Spy X Family

Yor is pregnant

Attached: 1628020690597.jpg (840x1200, 147.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/97892878
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry, it was me

Sorry, I posted this. How do you delete?

Attached: 1641052037933.jpg (1200x565, 127.3K)

They butchered the comedy

Yor being massively popular might be the worst thing that could have happened to this series. Knowing how nips feel about used goods, Endo is for sure keeping her a pure kissless virgin until the epilogue

Nobody cares if a married couple kiss

Everyone is asking when she's gonna jump Loid's bones already I don't think there's any issue of purity here

>he says as the fans largely want to see those two get it over with already and become a "real" family
She would have remained that way regardless of popularity because that's a major line that wont be crossed until Loid gets his big major introspective arc, and it also goes against the operation Strix game plan which is to disappear once it's over.

If Loid decides to become a family man at the halfway point in the manga and also leave WISE behind then the rest of the manga will go very differently than what is expected. Unless of course it all gets wrapped up nicely with no loose ends and no hurt feelings over leaving organizations which sounds like a cop-out if you ask me.

Like what is the rest of the manga at the point? Nothing but SoL?

Attached: 85428712_p12.jpg (800x1100, 666.42K)

TFW no Roland bf to shot you and tell you "fuck you ostanian".
Why live?

Her voice sounds vaguely familiar, but I can’t place it

I love Roland

Attached: 20220426_013751.jpg (828x1024, 92.9K)

Hello. I'm Dr Anoif. I will be your doctor.

Btw I have to do some "tests" on your husband.

Attached: dr anoif.jpg (1080x1858, 357.59K)

Megumin

To be honest I dont think the decisive opinion is whether Loid and Yor should or shouldn't.

I think the real conflicting opinions in this fanbase is how much of it should be passionate vanilla missionary for the purpose of procreation with lots of handholding and kissing. Versus how much of it should be bed breaking, pelvic crushing, sweaty bodies bumping into each other with lots of heavy breathing and loud moans of ecstasy.

Attached: 1650803323753.png (250x336, 87.91K)

Maybe I've just never been drunk/sick enough but who actually puts their head on the seat, let alone under it.

Used goods has never been used in reference to the main couple fucking. Nips have no issue with that.

You take her to an abortion clinic and they will do the deleting for you

>remove the psychic powers from Anya
There, I fixed the series, and it was so hard.

Yor wants it bad.

Loud enough to scar Anya for life

Yor is for vanilla. Thorn Princess is for everything else. As a spy Twilight should be able to handle either scenario.

I know this artist, wheres the fucked up shit

I feel like it's a specific reference to some picture I haven't seen.

Why is drunken yor so cute and adorable

>khyleri
hate this fucking pinoy cunt

What a bitch, she's not even holding her friend's hair.
One time I was game fishing off the coast of Cozumel and the boat we were on reeked so horribly of diesel.
While I was reeling in this Mahi-HUGE fish flashing its colors at us the whole time- I started vomiting more than I had in my entire life. I've been on boats forever, never gotten seasick. I figured it was the wrestling with a giant fucking fish and the smell of diesel fermenting in my nose.
Unfortunately, my hair is really long so I was at risk of getting vomit in it
Fortunately, my mother also has long hair and knew to hold my hair back.

Their rotten heart get healed because this series

Attached: 1625952031321.jpg (648x1000, 157.44K)

I dont think 4 year olds know to hold other people's hair, user.

Based fishing femanon

I eagerly await the surge in cute drunken Yor fanart in two weeks.

Attached: 1650803356266.png (225x371, 76.11K)

Nah, I'm a dude. I just have long hair.
I got laid once asking a girl to show me how to braid it, easiest in ever

Girls love braiding hair though
t. hair toy for my sister

pixiv.net/en/artworks/97892878

Attached: a1eb1979370222894dfd14d99d7d1e7e.jpg (1736x1380, 275.01K)

>can't even hold her bangs.
Useless girl

Have you fucked your sister

No and even if I had it would be a story for a neechan thread

Drink until you're going to die and you'll perfectly understand this emotion and why it's like this

How would a 4-year old know to hold her mother's hair when she's puking? Anya's probably laughing that the toilet seat fell down on Yor's head

During that trip to Cozumel we were staying at a particularly shitty resort filled with old people (I told them that's what "adult only" would mean but my dad thinks I have no streetsmarts) so I arranged the concierge to supply me with 24/7 steady supply of mojitos and I was able to sort of time travel because I spent the entire week in something close to an alcohol-induced coma, emerging only to eat and that fishing trip.

