Spy x Family

Official Fanbook EYES ONLY released yesterday

Attached: FRspSBnagAAbozH.jpg (864x1252, 218.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/5yoXkDjC#NCO4ikHpW0acXUpwMbbk6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Endou: I like darkness, I just like a more divine-like darkness, and not just superficial of a horror movie, but the human part of darkness. I want to draw it
>But I'm saving it
Bros...

>I want to draw it
I don't know why I am excited and at the same time scared

Sweater puppies

Attached: 98049427_p0.jpg (1868x3484, 533.9K)

>Sincere and Serious. His disguise ability is exaggerated , but it is important for him as a spy to be that person
> and is vastly different from who he truly is as a person.
> Endou: He may seem like a good person to the readers, but he has a flat image. He isn't without feelings, but he prioritizes the missions first.
>Franky manages Loid's weakness by separating who he truly is and what what he had built as a Twilight, and I think that they understand each other like how Neal and Mozzie in the show "White Collar". They have good relationship as business partners and communicate with each other well.

Attached: 00196.jpg (1019x1600, 495.04K)

>Franky manages Loid's weakness by separating who he truly is and what what he had built as a Twilight, and I think that they understand each other like how Neal and Mozzie in the show "White Collar"

kek what an unexpected reference

>Franky manages Loid's weakness by separating who he truly is and what what he had built as a Twilight
So me might get a glimpse of that next chapter then. Interesting I wonder which is his real personality.

>Anya's inspired by Rengoku no Ashe and Ishi ni Usubeni
>Anya is becoming more and more deformed as chapter goes. Her eyes are getting bigger and her the and body becoming narrower.
>Yor has the most design consideration. Endor referred to various videos and animations.
>her weapon is inspired from novel called Eye of the Needle by Ken Folett
>her original name was supposed to be Yoranda, and then Endo thought its better to have a shorter name for the dialogue bubble and instead shorten it to Yoru
>Endo originally like fighting heroines and was inspired by the arena princess of Dragon Quest (4)?
>Endo apologizes for the way Yor's hair works?

Attached: 00197.jpg (1019x1600, 494.56K)

>SxF is a ''healing'' manga
>Loid was created following the mindset of a shoujo mangaka
Sisters... we won

>>Anya is becoming more and more deformed as chapter goes. Her eyes are getting bigger and her the and body becoming narrower.
Komibros... it's happening again...

I just can't take it anymore my fantasies are going to skyrocket to heavens

Attached: 20220502_075945.jpg (510x721, 82.09K)

>Bond is a great pyrenees dogs but fluffier?
>originally wanted bond to be cat but decided against it after consulting with Nishimori-sensei
>Franky's inspiration came from the person who is always next to the main character in an overseas drama called White Collar, Mozzie.
>Franky is not his real name either

Attached: 00198.jpg (1019x1600, 453.42K)

For anyone looking to DL
mega.nz/folder/5yoXkDjC#NCO4ikHpW0acXUpwMbbk6Q

SpyBrigade

Attached: 1640722279532.png (1764x1044, 2.09M)

Oh shit.

The 3 main characters have great designs. The dog is an eyesore. I fucking hate ugly "fluffy" obese old man dogs like that.

So Loid will soon claim Yor as his in true shoujo manga fashion right? Yor will heal his broken heart and then he'll be taking the lead instead of the other way around.

>decided against it after consulting with Nishimori-sensei
yeah, he is a cat person after all but probably Lin told him that dogs are slightly more intelligent than cats also they're good at following orders so he went for dog. Bond is best dog and I'm glad he exists in this manga

>"fluffy" is in quotes but "obese" isn't

No dogs can be ugly

>Sylvia's design was supposed to be an older sister and was modeled after Endo consulted a Paris Fashion week magazine
>she is sloppy privately
>endo might make an extra about it
>Yuri's design is based on what if Yor was a man. Endo originally wanted Yuri to have shorter hair, but it didn't look right.
>Yuri has no interest, maybe other than reading how to handle political prisoners and doing some muscle training

Attached: 00199.jpg (1019x1600, 511.72K)

>he doesn't know what a Great Pyrenees is

Attached: 401e98a9c765ceb07079f09cd0198ca7.jpg (634x951, 118.34K)

>Franky is not his real name either
Don't tell me, next chapter we will see ______ instead of his true name unveiled? T-thanks axeman

>>Yuri has no interest
Yuri...

>she is sloppy privately
Probably couldn't even bring herself to bother after her kid and husband died

cats are overdone in manga/anime

>Endo says that Henderson is the only character in the manga that has a fan service scene which was in the shower
>Yor's boss and Henderson is quite active
>Damian's character was inspired from the manga "Boys Over Flowers" by Yoko Kamio, specifically Tsukasa Domyouji
>he was originally a dislikable guy who boasted about his status, but soon became a good boy
>Endo originally wanted him to be a nastier character
>Lin says that Damian and his lackeys are truly friends and that setting up Damian needs to be done carefully

Attached: 00200.jpg (1019x1600, 442.08K)

Attached: 66937.png (2004x1660, 2.16M)

Yuri will remain a kissless virgin at this rate

>Henderson is the only character in the manga that has a fan service scene which was in the shower
Axeman...

>Yol

Anya punched the nastiness out of Damian. Good girl.

>Damian and his lackeys are truly friends
This chapter was great
Also thankfully Damian isn't as bad as Domyouji, didn't he try to rape the heroine at one point?

