Confess your sins

Confess your sins.

I didn't understand that Light was Kira until the end of episode 7

Attached: kira.jpg (704x400, 23.41K)

I used an instrumental version of Alumina as my ringtone in high school back when Death Note was airing.

I never watched Evangelion

I like Samurai Champloo more than Cowboy Bebop

Tbh I didn't understand what the fuck was going on with the shinigami notebook swapping fuckery, yeah I'm low IQ.

I haven't watched anime in 2 or 3 years, I only come here to shit on people that have an opinion different from mine

this

I didn't understand what was happening in the finale and thought it was just some 5000 IQ shit when I was watching it as a teenager. Looking back, it doesn't make that much sense and also doesn't have that much to do with outsmarting each other. Near's henchman was just able to make a perfect copy of the Death Note by hand in a couple of hours, which was regularly tested with a microscope to make sure it isn't a copy Iirc?

I initially thought that "anime" was pronounced "a-naim"

Attached: chiyo.jpg (454x340, 32.47K)

kek

I was like 9 lol.

I still use VLC

Why is everyone ignoring this?
How fucking retarded were you?

What are the cool kids using these days? MPC+CCCP still?

I still have trouble understanding this movie even after watching it 5 times.

Attached: 1646089331174.jpg (650x919, 129.25K)

No one can be that stupid.

mpv and nothing more

I unironically only watch dubs and will drop a series if the second season doesn't get dubbed.

I haven't seen death note in a while but fucking how? Doesn't Light literally have a seen explaining people calling him Kira in ep 2 or 3

I never understood flcl and paranoia agent until i read what it was supposed to mean

I didn't know what mangadex was until a month ago, and I have been reading manga for ten years now

When I was younger, two different girls asked me to get them a pair of custom-made asuka hairclips. I got creeped out both times, it felt too much like getting a ring.

When I was in middle school I read the naruto manga from left to right without realizing it was wrong all the way until Jiraiya and Pain's fight.

The live action movie's ending was infinitely better.

I have yet to watch the Keion movie despite watching the series several times
because so long as I can still see it I am not finished yet.

Attached: 1.png (591x716, 321.58K)

I completely ignored the plot for Beastars and Killing Bites and just skimmed through for furfag art I liked.

Azumangah Daioh just didn't appeal to me when I read the omnibus, to me Calvin and Hobbes will forever be the supreme "comfy slice of life" series. Maybe I'll like Yotsuba, I do really enjoy the storytime threads here.

I still haven't watched Lucky Star and don't really plan on doing so, Konata is just a cute little gremlin great for macros and reaction images

I didn't read Berserk until Miura died can't discussion here be more than just "Donovan fucks" and "Boat Long"

Cowboy Bebop is too episodic to really engage me. I can watch an episode, enjoy it, then not touch it again for months.

Attached: Konata Head Scratch.jpg (1023x639, 122.04K)

because it's bait

All my favorite shows are entry level.

Attached: kira.jpg (394x865, 69.26K)

FLCL? Nothing.

Thanks for the reminder to put that into my music playlist

I thought the thing where an anime characters eyes are closed like a fox was the coolest shit ever, and I did it for an hour before realizing I couldn't see shit

I unironically like FMA 03 more than Brotherhood although I think overall both are overrated.
I unironically like HxH 99 more than 2011 in some arcs only but overall both are overrated.
I think people misunderstood Near's character in Death Note completely.
Lain doesn't say anything unique or interesting that other technology-focused fiction novels/shows/movies weren't doing at the time, it's really bland too.
Evangelion's psychological aspects is not that great in my opinion, shows them all screaming and crying a lot but doesn't go any deeper than that.
I stopped downloading anime like I used to and just stream now.
I dropped Hajime no Ippo, shit was putting me to sleep. I finished Ashita no Joe though.
One Punch Man became shit after Boros (in all versions of it). No more satire, Saitama lost all his presence and charisma, it just became generic one-dimensional characters fighting with no stakes. It became the very thing it was making fun of.
I think Yuyu Hakusho is worse than HxH despite Yusuke being more charismatic than Gon. But overall both are overrated.
I will never understand why people think Dragonball is good. The adventure elements in the original was barely any good, shit worldbuilding and one-dimensional characters. Z's choreography is horrible, everyone fights almost the exact same way and sometimes it's all just a bunch of lines clashing with each other on screen. Super is completely dull. iconic designs doesn't make a series good.

>I think people misunderstood Near's character in Death Note completely.
care to elaborate?

When i watch anime subs i always give the characters simple names in my head like tom dick and harry.
Pic rel is monty

Attached: MontyBleachberg.jpg (474x429, 19.38K)

>I like Samurai Champloo more than Cowboy Bebop

Sounds like you’ve got good taste. You should really go watch Eva though.