I understand why people become intense drinkers now. If their everyday lives are as horrible as that resort was I can't say I blame them.

I don't see a definite, identifiable declaration of them being A Real Family and with that Loid and Yor leaving their organisations.

What I can see happening is them over time facing their mutual feelings and gradually becoming a real family, but kind of keeping that from their respective organisations, or playing off the increased closeness as being necessary for cover. Possibly they will contrive reasons they need to stay together once it's all over.

Or given this is East Germany and West Germany with the serial numbers filed off, there might be a reunification which does allow them to just be together.

WTF you on about?

>there might be a reunification which does allow them to just be together.
That would be really cool if that's where the plot is going.

>last time there was any sort of tension was when Loid dressed up an SSS agent

Attached: stare.png (709x396, 202.79K)

>does not have dead eyes
not my spoofy

soon

Attached: Henderson.jpg (2276x3911, 682.61K)

I think the boat had a lot of tension. There was the question of whether Yor could complete her job and come back alive, and Anya trying hard to keep Loid from discovering Yor at work and helping herself, and getting distracted as a young child is wont to do.

To my mind, why else would you set a series about a fake family that keeps giving them moments of genuine fondness in a fictional divided Germany, if not for them to ultimately be genuinely together?

tragedy that hits at the heart of the audience who have been invested in them for years
a masterstroke

Attached: 1638819410723.jpg (784x1145, 176.13K)

It's a very real thing and it's not fun to experience.
Shit's spinning, you're overwhelmingly nauseous, and the toilet seat will fucking break if you hang off it because you have no balance. The sturdiness of the porcelain feels much better at that point.

Depressed Yor is cute

What are you talking about?
Their art is super vanilla except for some implied bestiality.

I thought that was the ultimate result anyway. It's a Westalian spy who married an Ostanian assassin, both doing their jobs for the sake of peace.

Well I mean that's always possible, but the series seems too optimistic/idealistic for that. But I guess that would make it a hell of a sucker punch.

Exactly! In spite of being on opposite sides, they have a common goal.

How do you say ELEGANT in japanese and the dub will be extra cringe

Used goods only applies if the girl is a waifu character, not a shipping character. You ship her with MC, you don't care if she fucks MC.

Missionary handholding into sweaty pelvic destruction back scarring

Attached: 1650932585680.jpg (2152x2963, 1.64M)

Is that how it's looking? Both secret organizations are not actually antagonistic? I would have guessed the obvious setup would be getting orders to kill each other and having to run away with Anya for a new life. But maybe that's a little too Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Prostate cancer is a serious issue, I hope Dr. Anoif checks if Loid is alright.

need more loid and bond chapters

Attached: 97209076_p3.jpg (1120x1461, 769.53K)

If she got railed by faceless japanese men we would have a problem, but her getting dicked by Loid would be completely fine since they are literally married and Yor seems to have feelings for him

Yor's targets are all criminal organizations and terrorists. It's how she justifies staying chipper despite her effective serial killing, all her targets are evil people trying to destroy her country and would throw everyone's lives into hell if they succeed. The Garden understands the terror and futility of war.

Meanwhile WISE is also determined with preventing another war from breaking out. They're open to assassination jobs when needed, but mostly prefer nonlethal results. Targets both cough up more info while alive, and misguided idiots can have their courses corrected if caught in time.

If they fuck, the story would deflate completely since a big part of the tension and "conflicts" comes from the "will they won't they" stick. Which sucks since I want to see Yor getting railed by Loid

Neither country's top brass or secret services actually want a war

>Which sucks since I want to see Yor getting railed by Loid
Loid is not the active partner in their coupling

Didn't he fuck like a million chicks before for his missions? Loid is literally a slut