If you haven't read at least one of those you are simply a fake manga fan

if you haven't read at least one of those you are simply a fake manga fan

Attached: 1628429980721.jpg (1599x742, 428.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read all of them but liked none.

Don't put God x God among those turds

you're a contrarian

Define contrarian.

Why would I read hiatus x asspulls? I only heard bad things about it.

Not liking objective masterpieces like the manga I posted simply because they're popular

That's what makes you a contrarian

> simply because they're popular
And how exactly did you arrive at the conclusion I did not enjoy them because of their popularity, fucko?

CSM and AoT are genuinely terrible, but HxH is easily among the best the medium has to offer

>but HxH is easily among the best the medium has to offer

Attached: HunterxHunter writing.jpg (824x1200, 236.09K)

This is fake.

Geniuses are often lazy.

still posting drafts
wan piss schizos are mindbroken

>OOOOH MY BACK WIFE SAMA PLEASE FINISH MY MANGA!!!

Hunterbros...?! Our response...?

one piss fags are filtered by words, probably because most todlers are iliterate

Why does the fanbases of all these 3 series act the same way? Like the lingo and the hyping up of the series as the greatest or "deconstruction" of shounen.

Attached: Choujin X - Vol. 2, Ch. 11_ SINKER (Parte 3) Night Game - 2~2.jpg (554x349, 82.09K)

I understand it happens in three stages at least.

Stage 1 - a new title arises and gains popularity and genuine fans, some of which act immature and praise it just a wee bit too much.
Stage 2 - trolls commit trolling, making the fans butthurt, acting really fucking immature and outright stupid, defending their sacred cow with all their might, resulting in a pretty ugly fanbase image.
Stage 3 - underage faggots combine the fans and the trolls within themselves, acting like retards on purpose; those are the people regularly posting stuff a-la "XXX-bros......." or "XXX-chads" or whatever, you get the idea.

Attached: 1563462577120.jpg (198x249, 20.42K)

Based HxH toddler.

Attached: 65BE90B9-B2DA-4AFF-AFD2-D490AFD36552.png (1216x1168, 210.55K)

Don't get cocky hunterwhisper, we all know what you fags sound like youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

Read Baki you tasteless faggots

So is this the soft seinen trilogy?

They all suck

I read all of them but dropped them all for various reasons.

Dropped HxH because I know there's a great chance I'll like it, but it'll never be finished, so it's better to ler thesd feelings die.

Dropped CSM because I realized Fujimoto is a hack who write curazeh characters because that way they can do whatever he wants and then he expect me to care when he kills them. Lmao no

Dropped SnK cuz it was boring. It's one of these manga I binge read the first time and when I actually had to wait a week or more for new chapters I simply didn't care about it. Same as JJK I guess.

It’s very telling that the most insufferable fanbases all come from shonen manga, especially the ones who try to convince you their series is akchually for adults and definitely not for kids kek. Meanwhile real seinen fanbases like berserkchads or vagabondchads are chill and respectful.

What exactly is so special about any of these? SnK is fucking forgotten and had no impact on the industry, it's too early to tell if CSM will meaningfully influence things. For everything that HxH influenced Dragon Ball had wider impact in general.

>SnK is fucking forgotten
I wish.

I read FMA HxH YYH und Berserk

People stopped caring about it in Japan. The only threads that get made about it here are glorified generals full of whales that can't move on from the series after the ending made them perma butthurt

>The only threads that get made about it here are glorified generals full of whales that can't move on from the series after the ending made them perma butthurt
Only when said generals are gone I would consider SnK being forgotten.

This is cherry picking

hate these daily bait threads

It literally is not. There are many pages that are almost exclusively text.

>objective masterpieces
OP didn't post One piece user.

+1200 days and counting

I really liked AoT. I liked CSM, but think people overrate it. I’ve not read HxH, but never thought it seemed too appealing.

just a small coffee break

Snk is cuck shit. Hx h is ugly looking. Only csm is good and thats also kinda fucked since denji is a huge simp

>I really liked AoT. I
What does it feel like living with braindamage

>Snk is cuck shit
Only if you're a self inserter that projected his headcanons onto the story

Kill yourself sub human homosexual

t. enlightened and initiated

t. filtered and uninitiated

Attached: 1642003628665.png (186x310, 114.43K)

Its literally said by isayama. Its a love story with a cuck ending because itll hurt the reader.

I might hate myself but I’m not insecure about my intelligence or my taste.

> cuck ending
That’s the headcanon part, not the hurt the reader part.

No it wasn't, stop making shit up

Isayama literally said its eren and mikasas story. I dont know how you retards discard this when the ending was all about a girl loving her rapist. Snk is a cuck love story

>not reading shonenshit means you're a fake manga fan
I'm caught up with HXH but haven't read CSM or SnK.

I like HxH, feel indifferent towards CSM (kinda a series you read and forget about after you finished it) but SnK is probably one of the worst manga that I've read.

>feel indifferent towards CSM (kinda a series you read and forget about after you finished it)
I thought it's really memorable, however if you felt like it's forgetable its probably because of its really short length, the upcoming part 2 might change that for you

You are hopeless.

The feeling is mutual

CSM>SnK>>>>>>>>>>>>>hxh

hxh>>>>>>>>>>>>>SnK>CSM

Has nothing to do with cucking, stop self inserting

First one is stupid, boring, and poorly written. The second has interesting art and style but the substance isn't there, the third is retarded and boring.

One has been on indefinite hiatus and will (probably) never come back.

One peaked within the first quarter of its seminal run by killing off its eyepatch pseud-goth girl by way of Demonic Tommy Wiseau.

One has been shit with shit art from the very start and has a character that doesn't know potty training.

None of those are "essential manga" tier.

If you had said, say, Berserk, Ippo, Dragonball, then I could have taken you seriously.

I read AOT and hated it.
I watched the newer HxH and almost vomited
Never heard of chainsaw man but sounds awful
Fuck all of you that unironically enjoy this garbage.

Kinosaw Man is about to be considered as an essential "though".

Once the anime and part 2 are running concurrently it will be praised as the modern golden standard for shonen.

I love Rosario + Vampire and Berserk if any of you faggots are wondering

Where does this meme of HxH being good even come from?

Attached: 1642900537974.png (960x720, 771.28K)

I only liked 2/3

>Why does the fanbases of all these 3 series act the same way?
HxH has been on hiatus for a very long time, HxHfags eventually migrated to other manga and took their posting style with them. CSM is the biggest example.
SNK is a different beast though. Some HxHfags have migrated to SNK but it seems that SNK's praise mainly comes from the politics it almost pushed. Maybe it's just me but I don't see a lot of praise for SNK's plot or character or subversion in the same way people worship HxH, it feels more like SNK is praised for what Eren represented.

Jeremy thread

>about a girl loving her rapist
Based if true, though it isn't. Ymir craved that royal Fritz cock.
>Snk is a cuck love story
True, but the cuck is Ymir who watched as Fritz fucked his concubines and ignored her.

Solid choices, but that won't get you in "the club".

I'm talkin' Ashita no Joe, Akagi, Getter Robo.

Attached: sketch-1613022238247.png (1080x1310, 412.12K)