Attached: 14.png (1133x1600, 522.06K)

Attached: 15.png (1133x1600, 583.73K)

Attached: 16.png (1133x1600, 352.17K)

Attached: 17.png (1133x1600, 442.59K)

Attached: 18.png (1133x1600, 372.76K)

Attached: 19.png (1133x1600, 341.63K)

Attached: 20.png (1133x1600, 275.08K)

>«human»
A degenerate is still human, right? Right?

Attached: 21.png (1133x1600, 327.44K)

Attached: 22.png (1133x1600, 490.45K)

Attached: 23.png (1133x1600, 230.36K)

That's all

Attached: 24.png (1133x1600, 455K)

Aren't you forgetting the most important page of this chapter?

Attached: 25.png (1253x887, 44.5K)

>It's now Bi-weekly
OH SHIT

Probably half chapter shit though and not 2 full chapters.

For anyone who was curious, the official translation just reached chapter 4 and decided to keep utena's name baiser instead of changing it to bose like some people expected

Attached: baiser_official_tl.png (1752x2496, 3.07M)

Eh in the end it's not my job to have the later chapter make sense.

Look who's the real pink

Blushing Kaoruko looking to the side!

shio-chan:
> literally named imitation "imita shion"
> wearing lord's cape which is still ripped from the last time we saw it
> star eyes despite being a magical girl who should be using hearts instead
> continues wearing her mask even when detransformed
> deranged sadist who opens up by spanking which calls back to to the last time we saw lord when she was spanked
> a loli when the last time we saw lord involved utena deluding herself into seeing her as one

it's not clear whether shio really is lord or whether she's just imitating her somehow but this is way too many connections for there not to be some sort of relationship between them

Is this series actually popular though? If it was couldn't that actually be a possibility?

Lord was always a little girl and her enormeeta transformation just made her big

I've been talking to the person who was helping me with redraws the last few chapters and it seems they are willing to take over starting with chapter 37, so that's good news. I'll still be buying raws for the foreseeable future and passing them to the TL-user who does the threads here at the very least.

Well, that settles it. It's Baiser, not Bose!

Attached: ItsArisNotAlice.png (660x796, 526.73K)

Wait, Lord didnt end up a smear on the wall by El Gigante?

That's great news! Thank you for doing edits for the past year - we really appreciate the work you put it

baiserd

Also should be noted when Berserga asks her if she enjoys giving out spankings she replies "no not at all"

Thanks for all you guys did, it was a pleasure so far.

She did but I am assuming she might have found a way to live on by controlling Shion through the mask. An interesting thing to note about Lord is that all her demons wore masks. Another interesting thing to note is that the way Baiser controlled the Octopus was to put masks over its eyes. Somehow, I think the demon's masks have mind controlling properties. It would not be surprising if Lord put a mask on a human under the assumption that she could control the kid. The mask even stays on after Shion's transformation is over so Lord could be controlling that kid's whole life.

With Vena suspecting Gigant this chapter I'm starting to wonder whether she might be a revolver ocelot tier triple agent who betrayed him and set up this third team to ruin his plans. Did she secretly let lord live just so she could come back at the perfect moment"

>the corset piercing isn't only part of her magical form, but civilian too
that shit always gives me chills

No prob, I’d work on it forever if it wasn’t for real life obligations

i'm calling now Momo is the most fucked up girl in the series

My personal theory is that Gigant was a former "good" magical girl too. When Vena asked her if it was her doing, the mascot was probably assuming that Shion's team had something to do with whatever magical girl group Gigant was part of a long time ago.

She wears a monocle, of course she is.

>that face
We will see Kaoruko and Magenta doing lots of sexual things in the future.

Imitatio is just knockoff Michiru from Revue Starlight, down to the personality.

Attached: 11Otori-Michiru-1Spuz7.png (620x883, 93.81K)

thats great, thank you for your service

We've all been assuming that Vatz and Vena are working together but this seems like pretty solid proof that they aren't. The two of them are openly antagonistic even when everyone they might be putting on a show for is unconscious

Haruka seems to have recovered from her corruption for now but I hope that's not the end of it. It would be really cool if it had a permanent effect on her form and long term emotional fallout for both her and Kaoruko

> I never thought I'd get to see it with my own two eyes
Momo seems to have a very Utena-esque magical girl fan perspective on this stuff. I wonder how she got involved with this team. Sidenote: who the hell gives their kid a name like Momomori Momo on purpose

> She's a magical girl that I scouted long ago
I wonder how Vatz's whole mascot thing works. Is she responsible for all the good magical girl teams and has just been spending time with tres magia recently because they're new or does each team have its own mascot and berserga was just part of the team she ran before this one. Do the shio-chans have a mascot of their own somewhere that we haven't seen yet?

Vena's intentionally omitting the bit where he tried to do something sinister to Utena and Korisu notices because she's the only one who wasn't passed out at that point

It doesn't seem like we're going this direction but I was originally expecting Utena to be scared to transform after last chapter. Losing control like that would be completely terrifying for most people

The next arc's probably going to highlight Sayo but it's still interesting that she gets to represent her team in this shot. We thought Haruka was Tres Magia's leader because she was the first member but is it actually Sayo?

This chapter reminds me a lot of chapter 12 which introduced lord's legion as a stronger "evil" team and set up the civil war arc. I wonder if the next arc is going to be a mirror image of that with tres magia fighting a stronger "good" team, becoming stronger themselves, and eventually absorbing a few members to go from a group of three to five

Was this end of volume?

Volumes are five chapters each so this should be the first chapter of volume 8

Ok, thanks

>a new trio
chances of a third mascot appearing?

>eventually absorbing a few members to go from a group of three to five
I bet on Momo, the loli and the yandere don't seem the type to change teams.

>Pantano pesca
I get the others, but what's the meaning behind this name?

I can see Berserga joining considering she used to be one of Vatz's girls beforehand. Tres Magia just needs to fix whatever's wrong with her. Shion also gives me "controlled against her will" vibes, so, she could join too provided nothing bad happens to her. Only one I am suspicious about is Momo. She looks to be the most normal of the group which is precisely what makes her so suspicious. Vatz also has never met her which makes her even more suspicious.

Her attack modified the floor unto a swamp, pantano = swamp and pesca = fishing