Ragna Crimson CH54 is out!

Attached: EUvEfEG.jpg (1337x1920, 350.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cubari.moe/read/imgur/6dwXxAj/1/1
mangadex.org/chapter/5f31ea9e-7766-4b7c-b30d-dbbd56e2ff77/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cubari.moe/read/imgur/6dwXxAj/1/1

raped crimson is best crimson

>voltekamui dead
>artemisia probably dead
Can't wait for Artemisia to turn back time on the world, revive everyone including the princess, and get killed again.

>childhood acquaintances
So maybe artemisia dragonized them because she legitimately liked her subordinates

So Starlia's sword broke, huh? Looks like Ragna will need a new weapon after this fight if he wants to face the other Kings.

Voltekamui's looked pretty intact.

King of claws will make him one. Pretty sure she should be a reaper fangirl.

why did this fucking arc last like 3 years

Kamui is dying after this exchange, this confrontation has already been going for too long and he just got his own flashback, whatever happen after he's not making it.

Kamui's death/his final clash felt kinda anticlimactic

Chapter 54: Light

Summarized Kamui vs Ragna, parts with ???? unsure.
Wish I had a dump to reply to, but oh well:

Ragna:
>Come, bear witness to my Anti-Dragon King Art.

Kamui:
>The only blow with a speed that was faster last time (???).
>Afterwards the body is wrecked, making fighting impossible.
>A single attack using everything, a self-destructive technique.
Dragonification
>Dragon's power, Demonic Blade's power, victory is in my grasp!
>The sun rises from the east and sets in the west, that is .

Ragna:
>What is Absolute? To hunt dragons with .
>Using Dragon Hunting Flash as a base (????), I kept searching.
>Characteristics of silver aura compressed, then unleashed instantly.

Sound - Lightning - An instant -- Light --

Gilzea:
>Absolute death, certain kill. Even my esteemed self would die (????).
>And the opponent is...the pitiful Lightning Genius.
>As one who relies on speed to suppress his enemies (????).
>From beginning to end, speed was the reason for his defeat.

Kamui:
>Last time (????) speed, but consecutive strikes!?!

Attached: Kamui.jpg (2048x1464, 708.14K)

Chapter 51-53 got translated too:
mangadex.org/chapter/5f31ea9e-7766-4b7c-b30d-dbbd56e2ff77/1

Attached: CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.jpg (1782x1280, 1.42M)

Finally Bitchtemisia dies a pathetic death. Gosh, that bitch really was pathetic to the end, wasn't she? Even her flashback was pathetic. Her entire existence amounted to nothing, she should have died as a battery to heal the bald guy, that would have been a better use for her. Pathetic, stupid bitch. Die, die, die.

Damn, Slime really is a bro. Even though he's literally crumbling himself, he still hesitates to eat the dragon loli.

Interesting how the chapter ended on dragon loli crying over the dead bodies of her comrades. I suppose she's going to be important from now on.

What do y'all think of Ragna's Anti-Dragon King Arts? Pretty anticlimactic, was expecting some earth-obliterating shit to pulverize Kamui...

Attached: RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - 38.jpg (2674x1920, 809.67K)

damn that looks cheap

Kek you really love the winged dragon king eh?

The real MVP of this chapter was none other than Dragon cunnyfu with the clutch!! Good thing slime-sempai was there to heal her and not Crimson-sama.. that Whoremisia was about to bust her time reversal again and she got fucked hard

Attached: RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - 48-49.jpg (2674x1920, 1.87M)

He devoured the best cunny.. slime senpai is based and cultured.. also I assume only Dragon Loli survived in the end in all the Silver Corps... Zamn buds are truly the miracle of the universe ain't they? She might be an ally with the next arc/s... So now we got Leonica and Dragon Loli for Ragna Crimson team I assume. Ragna truly is a lucky man

Attached: RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - 53-54.jpg (2674x1920, 2.01M)

It's not meant to do anything other than kill the dragon fucks. If it obliterated the surroundings too hard it risks killing others. Plus simply is often the strongest, it's just an extremely concentrated strike.

