Why the heck is this show getting such unwarranted hate? It's great!

Why the heck is this show getting such unwarranted hate? It's great!
Everytime I post anything related to it in this site some user come in to seethe

Attached: [SubsPlease] Spy x Family - 02 (720p) [30F48507].mkv_snapshot_24.04_[2022.04.18_16.42.18].jpg (1280x720, 112.99K)

>heck
>seethe
>scared of full stops
Die, tourist.

It has a 9 on MAL so it must be reddit

Popular=bad
Get used to it

Because it is a snoozefest

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 164.07K)

Guess what, everyone liked when there were only manga threads. Anime adaptations turn fans into hipsters and they move on to other things.

It's boring, and I say that as an isekai watcher

Your image is probably a great example of why.
I think a combination of slapstick + exaggerated faces + popularity makes something "toxic" to Yea Forums, and this has all three. Kaguya and Konosuba are two other examples that come to mind.
It sucks not having a good thread to enjoy the show with these assholes, but whatever, I'll just watch it on my own.

Because you're a Twitterfag and should go back to where you came from

Haven't watched it but it screams FotM.

Everyone already decided it was AOTY before the first fucking episode aired which really annoyed me. I'm waiting to see how people feel about it after it actually finishes lest we end up in an Ousama Ranking completely falling apart in the last two episodes scenario

This.

this and also
>"!!!!!!!11111!!!!"

>most popular anime of the season
What else did you expect on the contrarian website?

We don't take kindly to popular things around here.

Attached: 113827.png (196x233, 57.11K)

Have you ever been on Yea Forums at all? Im well aware the day sakamoto days gets an anime it WILL get hated hard but ill still remember the comfy manga threads, its just the way these fags have fun i guess

stop spamming the board with your shitty threads

I realized in generating my own memes that the decline of Yea Forums is simply the result of clout chasing social media making the user feel better because of validation.
At the same time my want for general anonymity in web browsing means that If I post something on Yea Forums I don't want it to be directly tie-able to a social media post by looking at how close they were posted.(Yeah I'm schitzo)
In all of this I need to alter my mindset to post things on Yea Forums first in order to make it a better place since I care about it more than regular social media. It's either that or give up a layer of anonymity which is no fun

Attached: 1650781706370Spy.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

No, fans still like It. The hipster shit Is for animeonlys

Fat fujos malding that they didin't make spy's wife a landwhale

Yeah, I'm sure that the Twitter literallywho with two followers you're stalking Is making quite the fuzz about it

t.angry landwhale

shitxfagy suck my penis.

All of the characters are likeable. Loid is a silver-tongued single father spy. The focus of the story. Yor is an autistic gorilla that remains very endearing and sweet despite her complexes.

And Anya is one of the best kid characters I've seen in a long, long time. She actually behaves like a sweet-natured child.

Attached: 1477318024004.png (225x225, 4.85K)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

I just ask that the anime never adds extra scenes ever again, it's too noticeable the difference in how the anime sees the characters and how Axeman handles them.

Normies and SJWs spend so much time in outrage and complaining that a "fun" show confuses and scares them

Normies love the anime lol, it's the normiebait of the season

>but it screams FotM.
So like literally every anime that isn't a massively popular and long running battle shonen?

>why is a popular show getting hate in contrarian central

>Normies
Call them normalfags or go back

>fags
We don't use that word around here, brother

is normalnigger more appropriate to you? stop trying so hard to fit in

Stop spamming threads

I see, you're newfag here

Fuck off, fag
Try harder to fit in, redditor

Ok normalnigger clearly wasn't enough, I will try using normalfagniggerreddittwittertranny, is this enough? should I put in gaiafag too?

kwawawotb (kek what a worked anime watching obese tranny bitch)

>every retard rating this a 11/10
>whole internet hyping that shit up
>tons of fan threads on Yea Forums on any given time
>50 or so people don't like it
>AWAAAAAAAH WHY IS THIS SHOW SO HATED WHY ISN''T HUMANITY A HIVEMIND
Fans of this shit are as dumb as the show

This board is for the discussion of anime, not the discussion of what some random retards are saying about anime.

