I self insert as the MC of all harem/love triangle romance anime and I'm not afraid to admit it

I self insert as the MC of all harem/love triangle romance anime and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Attached: 9274.jpg (800x448, 45.67K)

I have never self-inserted into any medium.

No you self-insert as the self-insert and think he's the main character.
You people seriously think pic related, recurring character in the final season, is the “main character”.

Attached: self_insert.jpg (394x394, 25.57K)

I self-insert as the doujin bull that fucks their love interests before they even consider laying a finger on them.

bc they all just self insert characters
thats why all harem/romance/isekai mc's sucks ass

Nice, you want a medal or something?

based

Me too

i self insert as the faceless salaryman that fucks the MC in yaoi rape doujins and i'm not afraid to admit it.

>I self-insert
you will never be japanese.
you will never be a high school student again
no one will ever fall in love with you because you were "nice"
you will never have superpowers
you will never have a giant robot
you will never meet a monster girl/ alien/ android/ slider/ time-traveler
you will never have an osananajimi
you will never have an osananajimi that you promised to marry when you got older.
you will never have sex.
you will never have an oneesan that gently introduces you into sex
you will never have an imouto that loves you more than she should
you will never have an ara ara ufufu~ sempai to milk you of your semen
you will never be reincarnated
you will never be isekai'd.

you are destined to a life of meaningless mediocrity.
You will never contribute to society in a meaningful way.
Unless you kill yourself or you die in some natural disaster, you won't even register as a statistic.
Your genetic legacy lives and dies with you. You will never have children.
You will never be a woman
You will never be the little girl.
No one will even remember your name.

Attached: self_inserters.png (708x403, 32.58K)

>look mom im so cool im gonna spam my wall of text everywhere they're all gonna love me!

>You will never contribute to society in a meaningful way.
Thank god.

I'm literally all these. Prove me wrong.

>you will never be japanese.
Thank God.
>you will never be a high school student again
Thank God.
>no one will ever fall in love with you because you were "nice"
Good. Falling in love with someone because they're "nice" is the stupidest thing in a world where people always CHANGE as they get older.
>you will never have superpowers
Never asked for them.
>you will never have a giant robot
Couldn't care less.
>you will never meet a monster girl/ alien/ android/ slider/ time-traveler
Couldn't care less.
>you will never have an osananajimi
Couldn't care less.
>you will never have an osananajimi that you promised to marry when you got older.
Couldn't care less.
>you will never have sex.
I already have, its overrated. While sex is "nice" having to ''maintain' the relationship as someone who prefers being alone is a nightmare.
>you will never have an oneesan that gently introduces you into sex
Couldn't care less.
>you will never have an imouto that loves you more than she should
I already do.
>you will never have an ara ara ufufu~ sempai to milk you of your semen
Couldn't care less.
>you will never be reincarnated
Couldn't care less.
>you will never be isekai'd.
Couldn't care less.

I won't bother with the tranny portion of your post.

Attached: 987_921093.jpg (695x439, 36.19K)

Based.

based

What does self insert even mean really? Are you literally projecting yourself into the show and watching it as if you are the main character? I usually will see some of myself in the main character of something and my enjoyment can be enhanced if I find him similar to me but I don't think I've ever just replaced the main character with myself outside of like an RPG or something.

In reality it's just basically relating to and empathizing with a character similar to you. What detractors or rather, bullies actually, want it to mean is that you schizophrenically literally think that you are a character in that show, (as if you were one of the many literal schizos in the world that vehemently think they are Jesus Christ for example) so they can make fun of you for it.

>In reality it's just basically relating to and empathizing with a character similar to you.
that's what I originally always thought it meant desu
I guess the seethe over "self inserters" lately warped my perception of it

I self insert as the little girl
Its the only happiness I have in my life

Attached: [Doremi].12-Sai.Chicchana.Mune.no.Tokimeki.Episode.10.[1280x720].[348AB62B].mkv_snapshot_22.59_[2016.07.27_14.47.24].jpg (1280x720, 94.27K)

You will never be a woman
You will never be the little girl.

People hate self inserts because it's associated with likely blank slate characters with no defining traits solely because they allow you to project all you want.

I know. Thats why I suffer from crippling depression.

Attached: 1640558923102.jpg (263x195, 13.37K)

No, it means projecting.
One of the big reasons people hate self-inserters is because of the “Ayase will surely win.” type nonsense where they overwrite the character with their own emotions. They like Ayase, so they become deluded that Kyousuke does, and consequently their perception of the title is deleterious and annoying.

It' the opposite of empathy, which is feeling what another character feels, rather they force an alternate experience wherein the character feels what they feels. — One can't empathisize with these self-inserters because they have no emotions and thoughts, exactly to create a vacuum to more easily project one's own into.

Indeed, it makes for boring writing.