I want to see this stupid bitch beg for her life or pathetically try to cling to it, since her whole deal seems to be fear of death, or futility in her actions

Will Gilzea try get closer to Ragna next chap? She seems to observe from far away, also she seems the type to seek stronger opponents ... Ragna won't be standing up anytime sooner cuz he milked the Silver Comet aura & got destroyed .

What i think might happen is Gilzea shows up in the site.. she doesn't kill dragon loli but her mere presence and bloodlust makes her prostrate. She is the
Epitome of Death just as she dubbed to Kamui. I think Gilzea will be the one to finish off Arthemesia as she writhes in pain... Telling that the Winged Family were the weakest or something along those lines, ironically even if they have the most abundant members in all the familia. Gilzea will either try to finish off Ragna or kidnap him but Crimson or Leonica will interrupt

Attached: RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - 39.jpg (1337x1920, 257.16K)

That was probably his ghost, spirit whatever. The same with Nebulim showing himself to the old dragon after dying.

I want to marry and reproduce with the half dragon loli.

>and not Crimson-sama..
Crimson actually made the real play. Artemesia had successfully frozen time and even isolated Ragna for as much good as it would have done him with his broken body. By giving the dragon twin her hand as well as the gun it allowed the twin to be able to move because she assimilated Crimson's privilege just like Ragna had from Artemesia.

He just spawned his Heaven Divider claw sword in his palm, but he bit the dust in that exchange, sure his sword is intact but he's pretty much ashes already

Attached: RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - 43-44.jpg (2674x1920, 2.19M)

Oh i thought Slime healed her? Now that i think about it Crimson's hand is all dried up, maybe her hand also has healing properties bc of the immortality elements of his

Attached: RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - 52.jpg (1337x1920, 169.52K)

I kept forgetting she's a hapa breed dragon loli, didn't ragna was about to finish those twins the first time they met them bc of their dragon blood?

Yes God Fuck Kamui, artemisia and all the Dragoniggers clans. I'm ok with the half dragon Loli killing artemisia before she turns back time, that probably would have saved some more knights including the princess if she turned back in time but now the bitch is finally dead, she didn't let their sacrifice to be in vain.

> still believing Starlia can be saved
user, I...
God I love this page, feels like Crimson's flesh can heal up people? I don't know.

KAMUIBROS?!?!?!

Kamuibros... Artemesia was a MAP shotacon and only took interest of us bc of our ochinchin...

Attached: RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - 27.jpg (1337x1920, 235.02K)

It's not because Crimson has healing properties, it's because the girl is half-dragon. If I remember correctly, the guy with dragon arm could also suck up energy.

yeah this is it probably, i remember both twins eating dragon meat to recover from wounds and reattach lost limbs

She was making her way to thunder cock from super far away, and he himself instantly zipped to her location, doesn't mean she herself is ultra fucking fast, or maybe she takes her time reaching her targets.

God Kid Kamui looks so cute, even with his destructive tendencies.
Oh right, I was about to say that the girl is part dragon so it's something special.

So he was just a psychopath from a young age?

Was Kamui the one who pushed her to care about herself as an individual instead of merely working as the cog in the machine for the cult? She was already scared of her death just being forgotten as a part of the system.

So can we all agree that Dragons did nothing wrong

no.

>Gilzea: Absolute death, certain kill. Even my esteemed self would die (????).
So gilzea will get pulverized if she received Ragna's Anti-dragon king arts Dragon hunting twin flash? Didn't she have an absolute counter or the king crimson that lands everytime someone slashed her?

why is he a shota?