Attached: 0039-011.jpg (1067x1600, 307.37K)

does Yor ever use guns for her assassin job? You would think that at some point a gun would be more preferable to her thorns she throws.

>Daybreak is Proto-Twilight
I miss him so much

Attached: 1595778966172.jpg (723x722, 123.4K)

Fanbook confirmed that she thinks they're too complicated to use.

Attached: 1650661804376.jpg (1254x2000, 2.28M)

>Franky and Twilight

Attached: mozzie-y-neal-caffrey-white-collar-11574-2560x1600__wallpaper_480x300.jpg (480x300, 32.9K)

Not after I'm done with him

Calm down sister

Attached: media_FRr714AaUAAFnPZ.jpg name=orig.jpg (838x1316, 142.14K)

Yor's got a big butt too.

Y.O.R. a cute, a CUTE!

Attached: yorwtf.png (493x270, 72.1K)

Dunno only watched a bit of the K-drama. Girls simp for the actor so hard so I guess k drama adapted the soft shojo side of that work

Damian is a good boy, he is just trying too hard to be like his dad.

Attached: 98050695_p0.jpg (2222x3333, 2.1M)

>Becky was inspired by character named Marika in Aishiteruze Baby by Yoko Maki
>Endo says that he wants to make another one because Anya few friends.
Endo sure likes his fucking shojo mangas eh. Also, please give me the drill loli as Anya's friend, Endo. I'm begging you here.
>Endo liked the designed of Nightfall, and her coat. Her image was made in contrast to Yor, which is blue.
>Her character was made to "stir" the love part of the story and Endo says she's important to making a difference later in the story
>Lin says that they originally wanted to have Twilight have friends in Wise, but instead ended concluding that Twilight should have one colleague and thus Nightfall was created
>her name was made to be after Twilight
I'm surprise that she isn't actually just destined to be a gag character.
>Desmond is the last boss
>Damian's takes after more to her mother than his father
>Desmond's party was the ruling party during the war
>Lin says that Desmond has many secrets and that the purpose for it is to get into his heart and says to look forward to it.

Attached: 00201.jpg (1019x1600, 450.43K)

>Domyouji
Don't know why girls simped so hard for this nigga, he was terrible.

IIRC the mangaka wanted the MC to end up with the autistic guy but Domyouji was more popular so she changed her mind

>Damian's takes after more to her mother than his father
Oh I can see that

>Sylvie was originally drawn to be Loid's older sister/ Master.

Attached: 00205.jpg (1019x1600, 492.34K)

>Her character was made to "stir" the love part of the story and Endo says she's important to making a difference later in the story

Attached: FIona.png (1090x807, 422.93K)

This. I called it. That's what I like about her being introduced in this manga she spices LoidYor pairing and gives us a unique view of Twilight. Without her we would have never had a confirmation that he is changing and becoming into Loid

Anya and Becky by Soumatou. Don't do this to me please, with that art style I can't control myself.

Attached: 00141.jpg (1019x1600, 398.02K)

Nightfall a cute, a CUTE!

Attached: 12-o (1).jpg (700x1022, 142.04K)

And then years later people started saying she should have ended up with the other guy lol, how the times change

No, Loid will heal Yor, and Yor will take him.

Yup they’re gonna die or get corrupted

I want to see Endo's Emilyko now

>Yoranda
They were going to make Yor a mexican?

>introduce love rival to force the main couple have some progress
Why do nips authors do this?

This is technically a win for Nightfall

It's that or have main guy/girl man up and force a progress, but we can't have the main characters breaking the status quo by themselves, can we?

>Yolanda = Violet
I recognize that name

Attached: MV5BNzc5NzczMmEtNDk2OS00YzllLWFkODItZmQ5OGRjOWQ4NWIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODcwODg0OQ@@._V1_.jpg (1896x2677, 1.03M)

Attached: 1.jpg (500x707, 82.78K)

I think her point as a character is to make Yor realize some things.
Obviously if she wasn't challenged in her role as a wife for Loid, there would be no real threat for her, and she wouldn't be pushed towards Twilight.
It's very similar on how people act in real life, if you see someone who's single, you may feel nothing particular in their regards, but if someone makes a move on them, something primordial pushes you to compete for their interest

when

Attached: 2.jpg (500x707, 83.87K)

She is much cuter than Yor too. Twilight is a moron.

The stories commentary
I'm summarizing the interesting ones
>chapter 2
>Yor had a different face here originally, made simpler later
>The grenade pin scene made Lin proud of Endo
>originally in chapter 3, Loid was looking at old men, but changed it to something else for Loid emotionally

Attached: 00208.jpg (1019x1600, 530.54K)

>She is much cuter than Yor too
Lies and slander

Attached: 1605452576717.jpg (784x1145, 50.36K)

appreciated user

Yes, that's primarily how stubborn people start to pursue for their crushes and take initiative

What does "setting up Damian" mean?
Like "expanding/exploring" the character?

So it was foreshadowing for his backstory. Sasuga axeman

He's probably very important in the big picture so he needs to be written with care. He's directly related to the main villain after all

>"setting up Damian"
"setting up Damian" to be future Anya's boyfriend ofc

The "set up" is what comes before the "pay off".

No. Stop. It was not foreshadowing. Loid wants to create a world where kids don't cry so he gets emotional when looking at happy kids. Him having 3 friends is just a coincidence or Axeman did it retroactively (just like Oda). So please stop saying that word, I beg you.