Oh shit Yea Forums, the protag of your favorite anime has to beat Uchiha Madara. How fucked is he?

Oh shit Yea Forums, the protag of your favorite anime has to beat Uchiha Madara. How fucked is he?

Attached: madara.jpg (1138x1915, 232.83K)

I honestly have no idea.

Attached: de4b30d-83b44af6-f16c-41a0-b062-5ca2c090d19a.png (418x1195, 310.55K)

fucked beyond measure

Attached: IDhUxQy.jpg (1366x768, 128.55K)

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfags to show their faces here.

>Rides up in his cart
>Bankrupts the Uchiha clan and perhaps the entire Hidden Leaf via a complex scheme involving rice cultivation, ninja labor unions, and the mass importation of cup ramen
>Actually says quite a lot between trade negotiations and bantering with his cute wolf goddess business partner
>Leaves
>Sires more halfbreed children

Attached: 1449936051953.jpg (225x350, 24.93K)

This won't take long.

Attached: 1427379641487.jpg (1200x863, 174.34K)

He's got it, easy.

Attached: 839553.jpg (500x500, 68.61K)

Come at me bro

Attached: ol6jciqdqjx31.png (640x480, 85.41K)

Attached: 1218aa59f80a16.png (1138x1915, 1.93M)

she loses
she loses
he loses
he loses
he loses
he instantly loses
tie

Natsu wins if its that madara

Attached: Fire_Dragon_King_Mode.jpg (1602x2458, 1.93M)

Your favorite anime is fairy tail?

Madara is fucked.

Attached: 1643824260139.png (318x452, 562.95K)

shes right though

Yes its my favorite shounen

They didn't ask for your favorite shounen, they asked for your favorite anime.
Lets repeat the question: Your favorite anime is fairy tail?

EOE Yusuke dusts Madara.

Attached: yu-yu-hakusho-yusuke-urameshi.gif (498x378, 1.71M)

Why do you care nigger?

End of series*

Get the fuck out, you bitchmade dipshit

keep seething faggot

he is kind of fucked to be honest

Attached: jinbee.jpg (406x600, 89.64K)

Funny, coming from the user who's favorite anime is fucking fairy tail.

literally rent free

>buzzwords I learned online: the post
You got any more?

yeah you are so assblasted its hilarious

>yeah
Can you post them?

assblasted? thats all i need to write and for you to know

Took you 5 mins to come up with that?

NGL I hate fairy tail but I think Natsu could give Naruto a run for his money, especially since Naruto doesn't have clifford the big red fox

yeah since youre such a nigger it took me that long to say something un retarded unlike you

>yeah
So you're an unironic retard, got it. I'll leave you alone for now before you hurt yourself.

It'll be a pretty embarrassing day for the Uchiha clan when a middle school girl one shots him

Attached: 1595547845552.png (652x990, 661.45K)

great i was so un interested in this conversation it wasnt even worth my time responding to you anymore

I unironically do not think madara would be able to beat goku because he has so many bullshit hax that at least one of them is bound to work and goku is so retarded he would actually let madara try out his entire arsenal.

ENTER CHADCHIGO

Ikuze Madara. *Slices his head off.*

Attached: 1r2tg36yh4uj0.jpg (1360x912, 166.48K)

Is it a boxing match? If so Ippo is raped

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 970.33K)

Not if there's still oxygen in his blood.

Attached: 1608166955781.jpg (800x800, 186.55K)

If Madara is so invincible... how did he die in the first place? And remember, this is a setting where literal magic exists and multiple people have more or less cheated death

Final season Yusuke couldn't even win his own tournament.

Attached: kuwabara.jpg (480x360, 27.28K)

>If Madara is so invincible... how did he die in the first place?
First time from old age when he was around 120.
Second time he was literally stabbed in the back by Black Zetsu.

>old age
So he's a chump who never researched ways to achieve immortality, a crook, a phony, a loser

No, he could live for 200 years if he wanted to because he had Geno statue life support. He pulled the plug on himself so he could die and be brought back more powerful by Obito in the future.

It's Madara who is fucked. His shit won't fly with Killy, good luck surviving GBE.

>Madara's so weak he relies on the ultimate simp to enact his plans

Attached: 1387695967207.jpg (401x400, 42.05K)

Using someone doesn't mean you need that someone. If Obito hadn't shown up as a convenient easy to manipulate Uchia clan member Madara would just do a similar plan manipulating Orochimaru or Kabuto to reanimate him more directly instead.

>If he didn't rely on the simp he'd beg for help from the snake tranny or a fucking nerd instead

Which Madara are we talking here?

Attached: D9B7C6D5-E588-4C39-A045-295E4FA09BE5.jpg (680x582, 81.19K)

He's got this one in the bag.

Attached: 1633931235126.jpg (1280x720, 68.32K)

He'll be fine, he'll just need to stay alive until Kaguya shows up. Then he'll just kill Kaguya, easy peasy.

Madara's left Inferno Cop with no choice but to use his gun.

Attached: 1385129641512.jpg (932x524, 56.7K)

How tf would I know? I didn't watch Na*uto.

Attached: 1632871086886.jpg (800x400, 44.18K)

He doesn't beg. He exploits characters' hubris to reanimate him and then cancels out the reanimation spell so he can do whatever he wants and not be a zombie puppet like everyone else in the fourth ninja war.
Even God manipulates people like that in the Bible so it's not like using people is a lesser tactic. Not really any way to do anything of significance while autistically refusing to have anything to do with anyone else to prove how independent you are.

they actually would get along pretty well

God doesn't manipulate people so they can reanimate him, nitwit. He gives messages to his prophets to carry out his will, no trickery involved. Occasionally he'll turn people into salt or flood the world to prove a point.
Madara is like a roach, sniveling in the dark iand hoping someone will bring him back for his 15 minutes of fame. And even when he did, he got killed by a woman.

>God doesn't manipulate people so they can reanimate him, nitwit.
He literally did, go read the Bible. Jesus = God and the whole thing was a setup to let him get killed for everyone's sins and come back to life afterwards. This is canon, deal with it.

Jesus didn't rely on anyone to reanimate him, though; it was all through his own divine will. He also absolved original sin in the process. It also took the might of the Roman Empire to actually kill him.
Conversely, Madara relies on others for his revival, accomplishes nothing with his death in the first place, and when he finally does come back he's 1HKO'd by a rabbit bitch.
Rabbits are associated with Easter, so this could be Kishimoto symbolizing that even Madara's strongest jutsus are nothing compared to the mercy and benevolence of Christ.

Be couldn't reanimate if he didn't have people to kill him. Otherwise he'd need to commit suicide and then his sin elimination human instrumentality project wouldn't have worked.

>he loses
How the fuck does adult Naruto lose to that jobber? He cut him half as a kid

Leave him to them

Attached: DLeUb6SU8AA549c.jpg (1128x798, 188.31K)

Lets turn this thread away from power-levels. Could you imagine bullying someone like her in school, just because she has read hair? Someone with her looks would never suffer such a fate and it's ridiculous. Hell Hinata should've been the bullied one cause of her creepy eyes.

Attached: dds1whn-4771a215-4f10-4d32-8ebf-30e1e5b55030.png (817x615, 86.42K)