Artemesia was just waiting for that sweet tween bussy of shotaKamui.. Kamui would've won her heart but Nephilim came along being such a vulnerable and submissive twink that Artemesia really love

Attached: RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - 3.jpg (1337x1920, 231.85K)

>Barrier!
>Nu-uh! My super ultra absolute death certain kill goes through any barrier!
It's like that probably.

Wtf Anime confirmed?

Attached: Ragna Crimson - Chapter 53 - 4.jpg (1114x1600, 292.02K)

It's a flashback user, back when Kamui still a human, the first time they met he infiltrated the sun cult base and met artemesia.

So kamui got thunderclap quirk since he was born already?

Attached: RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - RagnaCrimson Chapter 54 - 21.jpg (1337x1920, 286.87K)

More like, blame the Dragon God. Or whatever created the dragons.
We did see that before they turned into dragons they were just normal humans with dreams and ambitions.

yeah that was the thing that confused me
Crimson said Kamui was a normal human that killed one of the Claw Apprentices
I guess having lighting is "normal" for a human

Ortho-zora's story made me sad for him

You have sun cultists that controls time and clone themselves, a manlet that becomes a sun god incarnate, whatever the fuck Fuu is. Doing a little zippy zap is not that out of the realm of imagination

And Kamui was a lot more older at that time, well that's what i think, he killed the wielder of the heaven divider claw back when he's human, and then he got Dragonified by Artemesia bc he's an ultrasimp lvl 3 tier, and then he went to hunt down Gilzea? Otherwise did it get retconned

fuck you stupid fucking small weak dragon of shit, fuck you and fuck you whore and you little cuck. good riddance, try to get another stupid retarded asspull out your pathetic worthless piece of trash

so how far do you guys think the anime will go?
its definitely going to be 12 episodes

I think that might be the case
he probably heard about Artemis becoming a dragon or something after he killed the apprentice and looked/stumbled upon her
became a dragon and met Gilzea

This was ok at the start but then it went from 1 to dbz levels of stupid fights and I can't figure out what is either going on or even caring about who lives an dies as they have enough background for a description for appearances.

Attached: 1348180954620.png (550x424, 224.78K)

pathetic loser and also cheater, fuck him

Attached: fuckyou.png (1337x1920, 1.03M)

>its definitely going to be 12 episodes
after ragna fights artemisia for the first time and he and crimson cross the portal to the silverware army fortress.
if the anime was a 23 or 24 episodes long we could have had the whole winged family arc adapted

Kek calm down a little bit user that Kamuicuck already got turned to ashes, Slutmesia ate the bullet through her heart and is weeping. But i know where you're coming from this arc has been going on & dragged on for what feels like eternity, it's good we're moving on to the next stage, but it'll be rehabilitation or soul-searching arc first with the tragedy that unfolded

Is Carla the ultimate rape machine?
>threesome, foursome, up to infinitysome is a possibility
>has theoretically infinite supply of energy
>could rape somebody by literally raping them to death
>could then reverse time and repeat
>because there is infinite of her, she can always rape
>can probably pull out a younger/older version of herself for some age kink play

Just have fun, literally. How can you read chapter 53 and think about sense anymore?

Ufotable needs to animate it, ragna vs kamui needs justice.
>Inb4 its mapa

That's prolly what's going to happen

Too bad the sun cult drained all their energy to buff and support the Silver Corps... Carla clones were also robotic and seems artificial so you can change their sensitivity settings.. only artemesia got sentient and denied to become a cumdump whore for life

man there is no way the anime will have good fights

I mean he doesn't actually need one, do people forget Ragna only had Crimson as help for at least the majority of kings so he doesn't actually need anyone else in this timeline either.

>kill all the kings
>gets everyone killed
>Loli is still ok
bless Ragna for his love of Cunny
when the fuck are we going to see Leo again anyway?

Leonica is getting manipulated and groomed by that one guy who bullied Ragna back then.. iirc he has a crush on Leon, Leo will surely either join Ragna Crimson party or she succumbs for power and become a wielder of the Claw or Fang of Gilzea