That is all for today

Attached: 19.jpg (1067x1600, 298K)

Bonus page

Attached: 20.jpg (1067x1600, 307.32K)

TRACEtarobros...

toes

Why does nobody care about this manga

Self-important twat

Ch 4 and 5 are fairly dull, all things considered. The ridiculousness comes later.

>literally tracing
Now that's just embarrassing.

I'm warming up to the girl.

Sadly, it's boring.

well duh, though I'm glad he didn't resort to tracing (or maybe not, since i expect a dumpster fire)

At least he admits it's soulless.

There are many reasons why it got axed

He can't even trace the fucking manga? What the fuck

BUT WHY IS WHITE KNIGHT GOOD? IS IT BECAUSE IT'S UNTRACABLE?

Those two sure fight a lot.

then they fuck and get married at the end of the story

how bad are you at art that you can't even trace right?

He obviously didn't have the technology to trace it.

For a manga about manga creation, there is barely any explanation or technical analysis.
Bakuman shits all over this story.

It's amazing because... it just is!

Almost all of technical details about manga-making process already explained in other manga like Bakuman.
It's not like the author will bring something new if he write more about all the technical stuff.

I think they want to do something like Rin by Harold Sakuishi rather than Bakuman. it's a story about mangaka but with a mystery twist to it.

Attached: rin-manga-fi.jpg (970x687, 87.77K)

people replying to this post saying "wtf how can you fail at tracing" have no idea about fucking anything lol

MC's getting in on that Earthchild level wank

That's the problem, if it doesn't do the technical aspects of manga industry then what else is there in the story? TPGW just doesn't seem to know what it want to be. It drama isn't good, it's mystery isn't compelling, it's characters are shallow and rarely interact with each other,... The technical aspects is the only thing left. An example of this kind of series that have been done better is PPPPPP, the manga doesn't dwell too much in music theory but rather using music as background for the story and the drama.

In a hindsight, this was pretty much doomed from the beginning.
It doesn't have anywhere to go after the first chapter.
The premise might work in one-off novel, but not in long serialization magazine like Jump.

Then what is the point of the story?

It's pointless. That's why it didn't even reach chapter 19.

It could work as a monthly manga.

Im glad this shit manga failed

Make it monthly wouldn't address the main problem is that the author has no plan about what his series direction. How can you write a story if you don't even know the story reason for existence?

I mean the premise can work as a monthly manga but not that tpgw as it is. I was thinking about Rin when I made that comment.

I feel like the message was to explore the origin of the "l'inspiration" phenomenae, like what is it that constitues art as a unique entity.
Is it about copying? Is it about being original?
This manga kind of sends the moralr that you gotta be original but the ending is the mangaka just mechanically copying stuff so the morale contradicts the story ending.
The Jump editors were too cruel on these guys, we needed more chapters.

I didn't read Rin but you can only put so much focus on a story about manga without going more into detail about manga.

Imagine hiring this hack and you get to see him have a mental breakdown and tear up his manuscripts every week. They should've added a scene of the Jump editors calling him a schizo or something.

>schizo
I don't speak Japanese but I'm pretty sure that sort of slang, or coarse speech in general does not translate well into Japanese from what I have seen. It's a polite culture.

It's "menhera" in Nip slang.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Time Paradox Ghostwriter. The writing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the ideas will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Teppei's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these concepts, to realise that they're not just interesting- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Time Paradox Ghostwriter truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Teppei's existential catchphrase "I'm the Only One Who Can Draw It," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kenji Ichima's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Time Paradox Ghostwriter tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Is he supposed to be admirable?
You stole her story and profit from it. At least don't pretend you are doing something virtuous.

>the ending is the mangaka just mechanically copying stuff so the morale contradicts the story ending
that's literally not what happens lol

>Oh woe is me, I cheated my way into a job and now I'm stressed about it
>Everyone is loving and trusting, it's awful!
>I ask for advice and the the mangaka I stole from keeps telling me "just b urself"