Fuck this piece of shit manga

Shuzo Oshimi, you absolutely suck.

Attached: 51Khc+iIH7L.jpg (367x500, 36.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_Rex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was for a bag of milk

good take

What happened?

rule 34 on the mother?

Is this Dorama the manga?

the manben episode of oshimi should get translated already

there’s literally only one

anybody got 119 raw?

Started off great. Became absolute garbage after the time skip and is now just a bunch of endless cliffhangers of whether Osabe is gonna off himself or not and I could not care less. They should have ended this thing a while ago if that was the route they were go on. I keep going back and to this to see if the story gets better and even when it looks like it is, like when Osabe runs into Fukiishi at the cemetery, it always falls back into the same crap. I'm tired of it. Either have Osabe off himself or kill his mom and get it over with already.

wow you actually got filtered wow

oh yeah sorry about that :3

Read Boy's abyss

fixed

Anyone have any other mother son kino that doesn't suck dick like pic related?

babe sis mom

literally noone can do it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_Rex

there is only one

It’s good.

yes but hard

Is this your first Oshimi manga or something?

It WAS good. No it's poopy ass dicks.

it’s could end up being heaven

should've gone for the incest rute desu

yeah nothing would be shocking anymore, i cant take the manga seriously

In order for this manga to be redeemed, adult Osabe needs to rape Seiko the way she raped him of a normal life.

she makes everybody seethe

yes

The thing is I started reading it and it had a really good and oppressive atmosphere... but then I saw the chapter count and realized there was no way the story could go for that long without a bunch of stupid shit happening.

kek

Oh yeah, it's one of those shits that manga uses as a means to spread their crap. I don't understand why these types of mango exist. Shit, maybe the Japanese were destroyed more than we thought because of what happened in the second world war. Although... I only read the first chapter, would someone please spoil me with everything that has happened until the last chapter?

TL;DR
What is this manga about?

Chris Chan lovequest.

Crazy mom ruins protagonist's life

Your mom

s-shut up!

What she did???

Yeah the bitch is psycho

d-did she kill someone??

Read the manga nigga

Soukan Yuugi

Attached: [Team-H] Soukan Yuugi - 01 [720p] [99A6429F]-00_11_54.197.jpg (960x720, 141.22K)

Attached: [Team-H] Soukan Yuugi - 01 [720p] [99A6429F]-00_12_12.223.jpg (960x720, 135.85K)

no it sucks

All of his manga have great premise and excellent atmosphere but their endings suck ass.
I refuse to read Okaeri Alice because of the same reason.

How mad will Yea Forums get when Osabe kills himself and his mom never gets her comeuppance

I wanted it to go to the incest route so fucking bad, why did Shuzo backpedaled? Isn't he making a tranny manga right now? Oh well at least Happiness is still good.

Chris-Chan

not true at all, happiness and inside mari had decent endings

Not him, the only long running serialized work of his that was fulfilling to complete for me was Drifting Net Cafe. Every other ending left a sour or bittersweet taste in my mouth. Happiness arguably being the worst because it was *clearly* rushed. Mari was just the ending everyone with two brain cells would have expected, especially once we learned about "Fumiko." And then it was just "Oh...that's it?" It was conclusive, but Christ was it anticlimactic.

I read about 20 chapters before realizing I'm a dumb fuck, nobody should ever read an ongoing Oshimi manga. Now I'm waiting for it to be completed to start reading again. I don't even know what's going on currently, but I just know that in some years this will be labelled as another great work.

Attached: 1470508552892.jpg (185x210, 20.47K)

why?

I WISH she raped him

i though they both fit the overall tone/vibe of the story which is why i liked them

>Became absolute garbage after the time skip
Might as well just say "there was a timeskip".

While I did not particularly care for Inside Mari's ending, I am not arguing it was "bad." Just that it fell flat for me. Happiness on the other hand, disappointed me immeasurably. Perhaps it was because I set my expectations too high and was expecting it to last much longer. Legitimately could not believe I was reading the final chapter when it released.

>blood on the tracks
>doesn't involve trains
Why do english publishers do this?

well other than maybe giving the side characters better closures I don't really feel like Happiness' ending was rushed

>just a bunch of endless cliffhangers of whether Osabe is gonna off himself or not
Why the fuck would he want to read Boy's Abyss if that's his issue with the series? Ryo endlessly cliff hangs on whether or not Reiji will ever decide to do something for himself instead of being a whiny little bitch.

It's his not mom.

Attached: 1536013726401.png (2262x1600, 2.59M)

> Drifting Net Cafe.
isn't the ending is just "it was all a dream"?

has this been finished translated yet?

yo wtf was that ending, did they ended up together or not?

Fan translations are done. The last official volume comes out in May.

Attached: Watashi no Shounen 33.jpg (1120x4792, 2.05M)

so?