What am I in for

What am I in for

Attached: Untitled.jpg (640x640, 97.43K)

A life of disgust from the opposite sex.

Attached: tangerinebaby.gif (500x375, 477.17K)

Bestest girl ever

Disappointment.

mediocrity for 18 episodes then a complete trainwreck and some weird pro-natalist propaganda, read the manga instead it's much better

pure unadulterated kino

Don't fucking do it. Save yourself

Attached: 1650940905956.png (803x982, 311.63K)

Ayy lmaos and reincarnation. Dont bother yourself with it.

She turns into a giant spaceship (spoilers)

A different way that japanese politician found to tell you to have children.

more like the studio found out how to have that story of theirs get funded so it doesn't look like shit for the majority of the series

Anime.

Garbage.

Manga has nipples

The CUTEST fucking DORKIEST SMILE in the UNIVERSE.

Attached: 07a5231e3be091dee699f0c44c42afa63a9c89282cdc8d07581e87f70b39659b.png (1920x1080, 1021.7K)

You're in for Studio Trigger running out of ideas after making Kill La Kill. It's them blatantly copying Shin Seiki Evangelion and calling it a day.

>manga is better
>being a self-inserter

It pretty much cut all of the the impressive character buildinig and replaced it with romance wish fulfillment

I can't believe they cut that iconic scene where Z.T. rode with Mituru instead because Hiro wa being hypocrite and sanctimonious and got hit by it because self-inserters want to be self-sacrificing without having to actually sacrifice.

I simply cannot imagine this show being enjoyable if you weren't watching it weekly, the only good parts were watching the shitfest unfold, other than that its a pre mid show which fumbles the bag towards the end.

It wasn't Trigger. They only animated the action scenes and suggested things on the side.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (937x534, 62.6K)

Majority of it was Cloverworks then? Sorry for the misinformation.

character for normalfaggots

Shit. Only good thing about the anime is zero two's sexy design. There was SLIGHT entertainment watching this with Yea Forums and the memes until I and many others realized what utter crap it was and that it wasn't going to get any better and dropped it.

Watch until episode 15, then switch to the manga for the rest of the story. Trust me, you'll be a lot happier that way.
Episodes 13 and 15 are the best. Also, it is a good idea to rewatch the series after episode 15 or at least after you finish it. There is a LOT of parallelism in the early episodes you don't realize about until later.
Check out the Mato 4koma strips as well. They're a lot of fun.

Attached: Mato 6 Dancing with the Onis.jpg (764x1200, 365.08K)

Abe propaganda

>cut out all of the impressive character building
nigga did we read the same manga??? just one example they handled the 9s soooo much better, 9alpha becomes like an actually character rather than just some douche who does a complete 180 sacrifices himself

The desire to breed dino girls.

A good show which turns to complete shit in the later episodes.

How was it good in any point?

because it was like evangelion but less gay

Unsubtle sex metaphors

The greatest anime of the late 2010s

Please don't insult Evangelion like that ever again. This shit is NOTHING like evangelion expect that both have big robots and plugsuits.

Complete trash

>Shin Seiki Evangelion
Do you call Ghost in the Shell "Kōkaku Kidōtai" too?

lol they got way more in common than that
not trying to knock eva tho i love that show, not its fault it got ripped off

Trigger is a animation studio user, a business. Studios cannot come up with plots or direct a show, people do that. In this case both roles were handled by this fat fuck named Atsushi Nishigori.

Learn how anime is made, stop spouting bullshit you know nothing about.

Attached: 1534209436597.jpg (1431x1898, 158.12K)

I've tried to scour this show out of my memory so maybe I'm forgetting something but what exactly is common between franxx and Eva aside from teenagers in robots?

Extremely realistic training simulations.

Attached: Realistic training cockpits are an important factor of success.jpg (1280x720, 91.49K)

what the fuck
is that an ass?

Over 20 lbs of it.

That was indeed the only part that was better.
They also cut Franxx backstory, which was quite interesting, and the Klaxos were simply evil now rather than the “princess” being given a more detailed backstory.

>Mituru's backstory on why he hated Hiro was mostly cut and reduced
>FATosi's netorare was significantly softened
>Z.T. never rode with Mituru
>No Franxx backstory
>No Klaxohime backstory
>No backstory for Hati and Nana
>No moving pregnancy and memory erase part

They threw away the garbage ending and replaced it with a so-so ending though.

Yeah. I try to use the Japanese titles when I know them and I tend to learn the Japanese titles of shows I like.

How do the pistills even train.

Presumably with old men.

Noted, user. I'll make sure to not be an idiot next time.

the inside of the plantations look like the entrance to NERV HQ
the entire backstory to how the franxx were created is the same as how the evas got made complete with the main scientist guy's wife getting killed in a franxx experiment gone wrong
there's probably more examples but that's all i can remember off the top of my head

considering the franxx backstroy was when the anime took a nosedive i'm kinda glad they didn't address it

Well I guess if you are consistent. Personally, it just feels show-offy to me if there's a fully accepted translated title. Along the same lines of writing a character's full name out in Japanese order of Surname Given Name when most people would just use one name for the character.

tell me the giant-wife-robot shit at the end doesn't exists in it an I may even read it

it's doesn't, and it's uncensored too, go nuts

God tier opening

Ichigo's domme.

I love 02 so much it's unreal.

Attached: c44889b192d9fe4bf45e9b3fdb79ec7a.png (1542x1091, 1.94M)

I understand why it might feel show-offy but in my case, I like to think that I honor the Japanese work by using its Japanese title.

Lots of fun until it falls on its face. One of the better examples of a show having no idea how to end.

Fair enough

If you see fags shitting on this show just remember that 50% of this board are trannies

based
im so proud Yea Forums was able to become the little girl

A shit show

If you see flags defending on this show just remember that 50% of this board are illiterates who have no concept of what is good writing.

Something profoundly beautiful until they fuck it up, I miss the threads from back then though

stop at episode 15

Attached: 1560372431072.jpg (1920x1080, 288.34K)

you missed out nigga, when this show was airing, that's the most fun I've had on this board.