now they've properly committed to changing the dynamic as of the latest volume.

I thought this series ended a couple years ago?

*oh but also as of the last chapter the three "Student Council" lesbos have finally graduated and moved the fuck away, so the only ones left in the house are Aki and Ayaka and Nana. And Nana's already said she doesn't want to be Aki's official gf but wants casual sex with him, and pushed Ayaka to be his gf.
Guess that means we're finally in the endgame. There is NOTHING left. No more excuses to keep them apart. No other characters to take up the panels. They HAVE to get it over with now.

Attached: 5181dc9bc16e4d0c6c6059b3a7eec5f0.jpg (2031x1476, 208.32K)

>"Student Council" lesbos have finally graduated and moved the fuck away
Kaichou...

It did, but recently like last year it got picked back up by the author again so it's been chugging along again and seems like it's actually getting a conclusion.
Ayaka confirmed she has feelings for Aki and is now trying to make him date her.
Nana announced she wants Ayaka to win and is gonna help her.
The three council bitches have graduated and moved away. Etc.

What? Source?

Are you saying it's getting serialized/published again?

>Student Council" lesbos have finally graduated and moved the fuck away
WHAT DOGSHIT IS THIS? YOU'RE TELLING ME THEY NO LONGER APPEAR?

Attached: 1643405488798.gif (350x197, 2.01M)

>And Nana's already said she doesn't want to be Aki's official gf but wants casual sex with him
...wut

you just making shit up?

>And Nana's already said she doesn't want to be Aki's official gf but wants casual sex with him
Source

I'm reading the manga now and comparing the first Chapter with the latest translated one, did the creator make Aki taller?

#
#
#
#
#
Yeah.
Originally Volume 7 was gonna be the last one. Then last year the author suddenly changed their mind and started publishing again. It’s still being translated too, but only on this site I think
purplecress.com/chapter/Miss Caretaker Of Sunohara-sou/Chapter 72
Nana said she only wants something casual with Aki, not formal
Ayaka realised she wants Aki and is trying to get with him
Latest chapter are the three stooges graduating and moving away forever
Who knew these stories can have some fucking BALLS now and then? Kek

Attached: 13A3EAD8-7AFA-4419-91C0-DA51344B62DB.jpg (689x448, 104.83K)

PICKED THE FUCK UP

there's nothing in there about sex

The Chad

Attached: Chad shows up.jpg (1241x1137, 423.15K)

you're really happy about cucking a 10 year old?

It’s in the way she says it
“I want to date Aki but I don’t want something commited, so I’m fine withh you shooting your shot Ayaka”
Catch my drift?

that doesn't mean she's going to fuck him on the side

user has no successes irl user, let him have this fantasy to feel better about himself

That’s usually what saying you want a romantic relationship with someone implies

yes?

Attached: vegs.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

Oh wow. Ayaka really is falling in love with him.

Fucking based.

no, it means she likes aki, but she is won't get in her sisters way

Attached: 822F8F0D-B64D-4FDF-9816-E72C5C44B076.jpg (1754x882, 289.43K)

>“I want to date Aki but I don’t want something commited, so I’m fine withh you shooting your shot Ayaka”
Nothing here implies sex.

Someone answer me? And why the fuck did the creator get rid of 3 of the main characters? Is he trying to wrap this up quickly so he can move onto a different series?

>yfw this is gonna be canon
/ss/bros what the fuck is happening we actually won?

>Ayaka really is falling in love with him
What manga chapter?

Yes. This is the concluding volume and those three are irrelevant.
Prezsisters stay losing.

72 and onwards

>Yes
Kinda defeats the purpose /ss/ if you're just gonna age him up to be the same height as the girl.

Aki is the main character, we were always gonna win

On the contrary, this is prime groomer kino. Aging up the shota a little bit to show the progression of the mommywife grooming is the best part.

He’s not aged up though, it’s just the artstyle.

Was he always almost as tall as Ayaka and Nana? I swear he only reached up to their stomachs/chests. Now he's up to their shoulders.

Yeah, HE DID ONLY REACH THEIR CHESTS!
>Aki reaches up to their necks
>Creator gets rid of 3 of the main characters
What the fuck is he doing?

Attached: 1640929983852.gif (520x293, 1.63M)

Apparently, boys going through puberty happen to go through a growth spurt (most of the time).

Finishing what he started.
Pretty based, desu

>Series gets ruined
God damn it. Oh well, at least I can hope pic related gets translated one day.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (600x849, 97.1K)

>The three council bitches have graduated and moved away
Bullshit. That one with a bird strapped to her head was cute, she should've stayed

She gave him her shoujo manga. That’s gotta count, right?

