One Piece

>don't punch harder, punch BIGGER!
so how does Kaido survive this one

onepiecechapters.com/chapters/2194/one-piece-chapter-1047

Attached: island buster.png (2180x1600, 2.45M)

pffft this is becoming more and more pathetic with each new chapter.

why you don't drop it then

Kaido is fast enough to dodge lightning but he is just going to take this punch to the face isn’t he?

Luffy is holding onto him. He can't get away. He spent the entire chapter telling Luffy to let him go, Kizaru

Oh no! Luffy's tiny rubber arm is holding Kaido! Kaido definitely can't slash it or get away from it!

Jesus I want this shit to end already

Yeah!! If only Kaido had tried that!!!!!

Attached: dumb speedreading moron.png (1110x1600, 1019.7K)

Saw the one piece red trailer
Dunno seems to have a low budget. Looks like a tv film rather than a theatrical release

He didn't aim at the arm he aimed at Luffy's body for no reason because he'd actually succeed if he hit the arm.

Are you being retarded on purpose or...?

Attached: dumb speedreading moron.png (1110x1600, 1.02M)

Yeah user he's totally going to cut Luffy's arm with a fucking metal pipe. Luffy was dodging the wind sickles because instead of just aiming at the arm where it's grabbing him he gave Luffy the chance to dodge by firing them farther.

Sure buddy one of the strongest villains in the series can't even rip off someone else's hand

You're fucking trolling.
For starters, luffy didn't dodge the fucking sickles, he's literally taking the damange in the fucking panel.
Secondly, you're pretending like Kaido is randomly some weak shitter.

Yea bro, it's almost like a Gear 5 Yonkou-candidate is pretty strong or something

Holy shit you niggers are so damn transparent
You say something really fucking stupid like that had you spent 2 fucking seconds reading you never would have said, then proceed to waste 10 minutes rationalizing your dumbshit take

>Looks like a tv film
Yes please.

He doesn’t and it makes sense how unbelievable Kaido fell to Luffy. You think pirates that didn’t witness this fight are going to believe Luffy punches Kaido with a fist so big it destroyed Onigashima as well. Oda is making the fight over the top because this will be a legend passed down in time about the Pirate King

>For starters, luffy didn't dodge the fucking sickles,
Not fully but he's making sure they don't sever his arm which he wouldn't be able to do if Kaido just fired them where he couldn't see them coming like down by his neck where he's being grabbed.

Are you braindamaged or can you not read a single fucking panel

>momonosuke cries
>fodder and civilians ramble on
>usopp screams and runs around
>oroachi makes his way back from certain death
>luffy prepares a big attack for kaido
How many times has this happened now?

Attached: images (28).jpg (500x375, 30.67K)

I don't see Luffys arms being severed, do you? Do you understand why they aren't being severed?

>Do you understand why they aren't being severed?
Because he's a haki user that's currently in an awakened state that has enhanced his staminda and endurance ten-fold? The same form that's allowed him to tank hit after hit that would have easily crushed or killed him before?
Because I actually have reading comprehension?

>so how does Kaido survive this one
No one dies in OP.

I'm thinking this KOs Kaido

You know what the fun part will be?
All the time we're wasting could have been used in a Kaido's flashback.
Imagine if he ends up without one.

Shitposting about OP is way better than reading it.

Fuck off it's necessary
Kaido is about to get defeated so this shit is needed
Everyone who thinks Kaido won't last 1-2 chapters at most is a powerlevelspic not paying attention to pacing

Attached: 1638574100756.png (300x278, 177.04K)

>citizens of dressrosa, only 1 more minute until Lucy has his haki back!

Not sure its a bait or a retard

Epic chapter, I can sleep peacefully tonight.

>"How will you deal with the second one Kaido?"

Why didn't Kaido just cut Luffy's arm?

Attached: 1562246993877.png (500x375, 250.76K)

I would bet my mother on how this attack will flop, luffy loses from exaustion, everything goes to shit, somebody important dies and dark piece returns. That's why Goda made this fight so silly, he wanted to give one last dose of gag piece before going full egde. Go D. a will go so dark we will wish for Toon piece for real. MARK MY WORDS, we will unironically see GEAR REVERSE LUFFY NEGRO in the future.

