Tiger & Bunny

Let's discuss Tiger & Bunny.

Attached: FRGgndWagAAKo0F.jpg (2048x1342, 528.92K)

Oh nice, I wanted to share some of my thoughts. So far season two got better writting than the Godawful second cour of season 1, which is nice. I look forward to see if they'll aknowledge the fact that the idol lil' shit gave a lethal wound to the gay twink by accident. Also, it seems Blue Rose grew out of her Tiger crush, probably because the producers deemed it too problematic even though she's no longer a minor. Dragon's kid new haircut is a fucking sin, she was perfect before.

She pretty clearly still has a crush though it doesn't seem as intense as before.

What do you wanna discuss, can you at fucking least tell us so we can start something.

How traumatized do you think she is?

Attached: Magical Cat.jpg (319x450, 16.31K)

Stepmom Bunny is cute

Attached: FQUbX4paUAAKtrE.png (1800x1024, 66.7K)

My new favorite ship.

Attached: coach L4d2.jpg (320x233, 13.09K)

It's complete shit now. Happens a lot with forced seconds seasons. End of story.

They should've killed one of the heroes to set tension It should've been rock bison

It felt similiar to the first cour of s1 to me, a bit worse for sure though but I wouldn't call it a bad season so far.

She’s a natural at it. If anything she should be more bloodthirsty after getting knocked around and finally doing some knocking back.

Nah, she'll pussy out.

Does Scarf-chan appear after 1st episode of S2?

Attached: completescarftan.jpg (1278x3971, 1.07M)

Penis in Thomas.

11 years later, some anons still can't wrap up their head around the fact that Blue Rose's crush was supposed to be a joke. 11 fucking years.

I never spotted her in any other episode.

Fish panda lady has replaced her

>a joke
It was a one-sided crush. Thankfully Tiger was too dense to ever notice anything.

Very but she’s still keep going strong with the hero business due to her own not friends being heroes and her mother pushing her into it.

I miss the jumpsuit

I want to fuck Tiger

Name

Built for Ryona

>Used goods

Go water your plants Bunny

Were going to have a nightmare/ptsd episode regarding in the second half. She may even stop trying to be a hero momentarily.

Nah, too predictable.

What about the other new hero’s? Thoughts?

She’s gonna end up with best boy.

Attached: 3EB42F8A-AFAD-4701-AA1C-8A40F9B2A6EC.jpg (600x410, 82.3K)

Post pics from the good old days

Attached: Weeagami.png (513x551, 135.93K)

Attached: Weeagami2.png (555x469, 118.78K)

Attached: weeagami3.png (709x351, 137.47K)

Attached: weeagami4.png (680x631, 227.95K)

Attached: weeagami5.png (798x615, 194.61K)

Attached: weeagami6.png (601x611, 209.41K)

Attached: weeagami7.png (831x508, 300.96K)

Attached: weeagami8.png (696x650, 296.04K)

Attached: weeagami9.png (956x681, 504.72K)

Attached: weeagami10.png (552x874, 266.15K)

It was never a joke. It was part of her personal growth.

Attached: weeagami11.png (1015x583, 491.37K)

Attached: weeagami12.png (640x757, 279.38K)

Attached: weeagami13.png (597x407, 159.62K)

So the blue rose episode but with less singing and more crying for mommy

I don’t really care for HIT or Mr Black

Thought that was Wild Tiger fan for a second.

They were a bit half assed, it felt like they were halfway through their character arcs but were acting like they're completed them in the hospital scene at the end.

HIT is like a Great Value Bunny with a similar, but less interesting, backstory. The main thing that was interesting about Bunny was the deal with his memory.

Based and true.

Attached: 1650373819572.jpg (1000x710, 163.14K)

HIT taps into my weakness for tragic backstory angsty assholes so he's fine. He also uses his powers very well (besides ep 8) so I like him.

Subaru annoyed the hell out of me from ep 1 but maybe by ep 14 he'll actually stick the landing on his development. The fact he almost blew Origami's cover still makes me annoyed

I liked it when Thomas’s arm snapped like a twig.

Someone pointed out that maybe the writers don't want us to like the newboys yet and intentionally stretched their growth out. I hope they're right.

Need them to keep the violence at this level for the second half. Call me whatever but the violence of the last fight felt more weighty than Jake to me

Out of the new team ups who's your favorite and why?

For me it's Ryan and Karina but FireSky is a close second. I like that none of the pairs were what we could have expected.

How angsty will Ryan get due to the villain NEXT being the same one that fucked him?

What was the point of making Agnes thicker?

>probably because the producers deemed it too problematic
Yeah, too problematic for their fujo fanbase.

I like the rookie duo, they're cute and have guts.

Bunny is Tiger future son in law.

I hope he cries.