I've seen hundreds of Shinka threads on the catalogue but I still don't know which show she's from.

I tried four times over several years to get into Bebop but the furthest I got was halfway.

>Killing Bites and just skimmed through for furfag art I liked.
don't blame you, the plot is retarded and you're suppose to just enjoy the furfag stuff

And this is Fredrick

Attached: FredrickGrowbig.jpg (474x474, 27.74K)

I hate Madoka Magical. The only people who enjoy this series unironically are post-ironic Eva haters, pedophiles and troons. The animation for the movie was really good too, what a waste.

I have barely watched any "Yea Forums recommended series". I see a list of the 100 best and I can only recognize 5 shows.

Called her shaniqua i know i know tjats racist

Attached: ShaniquaBrown.jpg (474x391, 20.35K)

There is literally no way thats true.

I’ve watched 3 episodes of Evangelion and got too bored to continue.

I also started JoJo at part 3, but I did go back to watch part 1 and 2 when I realised I fucked up.

I love Magia Record anime and hate the game. I watch megukas for suffering not for happy endings.

>contrarian retard the post
Very cool user!

>I unironically like FMA 03 more than Brotherhood
>I unironically like HxH 99 more than 2011
wow, what bold and controversial opinions

Most of the complaints I see from normalfags (and even the jaded pseuds on here) about Near is him being an L clone and him being a Gary Stu. When both are blatantly false if you actually understood the intent behind Near and Mello. They were not just random children who happened to be smart and happened to be quirky (like with the constant sitting poses and toys with Near, the constant sweets with Mello) They were pretty much raised to be candidates to be the next L, so them having similarities to L is not far fetched at all. Mello is the brash, reckless prideful side of L who would rather put himself on the frontlines, while Near is the weirder, more cerebral side of L. It's not like this is subtle either, the manga and anime show these parallels directly, Near even had a speech about it on the last episode. Saying that Near is a Gary Stu when the kid literally had to beg the people around him at times just to investigate minor things for him and had to be told by his rival how the death note works instead of finding it out himself (and that's with years of prep time beforehand) is stupid. He was easily cornered and had to run away from Light over and over again. He wasn't like Mello who went on the frontlines and even still Kira kept fishing him out of his hiding spots. He had to run away from the SPK headquarters, had his people killed directly in front of him, after that was pushed out of his comfort zone again as a last resort and meet with Light. Near was not in control of their battle for the vast majority of it, he was helpless too. In the end he even needed Mello to finally succeed so the gary stu shit is just butthurt about L losing. And about him being a clone, 2 of L's major traits (putting himself on the frontlines, being prideful) are the exact opposites of Near's (being logical instead of emotion, physically keeping away from the danger as much as he can). Near didn't treat it like a game of pride the same way Light, L and Mello did.

Having a different opinion doesn't mean you're a contrarian as long as you have valid reasons to have those opinions. If you're just doing it to be different, that would be contrarian.

All of a sudden I'm not a contrarian anymore. Even you hipsters are having trouble keeping your fee fees in check

Cope retard.

I like Tokyo Revengers including the current arc

I agree with FMA03, I felt it had a much darker atmosphere that actually added some weight to characters.

I think modern anime shits on older anime
except for ultra high quality stuff like vamphunter d bloodlust etc, older shows are just inferiour to new ones in animation quality and writing

where and why user...
also are you a woman, I've noticed they fail to grasp it consistently

I am a man. I just can't ever tell when taki is taki and mitsuha is mitsuha.

I've read the entirety of the Naruto manga in French over 5 times

So like the Pain ark was a little confusing at first because "pain" in French is bread. I still can't stop thinking about bread when someone brings up the pain gang.

Attached: bred.jpg (1280x720, 180.9K)

Yeah, yeah, now make a thread about it

No.

>which was regularly tested with a microscope to make sure it isn't a copy Iirc?
No, it wasnt. The original noto was hidden in the bank and the plan was to use it only on the day of the meeting. The fake one was regularly inspected so Light could confirm if Near made the move he was expecting and indeed Mikami noticed it was replaced.
The retarded part was Near saying that Mello was the main responsible of his victory but at the same time saying that Mello didnt know what he was doing, that makes Mello look like a complete fool, he just commited another crime and died. It never felt like both of them actually made something smart together to beat L and kira

I like the original FMA more than Brotherhood.

I actively enjoy dark lord isekais like pic related. I also have no problem with loli characters as long as they aren't pedo baits. I think that abusing lolies is good set up for villain before he's skewered like on the next page of pic related manga.

Attached: Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono no context 2.jpg (844x1200, 254.07K)

Shit, wrong picture.

Attached: Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru best 2.jpg (950x1350, 321.59K)