Attached: luffy gear 5 spic edition.jpg (720x393, 32.14K)

Momo wakes up moves onigashima in time
Luffy punches kaido
Kaido awakens hits luffy with the last move names
Luffy hits that bitch to the sky
Kaido falls bouncing up and down
Luffy racquet balls him bouncing him till he dies
Zoro comes from nowhere and beheads kaido
Yamato joins
That’ll be 9.99 plus tip

you forgot to add that zoro will have his left eye open

someone should tell oda how lightning works

why didn't he bolo breath him and burn him alive too
it's almost like his cartoon form has ridiculous toughness like awakened zoan should

Incredible, we've actually achieved a state greater than just a nothing happens chapter, we've actually gone back thanks to Orochi recovering.

What?
The arm is right there for him to cut.
Why doesn't he just aim at the hand grabbing him and cuts it off?

Kaido uses his last budda attack. Immovable something and something.
Momo sees the lanterns and finally gets it after 3-4 pages.
More reaction piece and things we don't care about. (and no, no orochi because this would solve another plot point and he needs to milk it more).
Luffy starts his true ''final'' attack.
Chapter ends

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 16.76K)

step aside boys, gear 5 luffy is an island buster

Attached: C3B17F4D-A3E2-46EE-A96F-5D28D4EEA030.jpg (2176x1573, 1.98M)

Nta but it's because making OPfags come up with excuses to defend their shit series as they seethe gives me joy in life

>why didn't he bolo breath him and burn him alive too
he did it. Luffy has toon powers and ignored it.

Newest color spread confirms that Momo's joining. Yamatrannies on suicide watch.

1. Luffy can just move it around to dodge attacks, hitting an arm is a lot harder to hit than a main body that can't move
2. His awakened form has had him taking loads of hits that would have normally destroyed him, we have no way of knowing if it'd actually cut him, and the slices he sent at him hit him and didn't cut him fully either

Stop acting like Luffy hasn't had bullshit survivability since he's gone gear 5

Would actually be funny to see a compilation.

GAAANBAAAAREEEEEE

Attached: yamasupport.jpg (177x564, 58.71K)

Well big mom didn't get one so I'm inclined to believe that koido won't get one either. King was the most interesting of all their subordinates and even he only got a few panels

Luffy's arm got hit by Kaido though? Like what are you talking about?

>big mom didn't get one
umm, Kizaru?

Goodbye Kaido, you were a fuck awful villain.

She has to cheer her husband.

Big Mom got her flashback in WCI

with a spiked club that didn't cut through
sounds like evidence that cutting his arm off is improbably with his toughness

literally kaido was the most threatening
he defeated the mc several times in one arc

Attached: 1649600521995.jpg (7565x906, 1.08M)

Oh, you're just trolling. Got it.

Attached: 1562252206050.jpg (240x250, 7.35K)

I meant in terms of as a pirate, relation to rocks, etc. We just saw her as a demon child. Considering that one of the big reveals this arc was how they were part of rocks crew and how he was rogers biggest rival or whatever, we've seen nothing about him so far

I've given up on one piece at the time of whole cake and I never questioned it until now, but how does blowing air into your arm make your punch more powerful? Is Oda just working off of "Bigger = stronger"? Have they ever actually explained this power? I remember them giving a reason for Gear 2(like speeding up his blood flow or whatever), but not this.

Attached: wtf_gengar.jpg (480x480, 22.29K)

Because he is in OP and nobody dies, duh. He'll just start getting his 20-chapter long flashback and then get knocked out.

>Kaido is randomly some weak shitter.

He is yonkek, bow down to the admirals

>hitting an arm is a lot harder to hit than a main body that can't move
How? The arm is holding onto Kaido, if anything it's a much easier target

She got one. A actual good one.
Actually, outside of Yamato, I don't think we had actual bad flashbacks. Even the Oden one had some cool moments if you ignore the super wank.

>spiked weapons can't create puncture wounds
>i'm too retarded to take information presented and process the meaning behind it
Oda was telling you that Kaido couldn't separate Luffy's arm from him. He attacked him multiple times and Luffy toon'd his way through the damage.

