Is it worth to pick up kanokari just for this girl?

is it worth to pick up kanokari just for this girl?

Attached: Sakurasawa.Sumi.full.2886271.jpg (1200x1405, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/users/58113552/manga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No she has her own spin-off just read that.

Why would you pick up something for the most boring girl?

not him but she's like the only good thing about the show

What's good about her?

she's cute and hugable and her shy personality is a nice contrast from the normal sluts in this show

You pick up Kanokari for Chizuru.

Attached: 1650431954793.png (1125x1551, 946.9K)

>she's cute
Could have stopped there because that's all there is to her. Wow, this girl is cute and shy, what a novelty, pick up this manga for her.

Attached: 1650432209928.png (1280x720, 1001.71K)

Oh my god the beautiful and perfect GODDESSizuru!

OP here, I don't watched the show but she looks very cute and shy, she seems the kind of girl that blushes a lot and s-s-s-speak l-like this
I like this kind a lot

No, I'd probably could lie to you and say you can check out her spin-off, but no, don't bother: not only it features the characters from the main series including the MC it will make you realize how much of a nuisance she would be to everyone around her. She only works if her appearances are sparse and short.

You pick up Kanokari if you want to see a simp wish-fulfillment story
ftfy

This.

Attached: 1560462071296.jpg (5000x5000, 3.85M)

She barely exists

No. She gets barely any screentime.

Yeah how dare Kanokari show a guy win a girl over with loyalty and kindness.

>disappears for hundreds of chapters
No, but she has a spinoff manga

>loyalty and kindness
and lots of money

>is it worth to pick up kanokari
hard no

No it was his character.

Attached: 63356891-30a7-4d85-82f8-98117030c856.png (1115x1600, 281.8K)

chap 218 lol

Attached: Kazuya's_character.png (689x716, 610.34K)

No it isn't. You're better off with the fanworks. Reiji can go fuck himself right off with his Ken Akamatsu wannabe shit.

pixiv.net/en/users/58113552/manga

>The chapter thread didn't even hit bump limit despite yesterday being Chizuru's birthday
What went wrong?

Kankori is written by an unironic cuck and the readers have openly acknowledged that they get off on this shit.

Just visit any of the threads and ask. They actively defend pic related every single time.

Attached: 1640724279577.jpg (2856x2048, 2.39M)

KanoKari is worth it if you are not a selfinsertfag and understand that the point of the series is to laugh at kazuya for being a fucking retard.

the manga is honestly dragged on for no reason. It may just turn into the one piece of awkward romance manga. Except one piece is better

Choriputa a shit

No please don't torture yourself.

We worship Mami here.

Attached: 1644775675279.jpg (1448x2048, 287.96K)

fpbp

based chizuruchads showing the way of the kanokari

>this girl
you mean 'this prost'

if you have taste, you will not even finish the first chapter of kanokari
prostitution has no place in manga

Shut up Kazuya

This is just a reminder that you, a bland, underachieving NEET will never, ever find yourself in a complex plot with drama on every turn where multiple extremely attractive girls for some reason are attached to you, some of them falling for you to the point of obsession. This just won't happen. Please stop deluding yourselves and pursue realistic, achievable goals. Clean your room, take a shower, and maybe go work out or develop a skill that can land you a job.
The most realistic part of Kanokari was when Kazuya was experiencing hypoxia underwater and imagined his 10/10 supermodel-tier "girlfriend" having sexual intercourse with another 10/10 successful, charming, beautiful man.
Wake up. Time stops for no one.

Attached: 1622438671400.png (586x768, 415.88K)

What you actually mean is that in a manga where all the women act 3DPD, she's the only true 2D girl.

>you will never be the star of a fictional manga
Wow, my life really is over.

Perfect weeb bait manic pixie dream girl. No wonder she's popular.

Chizuru is more of a real girl with flaws and struggles

>real girl
>insane 11/10 body
>still settles for the neetcel
hmm

>Chizuru is more of a real girl with flaws and struggles

How is that supposed to be good

just watched the anime for this. wanted to die of cringe at every turn, surprisingly still enjoyed it though.

Should I keep reading this bs? Kinda stopped after the cuck chapter even if it was the funniest shit I’ve read. But it always felt like it wasn’t going anywhere yet.

What killed the hype?

the glacial pacing and the erasure of any story progress between arcs because this greedy fuck doesn't want to kill the golden goose

Attached: 1645229918489.png (416x619, 282.16K)

>chorizocucks
>""""chads""""
lmao

Just one weak chapter, since this arc will address the kiss things will pick up.

>she thinks this absolute hack will "address" anything at all until sales start dropping
lol; lmao

I would like to say yes, but sadly she cannot save it

Well, the arc title is about the kiss and I doubt it'll be 40+ chapters.

No.

In fact, I don't know how anyone can read Kanokari at all without being an otter.

Absolutely right, you are gonna get blasted 24/7 with songs and praises to her. So you see OP, there is no reason to pick it, not even sumi

>Absolutely right, you are gonna get blasted 24/7 with songs and praises to her
The manga goes out of its way to show she's heavily flawed, it's why she's such a good character.

Attached: 1641579670714.jpg (1772x1772, 207.61K)

>the erasure of any story progress between arcs
But they kissed last arc. It's too soon to say any progress was erased.

disgusting whore

Mami please.

Attached: 1635901460111.jpg (1280x720, 136.87K)

I might read this manga.
Is it worth it to check the anime or should I just skip it?

Sure.

The anime is better because it cuts out a lot of the annoying monologues Kazuya has.

uncensored when?

just read chapter 218, there, saved you some time