>Why the heck is this show getting such unwarranted hate? It's great!
Stop arguing with CTE patients. These people don't understand that its SoL, not a (bi)shōnen.

Attached: i want to quit.jpg (900x900, 163.45K)

SJW don't care about anime and most twitter trannies love this shit, look at the amount of retweets every shitty fanart of this is getting.
Also, >normies
Go back to facecuck.

MC is literally a generic twink bishounen wishfulfillment the way landwhales want them

Posts like this are always funny because they show how some people live in their world, a reality they built in their head with no basis in reality.

Yor's back.

Attached: 1639062559522.jpg (1200x1500, 544.47K)

>manga flopping
>anime flopping
>cgi everywhere
>people are already starting to turn on spyxfamily
>Yea Forums hates it and its fans
NO NO NO NO NOOO AAAHHHHHH

Attached: FIrCxP7WQAInKkD.jpg (1879x1080, 123.36K)

my thoughts exactly but it doesnt stop me from liking it

normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie

It's a stylish show to hide the fact that it has no substance

It's what social media does to brains. People hang out in some discords or social media bubbles and believe all the shit some people link. Everybody wants to be superspecial so there will be some that link troll posts from twitter or tiktok where someone pretends to get outraged about this series and then they spread it and legit believe they were some little chosen minority of people loving the show while the rest of humanity was seething about it when this shit was actually among the top three of the best selling manga for ages.
It's like those endless shounen idiots complaining that not everybody liked their shit like Yaibafags whining about their shit being hated when you can barely even mention any flaws without triggering three idiots that will jump at you and call you a troll or moeshitter.

>MC is literally a generic twink bishounen wishfulfillment the way landwhales want them
Anya is the main character, firstly. Loid is a deuteragonist. This is why Anya becomes the focus once she gets into the school.
>but muh screen time
It's obvious that she's the main character, and part of that is the fact that the audience sees the situation from her perspective. Every so often, Loid/Yor get the focus, but these are typically side arcs. Anya is the one driving the plot forward.

Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de has the better romance but barely anybody cares about it because it's not high budget.

Attached: 241941.jpg (1280x720, 123.52K)

>Spy threads are going to get as bad as Chainsoyman threads
It's over

That makes it worse because the show is pretty aggressively trying to force you to consider her cute instead of giving her an interesting personality. If you don't find her cute there is literally nothing the show has to offer. I thought it would deal with spy stuff and the guy at some point but I dropped it in episode 2.

Go back.

It's cool to hate popular shows.

Attached: 1650815708275.png (323x241, 134.22K)

The manga was so boring whenever I read it years ago and I can't imagine the anime is any better

I hope it replaces the "overrated shit" threads for Monster and Odd Taxi because I actually liked these anime.

Because they're incels who never touched grass.

series is garbage

>Reddit x Family
The show is fun but its fans are the scum of the earth and should be impaled to death.

>incel
>touch grass
>>/twitter/
Also you are a fucking woman. Probably they/them.

>Normies
>Each fanart has at least 100k likes
user...

>its fans are the scum of the earth
why? what have they done?

Yea Forums loves the manga but they get cranky once any series get an anime and they now have to share their toys with normies

t. person who wants to sexualize Anya.

Am I a woman now? Is that the new version of the insult?

Trannies, niggers, kikes and other subhumans hate cute things.

Anya is NOT the main character. She gets more focus then Yor but Loid is the main guy. Its why he is first in the volume covers and why its SPYxfamily.

>touch grass
I bet you eat grass.

Because the animation is dissapointing and they changed the tone from comedy to wholesome fluff. I also think Anya is being slightly changed into being more generic cute character

Twitter speech so yes.
Also, yes. You will never be a man.
Trannies are ALL about cute things this is why they LARP girls in the first place.

obvios bait is obvious.
apparently fucking not

That post is for sure, but considering that 90% of nu/a/ uses "normie" now, watches dubs and doesn't discuss anime with fansubs means that most here are newfags from discord and other places so I don't blame anons for thinking this was a serious post.

mooooooooooo

Isn't it a WSJ title? There's your answer, shounenshitters are mad because it got animated instead of their favorite shounen of the month.