Stop acting like Luffy is some weak nobody

Bigger mass

>DUDE JUST PUNCH BIGGER LMAO
no way oda is ending the arc on this note is he?

lmao you've yet to answer why Kaido didn't just cut Luffy's arm

I was presuming the upper part of the arm that's still bendable rubber. I suppose the nearby hand is obviously within arms reach, but even Kaido couldn't shake it off.

Sabaody = 24 chapters
Amazon Lily = 11 chapters
Impel Down = 25 chapters
Marineford = 31 chapters
Total= 91

Onigashima= 90 chapters as of 1047, has yet to end

Sunken cost

>hits him with something that can literally cut him
>twice
>neither cut him
>HURR WHY DIDN'T KAIDO BRING HIS KATANA WITH HIM TO SUPER CUT AN AWAKENED ZOAN
Here's your last (You) you moron

>Impel Down = 25 chapters

Attached: 1553728767078.jpg (381x330, 57.27K)

>marineford 31 chapters
>most of it just consisted of CLASH piece
sad for such a game changing event

Sunken cost fallacy. If it wasn't OP, i would have dropped thid shit as soon as the Sun God Nika shit happened

lmao I accept your concession if you wanna give up already

yeah my friend and i read and discussed through impel down in less than 2 hours before entering into marineford

it’s a shame because it was such a good arc. i remember how flabbergasted my friend was when he saw how short the reverie was

The Sunk Cost Fallacy describes our tendency to follow through on an endeavor if we have already invested time, effort, or money into it, whether or not the current costs outweigh the benefits.

Hamlet is joining.

I'm actually amazed that ID was so short.
It actually seems to have WAY more things than this raid that actually happened. From all the different lawyers of the prison, the meeting with Jinbe and baroque, Luffy's almost dying and the escape.
The raid had less stuff going on but is almost 4 times longer.

Why do you explain what it is ? We all know what it is since we are knees deep in it. One Piece is absolutly the worst shonen now that 1044 dropped.

No way those arcs were that short. That's crazy

Attached: op_tcb_1047_004.png (1106x1600, 742.45K)

*inhales*…

Attached: wb1.png (494x438, 213.5K)

ONE PIECE…

Attached: wb2.png (546x438, 200.55K)

>can’t read a picture book made for 5 year olds

Im legitimately so dead-eyed that we had 2 chapters where half of it was wasted on Hiyori getting revenge on Orochi by talking him to death while he burned in a fire that she didn't even set off, just to then see he pops out of it fine and is ready to kill her, and she just continues to stand there. What was her fucking plan

And in all the arcs i listed, you cared about all the characters and intrigue. Even Sabaody being 24 chapters is insane. I'm not even a Marineford fag, my favorite arcs are earlier ones but this is insane to me that Onigashima is this long and this shitty.

… IS ON BREAAAAAAAAAK!!!

Attached: wb3.png (504x438, 312.11K)

Layers not lawyer...fuck

IS FINALLY ENDING

Apologize to Oden, he wanted to leave Wano at all Costa just like us

Because that was before Bloat Piece
Now Oda scribbles 50 extra panels per chapter that serve no narrative purpose

True; actually that made me sad a little.
I knew that wano had a lot of padding in the raid but this is insane. Even counting the actual battles that we had it should not had lasted this long.

Why does sometimes Nico Robin looks hot as fuck then other times she looks... like picrel.

Attached: 0ED0A7B3-3836-40D5-8658-70C894F9D9B6.jpg (1184x1723, 1.93M)

based. It wouldn't be true kino without a dragon Oden every chapter

He's the main reason I WANT to leave Wano, I'm tired of everyone gargling his nuts like he was Jesus Christ.

He did hit the arm are you blind

>invested time, effort, or money into it
But it's not lie it was invested for a goal or payback. It was invested like you invest in going to the amusement park or watch sports, only because you stop enjoying it doesn't mean you have to keep going/paying.
Imagine sitting in the last harry potter or f&f movie saying "well I started hating all of it and lost all interest during the third movie but since I already payed three times and wasted those hours it was only logical to throw away more time and money to suffer to the end"

No, normal people say fuck it, stop going and maybe still enjoy the first few movies.

ok so bigger just automatically means stronger and their really is no explanation for it?

Oden's the best, He cut up that boar that one time then nothing else