>They like Ayase, so they become deluded that Kyousuke does, and consequently their perception of the title is deleterious and annoying.
That's not what self inserters do, lmao

Yea Forums acts so high and mighty when it comes to self inserting but Yea Forumschads admit to self inserting all the time.

That's what they do all the time in shipper wars and are notorious for.
Every time in these harem titles they become convinced their own favorite, rather than the titular character and obvious “main girl” will win.
They even invaded A.o.T. with their deluded Historia–Eren crackship.

That's because they enjoy a medium that actually has interesting protagonists

Because it's straight up immature and narcissistic to pretend that you are above immersion or relating to a character usually deliberately DESIGNED to be an audience surrogate. And, compared to Yea Forums anyway, Yea Forums is full of immature children.

>They even invaded A.o.T. with their deluded Historia–Eren crackship.
God that shit was the worst. And Isayama even piled on the flames even more with reducing Eren to "muh Mikasa." Wish both of those characters died horrible deaths

I would say the core problem most people have with "self inserts" but are shit at expressing is putting up with a badly written character just because you wished you had their luxuries.

Also:
>Teenage boy in the cast who doesn't even really show interest in a particular character
>Particular character ends up with other character
>NOOO, NETORARE!

The reaction these vile beings had to the ending of Queen's Artist shows how self-inserters always instinctively self-insert into the biggest loser of the cast and project their own emotions. — He seriously did not care, wasn't even the protagonist, and was chasing and being successful at his own dreams.

Attached: netorare_in_your_face.jpg (1600x2277, 570.42K)

One can't post on Yea Forums before 18.
All these self-inserts are 16-year old-ish Japanese boys.
I am not a 16 year old Japanese boy; he's not my surrogate.
Doesn't mean I can't enjoy well-written fiction about teenagers.

>Erencuck coping
Jean Horsed Shitkasa
Pisstoria got Farmed
Annie got Monged
Eren died a loser that was forgotten

Attached: 1620925460966.jpg (480x622, 173.71K)

1. No one is forcing you to read or watch whatever it is.
2. different kinds of characters fit different stories and author purposes.
Not ever character needs brooding and full of wacky attributes and go through 15 developments and be radically and drastically different from the average reader in the audience.

>No one is forcing you to read or watch whatever it is.
Why does that mean people can't state why they don't like it?
>Not ever character needs brooding and full of wacky attributes and go through 15 developments and be radically and drastically different from the average reader in the audience.
Nobody ever said they did

Eren never cared about Historia that way.

The demand they create also often ruins adaptatons.
It's common that in a one shot some male protagonist looked pretty cool, but in the serialization his design is suddenly planified because the editor demanded it, or when adapted to animation.

what would a based chad like you recommend in terms of manga?

fair enough I've seen that happen myself.

>It' the opposite of empathy, which is feeling what another character feels
it's just pure narcissism, soulless people who self-insert are full of themselves and think they're better than everybody

Episode 18 of Re:Zero is what really started the "self-inserter" hate imo. And also AoT

>And also AoT
For good reason, Erenfags were obnoxious and it was so great seeing Isayama shit on them by turning Eren into a cuck

That crying was cringe, but it was worth it to hurt the self-inserters.
Great that he also added a scene of conforming Historia's being farmed and Mikasa's being horsed.

Samefag

>self-insert
marche_escapism.png

why do people take pride in being able to relate to what is often the focus of ridicule due to how unrealistically dense they are?

It turns to projection when you take it too far, but I wouldn't say that self insertion is projection. It's only when you actively override the characters decisions that it become projection. And self inserters are not even the only ones that override the character decisions, people who have preconceived notions do it too, and do it worse too.

Because it means they get to have fun and get thier wishes fufilled instead of endlessly seething that the character isn't 6 dimensional enough for them and seething at others who don't care about the character being 6 dimensional because they are just an avatar to experience the fun anime wish fulfillment world.

hey man if you are retarded and proud more power to you, thanks for the insight.

I actually have a question. Why do most self inserters choose the most dull of people to self insert as? You would think most of them would want to be someone that's actually somewhat cool instead of some harem faggot

>would want to be someone that's actually somewhat cool
such as?

You're wrong

Bejita

You don't understand what self insertion is.

larp

I constantly take the role of an observer or outside party in everything

Even PoV stuff I feel detached

Attached: 1648651543328.jpg (360x360, 34.46K)

Literally just wishful thinking retards that think spamming and repeating the same lies will make it seem more true and they dared to accuse other people of not thinking critically

I try to do this but every time the MC does the exact opposite of what I would do it throws me out of the story and end up hating it.

Based chad who isn't scared nor ashamed of his weirdness,ignore normalfags like who are way too coward to show who they really are and resorting in trying to sound cool in a chinese discussion forum to his invisible audience.Truly the peak of existence for the non self insert virgins.

That must be nice. I can’t, every time I think of it I realize the girls would just find me depressing and leave me alone.

Did you have sex with your imouto?