Whichever scenario I'm glad the author is actually giving this a real ending and not coping with either a cliffhanger status-quo-never-changes nonanswer or a cowardly timeskip to 18.
(A modest amount of) Time's passed, the girls' school year has finished and they're moving out, Aki's hit puberty just a little like how he wanted (seriously the series is always bringing it up this is thematic) and has started to get a little taller, Aki and Ayaka have spent a full series growing closer, Ayaka has fallen in love with him for reals and wants to make him her cute but growing boyfriend,
and now they're gonna cap off the series with Ayaka fucking the brains out of Aki all day long.

They earnt this. I literally cannot imagine a better ending than this.

Attached: EWe8EykXYAAi0AV.jpg (1200x673, 160.88K)

Attached: Long Live Puberty.webm (1200x650, 2.02M)

ruined

Attached: d71ebe44cd75b8fad81940aa4eef4c29.png (819x1168, 674.04K)

What's her estimated body count?

Attached: 1538649863255.webm (1280x720, 983.15K)

100 shotas, maybe more

Nana should have won.
>Does more things with Aki
>Younger
>Hotter
>Wears revealing clothing
>Breasts the same size as Ayaka's

For me? It was Yuzu.

I can't believe they killed off the ultimate chimera.

Attached: ultimate moe chimera.jpg (1280x720, 84.9K)

She'll just let Ayaka have this one

They say there isn't a little boy in the city who hasn't had their innocence stolen overnight by this succubus

We were always gonna win, Aki literally had zero interest in anyone else
see pic related kek

Attached: d4802b17d4882b1c45406abeda56ebeb.png (900x704, 435.03K)

dont know what you were expecting

Let me rephrase why I'm angry:
>Creator is for some reason pushing away the /ss/ aspect which makes no sense because that's the whole selling point of the series
>Creator getting rid of the harem aspect by making the 3 main girls move out so there's no longer a love triangle (Wouldn't be surprised if they no longer appear)
>Ayaka fully in love with Aki which makes me believe he's trying to quickly end the series, especially after getting rid of 3 of the main characters
>Already established Nana doesn't want him for a BF
This honestly sounds like a shitty way to end the series DESU.

>Creator is for some reason pushing away the /ss/ aspect which makes no sense because that's the whole selling point of the series
Because the author wants them to actually shack up instead of ambiguous 'I'll wait for you' ending and Ayaka's not the type to fuck him when he's legit a kid. If anything thought that was gonna happen in this manga rather than a h-doujinshi then you're delusional.
>Creator getting rid of the harem aspect by making the 3 main girls move out so there's no longer a love triangle (Wouldn't be surprised if they no longer appear)
Thank god for that, they were good for laughs and all but none of them were serious contenders and honestly they were more harmful in terms of progression of the relationship. Prez was cute but she had ZERO chance.
>Ayaka fully in love with Aki which makes me believe he's trying to quickly end the series, especially after getting rid of 3 of the main characters
Series has been going on since 2014 (with some breaks here and there), I think it's fine if the author wants to actually progress to an ending instead of spinning the wheels until 2030 about whether Ayaka's into him or not.
>Already established Nana doesn't want him for a BF
Nana can easily find her shota BF if she tries, no reason she needs to cling to somebody that's clearly into her sister and force something that isn't going to happen (she wasn't going to win either BTW)
All in all I can't really agree with your points, glad the author decided to commit and have Aki/Ayaka get together for real instead of eternal teasing. If we gotta sacrifice the three girls and Nana then so be it

He's still the same age you guys, at most he's 1 year older. It's the same school year as the series started in.

>Because the author wants them to actually shack up
I never said anything about sex in the first place, I said I'm angry the creator is getting rid of what made the series popular, aka, /ss/.
>Thank god for that, they were good for laughs and all but none of them were serious contenders and honestly they were more harmful in terms of progression of the relationship. Prez was cute but she had ZERO chance
But the series was also a harem series, with tons of teases with each of the girls. Idk why you'd get rid of that aspect too.
>Nana can easily find her shota BF if she tries, no reason she needs to cling to somebody that's clearly into her sister and force something that isn't going to happen (she wasn't going to win either BTW)
Bullshit, she was one of the big contenders and there were tons of moments in the series where each of the girls had feelings towards Aki.
I'm only assuming the creator wants to wrap all this shit up quick and move onto something different like I said previously. But I do not agree with getting rid of the /ss/ and harem aspect at all. You can easily end a series with the MC still being a shota and all the other girls still around.
But he's taller now... that defeats the whole purpose of /ss/.

Oh well, no use arguing at this point.